• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 735 Views, 0 Comments

Mistaken - JM4N245



a pony is mistaken for something rainbow dash does.

  • ...
 0
 735

Chapter 5: The End

PLEASE READ ALL THE PAST CHAPTERS BEFORE READING THIS ONE

Zak didnt realize it but he and the 5 remaining Elements of Harmony were all in 1 chariot talking about what just happened while being driven home. "I N-N-NEVER MEANT TO HURT PINKIE!" rainbow dash said while crying her hooves. "You do realize what you have to do?" zak said. "w-w-w-what?" rainbow said still crying. "You have to apologize to Pinkie Pie." he said. "n-n-n-no I cant! s-s-she would hate me forever!" she said.
"Look, I talked to Pinkie, she is a pretty nice pony. By the way she said your name it look like she still considered you her best friend." he said. "r-r-r-really?" she said. "Sure! I bet by the time you enter her room she will be saying repeatedly I FORGIVE YOU I FORGIVE YOU." he said. "w-w-w-well when you put that way." she said. Before they knew they were already at Ponyville.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um before we go to the hospital, me, rarity, rainbow dash, applejack, and fluttershy wanna say were sorry for beating you up. We should have asked you if you actually did it first." twilight said. "Pfffff! Forgive and forget that's what I always say." he said. "So your not mad?" twilight said. "Well, maybe a little, but! I know you guys never meant to hurt me and just did the old judge a book by its cover mistake. Now, we have a pink pony to visit Allonys!" he said. "What does allonys mean?" twilight said.
"It means lets go in french." he said. "Where did you learn that?" fluttershy said. "My friend, The Doctor taught it to me." "Doctor who?" applejack said. "Exactly." he said. After that little conversation pretty soon they arrived at the hospital. The minutes felt like hours to Zak while waiting in the waiting room for Rainbow Dash to finish up apologizing to Pinkie. (read Rocket To Insanity Altenate Ending here for apologie) After what felt like 2 hours Rainbow Dash finally appeared in the waiting room. "Well Nurse Redheart said she would be released in 3 days." she said. "So what do we do till then?" fluttershy said. "Well, first we have to clear Zak's name. We cant have him going around Ponyville being hated for something he didnt do." twilight said.
"Oh yeah...I forgot about that. rainbow said sad like. "Dont you worry rainbow, were not gonna give out your name." applejack said. "So, you guys still consider me as a friend?" rainbow said. "Well course we do!" applejack said. Rainbow then smiled after hearing those words.
"Well comon yall, we got someone's name to clear!" applejack said. The 5 ponies then got up and headed for the door. Twilight then said "Arn't you coming?" she said. "Why?" zak said. "Well who elses name are we gonna clear? the air?" twilight said. Zak then chuckled a bit after hearing those words. He then got up and followed them out the door to go clear his name. The End.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment