• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 241 Views, 27 Comments

My Little Pony with Harold and the Purple Crayon. - Big Imagination E



Harold arrives in Equestria and shows everyone what a big imagination can do in anyting in his special small crayon

  • ...
8
 27
 241

Cheering Up Twilight

In the castle of Friendship Twilight was sitting on the bed all depressed. All because of her actions of leaving Spike out of many events and now she had to pay the price. But then a light shined in her room and out came Princess Celestia. She came to Twilight and placed her wing on her back.

"Twilight. Listen I want to apologize for what happened eariler. I was so disappointed in you when I heard that Spike wasn't invited to any of the events we had that I probably took it too hard on you. I'm sorry Twilight." Celestia apologized.

"It's ok Princess. And to be honest most of this was my fault anyways. I was so worried seeing that Spike was in danger that I didn't bother seeing the full picture. And you were right. My brother does need a little freedom every once in a while and not just cleaning all the time. So I guess I deserve not to be invited to anymore events until I learn not to forget Spike." Twilight said.

"Actually Twilight. I thought about it and to me I took it too far and I shouldn't have done that to you. But guess what? Harold has decided to plan something for you to make you feel better. So I decided that you don't need to stay in here. Come. Your surprise awaits you." Celestia said.

Twilight was a little confused but at the same time she started to feel a little better. Then after a few minutes they both arrived at the Friendship Festival and there on the stage stood Harold and the others.

"Hi Harold. Can I tell you something? I know we gotten on the wrong foot and well that was on me. I'm so sorry that I thought you were going to do something bad. I finally realize that you weren't anything like that and you were only cheering up my brother. I hope your not mad." Twilight worried.

"Of course not. In fact Twilight I want to do something to cheer you up. So me and Spike decided that were gonna sing a song for you. But first...." Harold said as he took out his crayon.

Then he began drawing on the stage making instruments, microphones, and some cool flashing lights. Then with one tap on his finger the purple smoke engulfed it all and they all became real. That made Twilight real surprised.

"Wow. So your crayon really is powerful and creative whatever you draw." Twilight said.

"That's right Twilight. I don't use my crayon for evil. I use it because I like helping others. Like Spike. And now to cheer you up we are gonna sing a special song for you. It's called 'You Make Me Smile'." Harold replied.

"That was me and Spike's favorite song when we were little! Go ahead and play it." Twilight said.

Then Harold gave the cue to Rarity to start playing and Spike started singing.

https://m.

Twilight started to smile again as she heard the song. And she swayed her head to the beat. Then after they all finished the song Twilight was no longer sad as she smiled big once more. Then she went to Spike and hugged him.

"Spike. Thank you for singing that. And I was wrong about Harold. He's a great friend to be with. From here on out I won't just make you clean the castle everyday. And I promise to let you enjoy your freedom with Fleur as much as you want." Twilight told him.

"Thanks Twilight. And thank you Harold for everything you did. If you ever feel like coming back to Equestria for some fun then don't be afraid to do so." Spike smiled.

"Thank you Spike. I wish I could stay and party but I gotta get home. But I hope to see you again someday." Harold said.

Then as soon as he took his leave he waved goodbye to the ponies and walked to where there was nothing in his sight. And then he drew the bedroom window and his bed as it transported him back to his bedroom. He yawned and grew a little tired as he had quite an adventure.

He cuddled in the blankets and held his doggy plush and laid his head on the pillow. Then the purple crayon dropped to the floor and Harold drifted off to sleep. And thus ends this crossover of Harold and the Purple Crayon.

The End.

Author's Note:

Well I hope you enjoyed this crossover. And this is in honor of the movie that will be released in theaters in August. And remember this: anything you want to draw to life...just use you imagination.

Comments ( 1 )

Managed to read this since I started a couple of days ago.

Its pretty nice.

Login or register to comment