• Published 6th Jan 2024
  • 667 Views, 16 Comments

The Ponyville Prowler - Starswirl the Beardless



When a mysterious mare-molester descends on Ponyville, it is up to Twilight Sparkle to investigate and bring the criminal to justice.

  • ...
22
 16
 667
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

I hope you continue this and have the rest of the Mane 6 get 'attacked'.

11832977
That idea is appealing, I'll admit, but I currently have no plans to continue this story. Sorry to disappoint.

11833210
That's a shame, I had some ideas for how they break the Mane 6 and give them certain kinks, along with some others.
AJ: Shibari, mainly with her own lasso, tied in a manner where it grinds her erogenous zones whenever she moves.
Fluttershy: Animal Cosplay, with items such as buttplug-tails, a bitchsuit, collars, etc.
Rarity: Sexy/Slutty Costumes, ones that, ironically, she herself made through an anonymous customer.
Pinkie: Restraints, such as harnesses, handcuffs, vacbeds/vacsacks, etc.

Meanwhile, Twilight helps her in a disguise, that being a latex catsuit with a specially designed gimp mask that allows her to see, but hides her eyes, such as pinholes or close-range sheer fabric.

Thoughts?

11833405
Those are certainly some promising ideas. I may use some of those in a future story, if the opportunity arises.

11833454
I'm looking forward to it.

"Gee, who do I know that's blue and athletic, with a rainbow mane? Gosh, I sure can't think of anybody!"

It's kind of sad how Twilight grabbed the Idiot Ball and held on tight, but I'll let it slide due to the entertaining smut. :derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment