Comments ( 8 )

Good bye thunder spark and light splash. I don't even know what values you too have served in tec's adventure so far. Hopwfully ice pike will success where you failed.

Sturdy Alfa is the one that's the quickest when it comes to learning things. After that we had Lucy Libris, (a bookworm of the highest caliber), at first, I only gave her the name Lucy but after I learned she likes books I gave her a second name Libris.

I have so many problem with this naming scheme. It's the same as that time when elon musk want a 'cool' name for his son, but his idea of coolness is that of 12yr's xbox live gametag.

“They also punished Grim to wander the world for all eternity to guide the souls of the dead, yet is forever denied to ever feel the relief of death, themself. Even now on a misty night when the moon shines brightly, you can see Grim wandering around where his family has long since been buried. If you see him, you will have somepony you care for die; some say that we will all meet him at the end of our lives.”

Lone soul should form a union and demand 4 days work week from the world, and spending his free time on his hustles and invest into growth stocks. Time is the wealth mulplier and he had plenty.

"Okay, you can have the rest of mine." I hoof her the rest of mine, She looks pleased about it for some reason.

RIP prince blueblood.
Your ancestor is getting hook up with changeling queen and you never born lol.

"Yeah, you’re right but this means more to me, then to just getting a gift from Auntie." She releases me and we start walking towards the statue of Nightmare Moon. After leaving most of our candy we return to the castle to see Celestia waiting for us.

Hay, can we see Nightmare Moon? She seem to be lonely up there by her lonesome self. Seeing her reaction to Nightmare Night is a bonus.

Don't know if Tec is deliberately avoiding thinking about it, but when other ponies see the obvious....

Giving me a nod she hoofs it over. "Thanks for playing, now you made you're marefriend happy," she says giving me a wink.

Aw, that’s sweet. :twilightblush:

Only a paragraph into the prologue and I'm already cringing. Yeah, this really needs to be edited, badly. I'm honestly surprised it doesn't have more dislikes because of it.

11722811
It’s probably because as bad as the editing is the overall idea is fairly good.

11779667
I honestly couldn't understand what was going on and what the idea was, because the editing and lack of grammar was so bad. Tbh it was like I was having a stroke

11779788
Yeah, hopefully someone will do some editing.

Login or register to comment