• Published 5th Mar 2023
  • 199 Views, 2 Comments

Day & Night - Reminisce



Equestria, a country that is suffering the fractures of instability is now on the cusp of disaster, and only the Elements of Harmony can fix it.

  • ...
 2
 199

Epilogue: Rarity

Rarity was entirely in the mix after their reunification of harmony. In short work, she crafted dresses for the elements and Celestia to wear to Luna’s funeral. And in another talk order crafted diplomatic attire for a plethora of Equestrian delegates, including herself. Amongst the negotiations that followed, Rarity acted as an agent of gossip for the Princess. A position that Twilight nor Applejack appreciated all too much, but it was a position that protected the Princess. Anytime talks were going south, or the Princess was under question from both sides, Rarity would draw attention to herself. Sacrificing her image to completely steer the talks where she thought would be most beneficial everypony. But before it was all said and done, Rarity was removed from the talks, but she blamed nopony for it, her presence served its purpose.

After the negotiations and the signing of the E.E.E.A, Rarity was ostracized from Canterlot by a noble coalition led by Prince Blueblood. There was little the young Unicorn could do to stop the push due to Princess Celestia's increased isolation to the political scene. Deciding not to fight it, Rarity joined Twilight in Ponyville, taking everything she had in her name and buying a small unique building close to the center of town. Naming it Carousel Beautique, Rarity would reinvent her fashion career around her friends instead of nobility. She showed the greatest openness to change and chance, by tailoring exclusive clothing lines for Everfree Ponies. Also promoted their culture to a degree even greater that Pinkie or Applejack did by educating herself and others of their etiquette as she learned as well.

Six months into the changing world Rarity had established herself as a multicultural among the ponies of Ponyville. Even going as far as being the first Unicorn to be granted full citizenship by the Children of the Night. Making her a dual-citizen, and a great asset to the Ponyville community as a whole.