• Published 13th Jul 2023
  • 307 Views, 38 Comments

Mortal Kombat: Voyage into Equusrealm - MechaSonicFanArtist



Earthrealm and Equusrealm must team together to defend their homes from the Outworld Conquer, Shao Kahn. And Equestria's Conquer known as Grogar.

  • ...
4
 38
 307
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

11675052

Are you sure that Sindel is the "good guy" in here? Because in Mortal Kombat 11, the creators bloody ruin her character by retconning her to be a evil traitorous bitch!

11686895
I’m sorry, but when did I mention Sindel in this chapter? Could you explain that to me?

11686915

Umm, she is literally in the prologue?

You made the reimagining of Kabal's chapter missions from Mortal Kombat 9 ( 2011).

11686950
Oh, don't worry, she still is an evil bastard.

11686979

Well, that's just "great". :ajbemused:

Sorry, Arthor2017.

The Author himself all but confirms it.

I feel option B) is the way to go atm

So many possibilities for what this factory could be, but I have a feeling as to what it is already. Keep up the good work!

I'm thinking "A".

Option B. And the ponies are going to need all the help if Grogar and Outworld must be stopped.

11686981
That...or maybe in the future chapter, "That could change."

Been looking at Mortal Kombat lately, so this caught my eye.


Wonder what is planned for Spike too?

11706196
Either becoming a dragon warrior, magic welding dragon… the that would come down to the decision of each end of the chapters.

11706220
Whats the difference between the two?

They split up and tackle all three. There's enough of them to set the situation right in all three.

11706220
Are you going to continue this story?

Login or register to comment