• Published 11th Feb 2024
  • 275 Views, 6 Comments

The Elements of unity - Purpleflower_editz2011



This a story about a big group of friends one day finding new elements growing onto the tree and has a villian connected

  • ...
 6
 275

Realization (past)

A young mare woke up from her bed.
The young mare looked around her room as usual.
The room was filled with books and a few comics or novels.
There was a desk with art and things related to magic and science.
There was another desk for another roommate that the mare knows since all of equestria knew about her.

The mare was light pink with some purple on her wings, hooves , fluffy parts and her horn.
The mare had medium length hair but scruffy and curly.
The mares eyes were greyish and,a light shade of blue like her father's.

The mare looked at the clock and noticed.
Time has passed again for 9th moon.
The mare talked to herself saying " oh....I should try go home...I barely remember it.
My memory is pretty blurry...oh - my accent changed..."

The mare began to look at themselves and dress fancy ,to ask a question.
The mare put her light green dress with crystals from her small childhood back from her home city, even though living in canterlot and pony villie more.
The mare continued getting dressed and putting one of her crowns on and putting a little Dutch braid on the side.

After the mare got dressed she sped to the principles office.
The mare ran past other dorms and the fancy cantine.
Once the mare reached the door, the mare knocked.
The mare silently said " auntie?"
The mare's aunt didn't answer...

The mare waited five minutes in till she decided to walk in disrespectfuly.
The mare had her heart shake knowing what she is doing...
The mare wondered for a second, about why would it be unlocked.
The mare stopped her thought and looked around the room with a memory of the time prince sunrise made her jump at the door.

The mare looked through books near the desk .
The mare glared at a familiar picture and gulped and then looked away.
The mare continued with the books before finding the door behind the book shelf that Princess celestia used to some how get through to canterlot some how, even though she can fly or travel...maybe she is just lazy?

The mare walked down to the stairs entering a dark echoing tunnel.
The tunnel had alot of spider webs and rocks.
There were lots of mice and rats with some bugs too.
The place looked really ancient.

The mare walked and tried estimated the directions, but even though they ain't very smart.

The mare walked to the middle tunnel as canterlot is a straight line.
The mare lit her horn and walked through the dark tunnel.
The tunnel weren't so different.

Minutes went by and the mare stumbled onto stardust her cousin around her age who went to the school of friendship.
The mares looked at eachother and they looked slightly into each others eyes.

The mare moved on through the tunnels reaching the emergency tunnels near the old throne room.
The mare had to guess over what as she barely knew where the tunnels went.

Minutes past, the mare walked up to the stairs to the correct place even though mistakenly got into the boys changing room.

The mare pulled down a rusty latch and the the mare sprinted carefully.
The throne room barely changed over the last few moons since twilight's coronation.

The mare walked through the hallways quietly covering her face.
The mare sensed familiar faces which were kinda funny.
Skylar and sunrise giggled about it.
Moonloves barely had her sanity it got worse as sunlove looked kinda cursed from it.

The light pink mare tried not to laugh even though walking pass a little sibling barely mattered.

Twilight sat in the main big throne room.
Twilight looked like she barely cared about her students who worked tiredly.

Purpleflower opened the door without no guards occupied at the door.
The mare stared and said
" oh! Hi niece...uhh what do you like....."
Purpleflower smiled with a hard sense.
Purpleflower said confidently " can I visit mum and dad , also some friends?"
Twilight grind and said " of course.....make sure your back before your studies..."

The mare nodded and went back to the school of magic.
The mare packed some things including some bits her parents sent through the mail as twilight didn't really care much as she should as she spoiled flurryheart the most.

After purpleflower packed her things she went off to pony villie before heading to the crystal empire.

In Ponyvillie:
Shady and her twin sister acelin flower acted pretty surprised but were taking care of her bee scout.
A big bee.
Aella reacted with a chill passion at the time knowing how long I've been gone.
The others were in canterlot.....

Crystal Empire:
Parents: they missed me but busy
Flurryheart: she started a fight as she called me spoiled
Dogs: murder machines ( happy and kissing me kinda)
Cats: didn't really care
Everyone else didn't care actually galaxy did with her sister.....

Who did I miss?.....

Author's Note:

I'm stupid → lol