• Published 5th Mar 2023
  • 195 Views, 2 Comments

Day & Night - Reminisce



Equestria, a country that is suffering the fractures of instability is now on the cusp of disaster, and only the Elements of Harmony can fix it.

  • ...
 2
 195

Epilogue: Fluttershy

Six months removed from the most traumatic experience of her life, Fluttershy attended the funeral of Luna, but avoided the entirety of the heated negotiations that followed. Instead of focusing on the ponies, she tended to the animals that were either uprooted from their homes or injured by the Nightmares destruction. Still she was the slowest to fully integrate into the Ponyville community, even going as far having a small snack built on the furthest outskirts of the small town. Still ponies visited her often, her coltfriend Soarin made steady appearances at her new home whenever he could. He was the last little bit of normalcy she had in her move, even the Princess had changed over The course of the months, regressing into a shell she was all too familiar with. But there was little she could do outside of writing the reports that Twilight had suggested.

Fluttershy strangely enough enjoyed the company of some of the Everfree ponies that would cross her shack, much of them sharing her timidness with meeting new ponies. Even her oldest friend would appear from time to time just to check on her, even if Rainbow Dash didn't say much or nothing at all, Fluttershy still appreciated it. The butterscotch mare knew she had friends and Ponyville would be extremely accommodating, still she couldn't shake her worries about everypony getting along. Fluttershy didn't want to be in the middle of future arguments, trying to play the diplomatic role she's been stuck in for a while now. But her friends were playing their part, again Fluttershy knew she had friends and more to rely on, she wasn't alone.