• Published 16th Apr 2024
  • 334 Views, 15 Comments

PIHC-The Assassination Of Tirek - milk rain



What if...They won? With the fall of Cozy Glow's Equstrian Empire, and the fall of Chrysails's Changeling empire. Lord Tierk address the people of his realm of recent events, how ever there are some ponies who have come to finsh the job.

  • ...
1
 15
 334

Zero left, the big three have fallen.

Author's Note:

If you did not read the description I was given perrmission by the creator of this univeres talirian. To make this 1 shot of his world please go check him out on yt as he makes good music. My favroite being the one where Tirek gets shot.
Tailrian: https://www.youtube.com/@talirian

You are tugged by the neck, the chains beckoning you to their command. Your hooves sometimes drag on the hard dirt and rocks of the street as you are being led to the capital. "Keep moving, you idiotic pony. You should feel lucky I brought you outside." A monster of pure evil looks at you with a scornful look on its face before quickly looking away, chuckling to itself. "Another reason to feel lucky today, my little pony~. We are going to go see Lord Tirek's speech, so hurry it up!"

Your blood runs cold at that name. You freeze in place just as you are tugged again by the chains, causing you to fall to the ground. "Dammit! Stupid fucking pony." You are grabbed by the neck and are still being dragged, but at a much faster pace now. You soon get to the capital, and you and the individual treating you poorly both find a place in the crowd of ponies and other creatures. You see other ponies in the predicament you are in. Some look better than you are right now, and some look much worse. You scan more of your surroundings, seeing some of Tirek's guards come out from a nearby building, some of them ponies and some creatures from the deepest parts of Tartarus.

Well, that's because they were. If you remember correctly, Tirek broke into Tartarus and freed a lot of creatures that the average Equestrian citizen had no idea about. Some of these creatures almost look pony-like, but there are uncanny features about them that make them stand out, while others are just plain things from your nightmares. As you take in everything, you feel dread come over you as the earth under your hooves begins to shake. You know who's coming. You see Tirek come onto the stage as different creatures cheer for their oppressor or leader, depending on who you are. Tirek motions for the crowd to settle down as he speaks.

"Thank you all for coming to this public speech. As you all know, in recent events, my colleagues Queen Chrysalis and Cozy Glow's empires have fallen only a couple of weeks ago." You notice the crowd chatter amongst themselves. But you can't believe what you just heard. The other two empires have fallen, you had no idea and likely had no idea since no information from outside gets to you. But there is a feeling that springs up from you, a feeling you have not felt in a long time. You don't know what this feeling is, but it's a good feeling.

"The Trinity of Three is no more; now, it's only us. But I did see this coming, as those two were weak and were going to fall eventually. Luckily I was never planning to fall with them." You hear venom in the way Tirek speaks about the other two.

"But worry not, my citizens, as I have plans to change things and take the fight to the rebels that have tried to overthrow us in the past. We have taken in some enemy spies that come from the mirror and made them spill their secrets. There will soon be massive industrialization in this realm, and we will take the upper hand against these rebels!" Your spine shakes at the thought of Tirek getting the upper hand.

"Allow me to show you all a demonstration of this new industrial age that will come." You watch as Tirek nods to one of the guards, and he pulls out a black-looking box.

"This, my friends, is what the creatures from the mirror world call a gun, and this gun is a projectile weapon. With one click of a switch, the enemy's life is snuffed out." Tirek nods again at the same guard. As you watch, you see the guard going up to another guard and pointing the gun. You see a look of acceptance on the guards' faces, as they want to be taken from this life. You think to yourself that if you were also in that position, you would want the same. You watch as a loud crack erupts, the guard quickly falling to the ground as a pool of blood surrounds them. You had to fold your ears down at just how loud the sound was. You recover yourself, looking around as you take notice of a small glint in a window of a tall building.

"See how effective that is, my citizens? With this technology and plenty of other things, we can take back what we have lost and usher in a new age of-" You heard another crack, you saw the tyrant fall, you heard the screams and the panic of people and the shouting of guards. Everything is happening so fast that you can't even comprehend most of it. Your captor lets go of your chains, pulls out a sword, and quickly runs to the now-dead Tirek lying in his pool of blood. You watch as new ponies come out of nowhere; a fight quickly breaks out between Tirek's guards and this new group. You slowly back up into a corner as you try to get away from the chaos unfolding. You keep looking around trying to figure out where to go or what to do.

As you try to think, you see that monster came back. And you both stare into each other's eyes before he quickly rushes you.

"And just where do you think you're going-" You watch as he is bucked to the side, a sickening crack coming from him. You look to your left and see a mare standing our you, a smile on her face.

"Let's get you out of here." You stare at her for a moment, looking her over, noticing her bitten ear and the gear she has on, the streaks of blue in her purple mane now faded a little, and her blue eyes. The mare extends a hoof, and you take it. But just as you get up, so does the monster. He charges the both of you, and as he gets to the mare first, they both fall to the ground as they fight. The monster has the edge, as he is on top of her, punching her in the face. You look around rapidly, looking for some sort of weapon; you see a nearby pipe on the wall. You rip off the pipe as you rush the monster, hitting him in the back of the head. He falls to the ground as you follow up your first attack, repeatedly smashing his face in with the pipe. All your anger, hate, and sadness are poured into the pipe as it keeps striking the face of the monster; it soon does not even look like a face anymore.

The mare walks up to you, putting a hoof on your shoulder.

"It's okay. No one will hurt you now." The mare cuts off your chains. You rub your hoofs as they are in pain. You look up, asking the mare for her name.

"Starlight Glimmer. Now, let's get you out of here." You follow this Starlight Glimmer to safety as you run through the battlefield that is taking place all around you, taking notice of a creature with multiple different appendages taking on multiple guards of Tirek, doing away with them with quick work. You swear it almost looked like the chaos god.

It was a lot of running, but the two of you made it to the outskirts of the capital. You look around, seeing more of the ponies you saw at the battlefield, a camp of some sort clearly set up. Starlight Glimmer looks at you as she speaks.

"On this day today, you are now free from the tyranny of the overgrown goat. Welcome, friend, as I introduce you to my friends of the Starlight Liberation Front." You enter the camp, looking all around; it seems bigger on the outside than on the inside, but then again, it's just a camp and not their main place of operations. You find a near by bench and just sit there for a while and take it all in; you are safe now, these ponies will keep you safe. And that feeling you felt before not too long ago comes back again. And you know what it is this time. It's hope.