• Published 11th Feb 2024
  • 277 Views, 6 Comments

The Elements of unity - Purpleflower_editz2011



This a story about a big group of friends one day finding new elements growing onto the tree and has a villian connected

  • ...
 6
 277

Esther ain't nice to the tree( purple view)

I glared into the light pink mares eyes while being near the tree where we were given our purpose.
Only a year has passed and alot happened especially with us.....

Esther stared to look like a possible monster.
Esther began to say " what is your problem?! I get it , you say I'm mean to your girlfriend and some of your friends."

I began to reply to her saying " well yes but it's how you approach others and lessons I told you.
You probably think I'm your mum..."
Esther blindly explains " sure I think your like my mum but worse plus they don't hate me."
I began to reply " then why haven't u been voted to be sitting on your parents sit to represent the nation?"

Esther Hold her necklace tightly with a tickle feeling of the crystal rotting away.
Esther replied with a fake feel " I-i don't know , everything sure likes the same things that I do and think the same way....
All except you and your friends."

I stared with my heart feeling unusual knowing she broke most of my strings back when I was 12 and 13.
I replied" well everyone ain't what they seemed to you.
Not everyone is fit to be your friend.
They are toxic and mean plus when I was 13 I figured out why you are bullied and hated by every creature.
You only used me for drama and you made me upset and affended.
I remember the time you called me werid!!"

Tears fell down my face with a taste like rain.
Esther said " your the one who is lying in my face for this tree to team up and destroy me!!!"
I smirked " sure I may be a lier sometimes but the tree knows what is right and wrong plus you called me a lier since my friends tried to give you a life.
"The world ain't fairy land" like my mum said to me during her hard time of her depression.
You know your just blind about society like every pony on this planet.
I learnt from my mistakes while you, keep using them for trouble.
All your mum wants peace and not to risk our magic like a few moons ago."

Esther began to sit down after I said those words.
Esther said " then why won't you accept me probably."
I responded" you did harm to me and this world and while you hurt me, I still cared.
All you treated me and my girlfriend was horrible as we have been close for moons."

Esther listened but looked up at the tree and said " I wouldn't do that ( giggles), you don't love me , you hate me."
I replied " well sort of but you didn't change how you react over the moons.
You still hurted me mentally.
You could of tried changed the past but you still ruined the group.
You don't deserve to have a place on the glass up at canterlot as you did it for fame.
You do help but you are fake , you don't understand this world at all."

The tree changed a bit darker and the crystal on Esther's neck turned into dust.
Esther looked down and then looked at me with trying to be like those cool ponies.

Esther jumped onto me attacking me weakly.
I shot magic in her face to avoid her from harming me.
Esther froze for a bit but tried jumping onto me again before I tried moving back.

I was stuck on the ground however I began to try use my strong hooves and move around to avoid her from being a creep.

Esther fell of my leg and tried running into me a few minutes after I got a chance to get up.

I stared knowing how dangerous that is but I knew what I had to do.
Once she got close enough to do whatever she was going to do, I shot her again with my magic.

Esther got down to the floor again and the tree did something with a root.

The root went near Esther.
My face began to feel like it had my blood over it for some reason.
The root had a hologram of twilight a bit smaller than she is supposed to be.
The hologram began to say " you have made disharmony with your subjects and I've watched you all these years."
Esther stared and the root moved back into the tree.

Esther began to say " what is that on your face."
I replied " my curse, how did you not know about it as our family made it aware."
Esther stared looking dumb as she is.

Esther saw a unusual mare in the woods looking traumatised and saying " who is that or is that my mum?"

I looked and replied " oh it's just your imagination."

The mare that looked at us was a familiar face of mine which was ofc me in the future.
I do wonder why did she want to look back on me as I'm aware she is still depressed because of family.

It's kinda funny about the future though as Esther gets wrecked by children.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment