• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 3,619 Views, 76 Comments

Fonder Words - Jet Howitzer



You take Berry Punch out on a date, and dinner isn't the only thing that's hot.

  • ...
7
 76
 3,619
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Either or really, it doesn't matter....although you've now got me thinking, "Next bet? Role-play? Yeah Rain is going to lose this one and has to clean the house in Berry's maid outfit!!!"

Yep, I'm a sick-minded individual. You can blame my mum and her twisted sense of humour for that!!!

know the best thing?
status: INCOMPLETE

"What if Quill hadn’t had the courage to face Rarity?"
You betray yourself!

1790447 Do I? Was it really that ambiguous?

1792280 Wow. That's helpful. Thanks for your input.

Hmm... roleplay.

1792300
I'm srry for not giving good enough comment. :facehoof: I was very tired after reading and went to bed right after. :twilightblush: Anyways what I ment is that I will be glad with which one you choose and since you lean towards roleplay more go with that (aka author's choice). :derpytongue2: Also your have a very crea[color=rblue]tive story. :pinkiehappy: My GF likes it to just she doesn't comment on her profile. :rainbowwild:

1795553 It's okay, it's just that when I ask for input from my readers, I kinda want them to actually have an opinion. Not just tell me to go with what I want.

Aww, man...this was almost my rooftop sex idea.
Still hot and fun:trollestia:

Role play or bondage? Hmmm....
Grab your D20's for some Daring Do roleplay!!

1801656
Orinially i was gonna ask why that but that's not a bad idea. :ajsmug:

1796508
Go with evil paladin's idea :pinkiehappy:

1802191
Yes!
Second time on this fic that my suggestion gets upvoted by another reader!:twilightsmile:

Sorry this took so long, but I vote roleplay. I've seen far too much bondage in this fandom already.

Read into it, but I gotta go, so I'll make this quick.

I REGRET NOTHING!

WHERE'S REGIDAR IN THE COMMENTS?

Inside joke. But seriously, when I have more free time, I'll leave an actual review. I like it so far though!

2056132 I'm still waiting...

2626931 Oh Jeebus. I forgot all about this.:facehoof: So busy. I don't want to put it off, but I'm busy. I hate making excuses... Look, tomorrow I'll read and review this. I must seem like such a... I'm sorry, really, but it's 1:47 in the morning over here, and I'm about to go to bed. Too late to delve into a read. Tomorrow, I promise.

I'm wondering if there's anything I could say that would cause you to pick up writing this story again, best I came up with was this.

Love it.

Login or register to comment