• Published 16th Apr 2024
  • 338 Views, 15 Comments

PIHC-The Assassination Of Tirek - milk rain



What if...They won? With the fall of Cozy Glow's Equstrian Empire, and the fall of Chrysails's Changeling empire. Lord Tierk address the people of his realm of recent events, how ever there are some ponies who have come to finsh the job.

  • ...
1
 15
 338

Bonus-Sniper POV

As I walk up the stairs of the building, I hear a cough come from behind me. I look back, only to see Celestia.

"So you decided to come," I say.

"Yes, I too want to see the life flee from his eyes." I recoil in shock as I had never heard my former teacher speak in such a way.

"Wow, Tia, I never knew you could have that type of attitude," a smirk comes to my face as I let her respond.

"Well, being locked up in Tartarus by the three of them was a factor in my distaste for them." I cock an eyebrow at her.

"Really, distaste?" Celestia just shrugs her shoulders at me. "How's the eye?" Celestia puts a hoof over some bandages that now cover's up her left eye.

"Still hurts like shit, Sunset."

"Oh, cursing now? Who are you and what have you done to Tia?" Celestia chuckles at my joke.

"You know, Sunset, looking at you in this human form of yours is still weird to me."

"Well, don't get used to it because the spell only lasts a certain amount of time. But hey, at least I am taller than you now."

"No, you're not." Celestia waves me off, but I come closer to her, standing side by side. A look of annoyance crosses her face as she sees that I am an inch or 2 taller than her. I laugh as we resume our ascension of the stairs, eventually getting to the top. As we make it into the room, I take notice of Starlight looking out of the window.

"What's up, Commander Glim-Glam?" Starlight grunts at me, looking just as annoyed as Celestia.

"I told you to stop calling me that."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Shouldn't you be on the ground team with your troops?"

"I just wanted to see the show from a better angle." Starlight sighs before a serious expression crosses her face. "You know what you're doing, right, Sunset?"

"Of course, I have plenty of experience with these weapons since I took those gun classes back in the human world." I kneel, taking a case off my back and opening it up. I take the pieces out, assembling them into a sniper. I look back at Starlight.

"This is going to work, okay." I look at both of them before lying on my belly and getting a clear shot of Tirek.

"This is for Twilight," Celestia says. I look at her, sadness creeping across my face before responding.

"And for Fluttershy too." We all glance back as we see Discord come out from the shadows.

"For all of them," I said. Starlight glances at Discord before asking him.

"When did you get here? You certainly did not teleport since you have no powe-"

"Followed," Discord said, cutting Starlight off; he said it so bluntly. "Brought my soldiers with me too." Starlight's eyes went wide.

"Do you not know that my forces are ready for a fight soon, and you just bring yours without any notice? Like a letter would have been nice." I looked at Discord; he would only scoff in response.

"Well, the fact you told me nothing kind of rattled my gears. You all know I want to see him dead as much as the rest of you." Discord chuckles to himself as he looks at me. "I would just take the shot myself, but I have no experience with human weapons."

"Okay, you guys might want to get down there now; I will set my sights on him." They both looked at each other before walking down the stairs that we came from. I sighed to myself as I looked down the scope. I steadied my breathing, focusing on his head.

"Thank you all for coming to this public speech. As you all know, in recent events, my colleagues Queen Chrysalis and Cozy Glow's empires have fallen only a couple of weeks ago." I smiled at that fact.

"Just one more to go," I whispered as I said it. I took everything into account and noticed that it was too windy. If I take the shot now, I'll miss. So I waited it out, hoping that the wind would calm.

"The Trinity of Three is no more; now it's only us. But I did see this coming as those two were weak and were going to fall eventually. Luckily I was never planning to fall with them."

"You're going to fall dead on the ground."

"But worry not, my citizens, as I have plans to change things and take the fight to the rebels that have tried to overthrow us in the past. We have taken in some enemy spies that come from the mirror and made them spill their secrets. There will soon be massive industrialization in this realm, and we will take the upper hand against these rebels!"

"What! Tia, did you hear that?" Celestia nodded her head, looking at me. Now I wanted him not just to be dead but for him to be erased from existence. I calmed myself again, taking in deep breaths, steadying the sniper once again. I listened to him ramble on until I saw one of his men kill another one with a gun. I chuckled at the irony of the situation.

"See how effective that is, my citizens? With this technology and plenty of other things, we can take back what we have lost and usher in a new age of-" The wind cleared up. I took the shot, and just like that, Tirek was no more. I took some deep breaths, looking at Celestia. Her eyes were closed, and her ears were folded, most likely from the noise of the sniper. She soon opened them and looked at me.

"The job is done," I said, and just in time too as the spell wore off, reverting me to a pony.

"Let's get out of here," said Celestia.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I put the sniper back in its case and walked down the stairs with Celestia.

Comments ( 15 )

It goes to show that even if they have somehow "won" against the Mane Six, they will still lose in the far future by others that are willing to do what's necessary. :pinkiecrazy:

11880427
Could not have said it better myself

I can't stand Tirek so have a like, lol.

11880471
Yes the overgrown goat is unbearable

11880474

*Centaur*, Grogar is the Goat.

But nevertheless, I agree with ya.

So, is this only a one shot for the "Pony In The High Castle" verse?

No more different story topics on whatever happened to;

Chrysalis or Cozy and their final fates? How is the REAL Grogar or even Sombra came back? Or the day of the tragic execution of Twilight and her friends and the aftermath? What ever happened to their families and close allies? Like with Spike, CMC, Starlight, Tempest, Young Six, or the Pillars?

Why even some of their "family members/close allies", and familiar background characters actually turned traitor and work with the likes of "Empress of Friendship" Cozy Glow!!??

( Like WTH: Trixie, Maud, Braeburn, Octavia, Vinyl, Spitfire, and even you, Derpy/Ditzy!!!??? )

I don't really know how you all will sleep comfortably at night?

And How/Why Flim and Flam become insane, heartless monsters to make their own atomic/nuclear bomb with Grogar's Bell!?

Yep, I visited the Mod Creator's YouTube, and watched his amazing music videos talking about the "lore", but even those didn't show 100% of the full alternate dark story.

11880854
Yeah the one shot was my plan i did not feel like making a whole ass story on this. I could have fleshed out other aspects but eh. One shots are my strong suit right now and i dont think i could keep up a story with mutiple chapters. This story was just some appreciation for the author og work

11881119

All right, hopefully another writer can make their own written story about this alternate dark take of what if the terrible trio won ( At least temporarily. ).

11881139
I love this world but i dont think me doing an actual story on it would not do it justice. Tbh my writeing skills are mid at best. I truely think some other, and more experinced writer can make a real fleashed out story with this world. Or who knows this statement might age poorly.

Ok that was very interesting, I saw videos of this on Youtube and what I can say is that it has a lot of potential to be written as a story on this page, I would like to start writing the history of this universe from the beginning to the end in my own interpretation, I just have to wait for the creator to give me permission and when I start writing i hope can do something interesting with this universe, for example, taking advantage of the potential of some characters, realism, etc. :applejackunsure:

11882914
Hey all to ya man. Glad you are intrested in this

11882923
Honestly, this universe caught my attention a lot and I plan to make a story from start to finish so that others can enjoy it as much as I do (even if I don't have much experience yet) I hope to bring a fairly ambitious story and I hope the creator gives me permission also.:twilightsheepish:

Comment posted by Just-A-User deleted April 20th

11883001
I will do my best, I hope you can enjoy what I have to offer when it comes out partner.👍🏼

Login or register to comment