• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 2,461 Views, 243 Comments

Equestrian Omni-hero - Blaze-saber

  • ...
10
 243
 2,461

PreviousChapters
Chapter Final: Summer's End, New Beginning

In a zeppelin over the city, it was flying by while inside, there was a male griffin wearing a dark orange suit inside the airship. “Oh! It’s just so good being bad!” He called as he turned to the hostages. “The city’s at our mercy!” He called as he went to his walkie-talkie. “Get the weapons ready and disrupt the helium flow.” He ordered.


Inside the zeppelin, another griffon in a dark blue suit was punched back as he fell to the floor and took out his walkie-talkie. “Got my talons full with some giant flaming root!” He called as Misty, in her Swampfire form, jumped down.

"Flaming root?" She repeated with a brow. "Get a clue, dude, I'm a Biome Flame!" The griffin then charges at him and tries to swipe her with his claws, only for her to dodge each attack before punching him in the face back.

Smolder and Hope were leaning on the side as the griffin fell to the floor beside them as they nodded to one another and raised their paws/hoofs. “Badickinis metalaurca!” They called as they tied the griffin up in some metal pipes.


In another level of the zeppelin, a griffin in dark green suit is setting a bomb in the engine steam room, but then the back door opened up behind him as Flash was seen taking him out before he could get a chance to defend himself. “We promised the kids a relaxing ride, not you to blow it up!" He said with a glare.

"Now all that leaves is the boss." Twilight mentioned as she stepped up next to him. "And I have a feeling Helix already has it handled."


Back with the hostages, the first griffin was pressing buttons on a bomb before it lit up as it was armed. He grinned before he noticed some tentacles outside the window as they suddenly burst through and grabbed him. He was then pulled on top of the zeppelin where he was face to face with Gax. "Sorry pal, but you've just been grounded." He told the griffin before he took the bomb and chucked it way high into the air as it exploded.

The hostages all cheered for their saves as Gax came in from the window as he saw the others in the room. “Not as relaxing, but still kinda fun in our way.” Gax said with a smile. “So, what’s next?”

"Get you home in time for school, because summer is over now.” Delta told him which made Gax gasp in horror.


In the mobile base, Delta is driving as fast as he could while the others are packing their things as Gallus groans. “Oh, man. Can’t this thing go any slower?” He asked.

"If we go any slower, we'll all miss our first day of school." Misty mentioned.

"Duh, that's the point, you Brainiac!" Helix told his cousin with a look.

"I get you all don't want the summer to end, but sometimes it has to come to an end for others to begin." Twilight told the young group.

“Why, so we could go back to our totally normal boring life like me in totally normal boring Hoofwood?" Helix asked sarcastically as the mobile base passed a sign that said 'Welcome to Hoofwood'.

“Normal sounds pretty good to me.” Misty said with a smile. “I'd rather work on my class work than go alien for a bit of time.” She said as she covered up her Omnitrix when she put on a jacket.

"Well, while you're hitting the books, me and my friends will be hitting the bad guys.” Helix said with a grand before he looked at the Young aliens, who looked like they wanted to tell him something. "What do you say guys, maybe Helen can pull me out of class so we can do some hero work."

"Yeah, uh…look man, there's something we've been meaning to tell you." Manny mentioned as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What?"

"Helix, we're not going to see you for a few months because we're going to the Plumber Academy." Attea told him. "It's way out in space."

“Wait, you mean you guys already attend a space academy?” Helix asked in shock. “When? How?”

“Well, it was a few weeks ago.” Zs’spoocy said while looking a bit in shame. “We passed the entrance exam together and got applied after your parents put in a good word for us.”

"I was already part of the academy and I was only with your parents training because it was summer." Attea mentioned with a sad look. "But now that it's over, I have to go back."

“Plus my brother is there, I haven't seen him in a long time.” Helen mentioned with a pleading look. “This could be my chance to see him again."

“And I figure the Plumbers could use a Chimera like me on their side.” Lolaxx said with her arms crossed.

“So, we hope you will understand, buddy.” Manny said with a frown. “I mean, Equestria is fun, but for aliens like us, we need to find our own ways”

"Sorry for telling you this out of the blue." Helen apologized.

"It's…It's cool, I'll just go solo until you guys get back." Helix mentioned with a small smile.

"About that Helix, maybe you should keep the Omnitrix secret for now." Dust told him. "Being a hero was in the summer and now it's over. Helix Watch has to be Helix Watch again."

“She’s right.” Xylene spoke up. “It was already a close call while we were traveling, but now that you’re going home, the less that who knows, the better.” She advised him.

“That includes your everyday lives and your friends in your home.” Twilight added. “And Venus and Hope already made plans on moving to Ponyville. Venus figured he might show the kids some plants and for Hope to stick closer to teach Smolder more on her magic.”

"And we're going to have to take a train back to Ponyville, that should give you all enough time to say your goodbyes.” Applejack mentioned. "That there is one of the hardest parts about friendship, saying goodbye to friends you've made."

"Oh man…" Helix groaned as he looked down.

"I'll take the kids to the ship where they'll be heading towards the Plumber Academy." Xylene mentioned.

“Sure thing, Xylene.” Delta said as Xylene went to the back while Helix looked down in sadness as his friends gave him sympathetic looks.


Soon the mobile base was parked right outside the train station as they all had their things packed. "You know, I never imagined I would ever be going back to the friendship school." Cozy mentioned.

“Well, you did help us before. So it’s fair that we try and help reform you like how I did with Starlight.” Twilight said with a smile.

“Without being overprotective around her that is.” Spike muttered with a chuckle as Twilight gave him a look that got him to stop chuckling while giving a shrug.

“I’ll try, but no promises if the school gives me the cold shoulder.” Cozy said with an uncertain look.

“We'll tell them otherwise.” Rainbow assured with a smirk, which made Cozy give a small smile of relief.

“Well, I guess I should see you guys around, huh?” Helix asked them with a small smile.

"Yeah, never thought we spent a summer going around Equestria and saving it." Gallus mentioned while rubbing the back of his neck. "It was fun."

"Plus, we all got some cool souvenirs." Sandbar added. "Of course we can't show it to anyone, but it's still cool."

"Yeah, plus this trip really helped me get out of my comfort zone." Ocellus mentioned with a smile. "Really helped me to be more brave."

“Not to mention, we went into space!” Silverstream beamed with a wide smile. “Twice!”

“Yona had fun with pony friend and alien friends.” Yona said with a smile.

“And I got myself some new skills I can show off at school and learn more from Hope.” Smolder said with a smirk as she lit one of her paws up before looking at Helix. "But I guess I'm going to miss you more. You really made this summer more interesting at every turn."

"Yeah, hard to believe it's over now.” Helix replied with his ears dropped back. "Maybe we'll all see each other again next summer?"

"Hopefully." Ocellus said before each of the girls gave him a hug goodbye. The boys were next to say their goodbyes as half of them was going to do a hug while the other half was going to do a fist bump. After that, they switched things up before Manny pulled both Helix and Sandbar into a headlock as they laughed in amusement.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do, man." Manny told Helix.

"Okay." Helix replied before Manny let go of them.

"Come to think of it, don't do anything you would normally do either.” Gallus jokingly added.

“Very funny.” Helix said with a brow before his alien girlfriends rushed up to him and caught him in a group hug. Helix sighed with a smile and returned the gesture before they broke apart.

"We’ll call if we have time." Attea said with a sad smile.

“And maybe when we have time, we can visit.” Helen added as Helix looked down a bit and gave a small smile.

“And I’ll call if I have time as well.” Helix said with a smile as the alien girls each gave him a kiss one at a time as they went up to Xylene.

Then Flash went up to his cousin with the Mane Six behind him. “I want you to know, Helix, this summer may not have turned out the way we planned but I wouldn’t have changed a single second of it.” Flash said with a smile.

“Me neither, Flash. Thanks.” Helix said with a smile as the two cousins gave each other a hug.

“Thank you. You really gave this Royal Guard a wild adventure.” Flash said with a smile.

“And you really gave us that too. Way more exciting than our usual adventures.” Pinkie said with a cheerful smile.

"And to be honest, I don't think anything would have topped it.” Applejack mentioned with a smile.

"And before I forget." Rarity spoke up before she used her magic to levitate a suit in a green and black pattern while the center of it was in the shape of the Omnitrix symbol. "I managed to finish your suit. Azmuth helped me with the material and the design before he left."

“Whoa. This is an awesome suit.” Helix said with a smile as he accepted the suit. “And it really suits me because of my aliens! Thanks. And maybe I should find some way to tell Azmuth if he decides to visit one day."

“Oh, perhaps darling.” Rarity said with a chuckle.

"And maybe you and your family can come visit Ponyville, if you don't mind." Fluttershy suggested with a smile and a small tear in her eye.

“It’s been an honor fighting side by side with you, Helix Watch.” Twilight said with her hoor raised to him.

"You too, you weren't bad yourself, your highness." Helix said as he shook hooves with Twilight.

They all then shared one last goodbye as they entered the train while Helix and his family watched them go. The young group went to the back and stuck their heads out while waving to Helix and calling out to him. Helix waved them back as he watched the train take off until it was out of sight as Misty and his parents walked up to him.

“Hey, we’ll see them again, cous.” Misty assured with a smile.

"Y-Yeah, but I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we do.” Helix said with a frown.

“Don’t worry, son. Next summer will go by fast.” Delta assured while placing a hoof on his shoulder.

“And if they have school breaks and maybe holidays, they can come by and visit us or we can visit them.” Dust assured as a mail pegasus stallion flew in.

“Mail for Helix Watch.” The stallion said as he gave the letter to Helix before flying off.

The group were surprised by this as Helix opened up the letter. “Dear, Helix, you aren’t missing anything. Love Pinkie Pie and friends.” He read.

“That’s us!” Pinkie called out from the train as the others laughed.

"Did she really send us a letter ahead of time?” Misty questioned through her laugh.

"Let's not question it.” Delta said. “Come on, let's get you back to your parents, Misty." He said as they walked up to the mobile base.


Soon the mobile base was parked outside of a house as Misty had her luggage carried out of it. "Really hard to believe I was trying to get into a prep school and end up going on a trip with my doofus cousin." She said with a small smile.

“Hey, at least the trip was more exciting than a snob and poser school.” Helix said with a smile. “You’re better off without them.”

"Yeah, we really got a lot better since then." Misty mentioned. "So, are you going to be okay going back to school? I know how tough it was before."

“Well, I managed a whole year of it, I could try to endure it some more.” Helix said before he frowned. “The only downside is that Cash and J.T. are still gonna be there since we’re in the same grade and I haven’t even made any friends there before the summer.”

"Misty!" A mare's voice called out before they saw a female unicorn with a light purple coat and red mane coming up to them. Behind her was a bright red stallion unicorn with an orange mane. "Great to have you back." She said as she hugged her daughter. "And it's great to see you too, Helix."

“Hey, Aunt Star and Uncle Beta.” Helix said with a smile and wave before Beta saw Delta.

“Delta.” Beta said as he and Delta walked up and gave each other a hug. “It has been a long time, brother.”

“Same to you, Beta.” Delta said with a smile as Dust came up to them.

“Dust, you’re a sight.” Star said with a smile.

“Star. It sure has been awhile.” Dust mentioned. "Have you both been?"

“Oh, you know. The usual.” Beta said with a shrug. “Was just doing some old classic work and been waiting for our daughter to come home from her trip.”

"Yeah well, I guess you can see me after I couldn't get into the Prep School, traveling with my aunt and uncle seemed more fun." Misty mentioned with a shrug.

"You should go to dad's place and pick up some of your son's things." Beta advised his brother. "And hope he doesn't Regale you with some of his old plumber stories."

"Uh… how did you…?" Helix asked as he hid his Omnitrix behind his back.

“They never failed to relate everything to a socket wrench or a pipe.” Beta said with a smile. “There was always a plumbing emergency somewhere in the world to deal with.” He said as Misty and Helix looked at Delta as he and Dust gave them a wink.

After a small relief, the two cousins look at each other with a smile. "So I guess I'll…" Helix started.

"Smell you around?" They both said in unison with a smile.

“I say I’ll miss you, but uh…” Misty started with a smirk.

“I wouldn’t want to lie.” Both cousins said in unison again as they smiled as Helix walked up to his parents as they started up the mobile base.

“Well, that’s new.” Star said as she and her husband saw Misty’s Omnitrix.

“Oh, this? It was a prize from a carnival.” Misty said with a smile. “I sorta forgot it was on my hoof.” She said as the mobile base drove off as Helix looked at the back and looked at Misty as the two cousins smiled at each other before the mobile base turned a corner as Misty walked up to her parents.


A bit later, the mobile base drove up to a house that Helix is unfamiliar with. “What are we doing here?” Helix asked his parents in confusion. “Aren’t we going to Grandpa’s?”

“Oh, we are.” Delta said with a smile. “We called your grandfather sometime ago after Vilgax returned. And he set up something for us while we were gone.”

“Really? What did he do?” Helix asked in confusion.

"Oh, just set up a new home for you kiddo." An elderly voice said before he turned to see a red stallion earth pony walk up to them. "Although, I never thought my grandson would end up beating the universe's most dangerous conqueror and beat him. But then again, I'm even more surprised that he ended up with the Omnitrix."

"Grandpa Max!" Helix called out excitedly before he went up and hugged the elderly stallion.

Max chuckled as he returned the hug. “Eh, it’s good to see you too, kiddo.” He said as he then saw Delta and Dust walking up. “Son, Dust.” He said as the two walked up to him and joined the hug.

“Hi, Dad.” Delta said with a smile. “It has been a long time.”

“Too long. And I see you are still carrying on the family business.” Max said with a smile. “And I see you have as well, Dust.” He said to his daughter-in-law.

"Great to see you again too, Maximum Strike." Dust replied with a smile. "And thank you again for looking after our son."

"Yeah, you still haven't told me the story of how you two became plumbers." Helix mentioned.

"That's a story for another time, Helix." Delta replied before he looked at his father. "So I'm guessing our new place is ready?"

“It’s all set up. Though, Helix, I didn’t have time to put your things away.” Max said with a sheepish chuckle. “Been quite busy lately to even do that.”

“It’s okay, Grandpa. I can take care of that.” Helix said with a smile. "Wish you could have come with us during the summer, it was really wild."

“Oh, I’ve seen plenty of wildness in my Plumber days, though yours seemed to be more interesting than mine.” Max said with a smile. “Now come along. I’ll show you our new home.” He said as the family walked into their new house.


In a room with a couple of boxes, Helix entered when Max opened the door for him. “A perfect room for you after saving the universe, kiddo. Now you better start unpacking. You did leave a bunch of stuff after all.” Max said with a chuckle as he left Helix alone.

Helix looked around his new room as he smiled at it before taking off his saddlebag and placing it on a desk with a box of his summer souvenirs. He then saw that he had a few boxes to unpack before looking at his Omnitrix. "Mom and dad said to keep the Omnitrix secret, but they didn't say anything about using it to help around the house." He mentioned before he activated the Omnitrix and transformed into Quillspeed.

Quillspeed then sped around his room and finished unpacking as his room is now set up with some books, comics, and some posters on the walls with his bed made as he looked around and turned to the door. “Now to score some brownie points.” He said as he sped out of the room.


After helping unpack some things around the house, Helix, his grandfather, and parents sat at the dinner table as they were having a nice dinner together of spaghetti and tomatoes. “So you used the Omnitrix to not only unpack your room, but take out the trash, help finish unpacking the rest, and pick up the leaves all before dinner?” Dust asked with a smile.

"Hey, you didn't say anything about using it to help our own house." Helix mentioned with a smile. “So, how come grandpa was helping us with the house?"

“Well for starters, this isn't your ordinary house kiddo.” Max mentioned before he went up to a painting on the wall. "This is the plumber standard issue edition." He pressed something on the back of the painting as it disappeared to reveal itself to be a control panel. “Had to be safe after the last time you all lived together."

“What happened last time?” Helix asked in surprise.

"Remember that we told you the reason why we have to give you up, the enemies we made in the past and one of them found us." Delta reminded him. "Can't be too careful now that you made enemies yourself."

“Huh, you make a good point.” Helix said with a surprise look. “And by the way, awesome!” He said with wide eyes and a smile.

"Yeah, it is." Max replied with a smile. “That's sort of what your father said when I found him in one of the cargo crates during my last mission in the Plumbers."

“Dad, I was a kid. And it inspired me to carry on the family’s work.” Delta said with a chuckle as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. “And I think your grandson might be like that one day.”

“Maybe.” Helix said with a smile.

“Well, it brings me joy to see you three together again.” Max said with a smile. “And it will be great to finally have a normal family life together. Well, as normal as it could be around here.”

"Yeah, normal…" Helix said before he looked down with a sad look.


A week later, it was the first day of school as some kids were walking up to the school as a normal chariot stopped next to it as Delta and Helix were inside. “Maybe you could come with me to a training spot after school.” Delta said with a smile. “My cover job I used to hide my plumber identity won’t start until later in the afternoon, so maybe we can practice more on your aliens somewhere no one can see you.”

Helix thought for a moment before he spoke. “Sure. Sounds interesting.” He said with a small smile.

Delta looked at his son’s expression before he gave a soft smile as he placed a hoof on his shoulder. “Hey, don’t worry. Maybe we can give your friends a call after.” He suggested.

Helix gave a thoughtful look before he smiled. “Thanks, Dad. Maybe.” He said as he grabbed his saddle bag and got out of the chariot as he waved to his father as he drove off as Helix turned to his school. “You saved the world all summer, Helix. How tough could fifth grade be?” He said to himself as he walked up to his school.


Soon the students were in the lunchroom as most of the day was okay so far for Helix until he overheard a colt and a filly talking. "My favorite alien is like that water guy who's like the world's most powerful water gun." The filly told the colt as they were moving down the lunch line. "My cousin was in a burning building when he, like, rescued them."

"Yeah he's okay, but what about all the others?" The colt asked. "Like that squid head dude? My cousin sent me awesome footage battling some freak on top of a bridge. What's his name again?”

“Gax.” Helix spoke up with a fake cough, which got their attention as he quickly recomposed himself. “Uh, I was there to see the battle in person while on a road trip around Equestria. It was pretty intense. In fact, me, him, and Overflow are pretty tight.”

“Uh, yeah, right.” The colt said as he and the filly walked off Helix watched them go as a slob was put in his tray.

Helix noticed this as he picked it up and sniffed it before he cringed in disgust. “Never thought I’d miss my mother’s cooking.” He said as he walked off.

"This is a shake-down." J.T. told a colt as Cash was only onto a milkshake that belonged to him while the colt was trying to get it back. “Get it, loser?”

“Hey, Cash, J.T.!” Helix spoke up as they turned to them. “Give him back his milkshake!”

"Okay, sure." Cash said before you let go of the milkshake the Colt was pulling on, which caused him to fall back and the milkshake went flying right at Helix.

Helix saw this as he timed his aim before he quickly put his plate down and caught the milkshake in his hoofs before it could hit him in the face, much to everypony’s surprise and Cash and J.T. 's shock. “Thank you for reflex training, Helen.” Helix whispered with a smile as he walked up to the colt. “Here, kid. I think this is yours.” He said with a smile.

Unfortunately for him, Cash used his magic to grab him by the tail and hang him up upside down by the door. “You were fast, but not fast enough, Watch.” Cash mocked as he and J.T. laughed while some of the kids laughed in amusement before Helix growled as he was about to use his Omnitrix, but the bell rang as everyone stood up. “Whoa, guess we’re saved by the bell from you.” He said as they walked away from him.

"Hey wait, isn't somepony going to get me down?!" Helix called out as he frantically moved his hooves to get down.


A bit later, Helix was in the gym with Cash and J.T. picking teams for basketball. “I attended this magic convention in Las Pegasus when this giant alien planet suddenly appeared onstage.” A colt said in excitement.

"Aw yes, I read about that in the newspaper." Another colt said as he pushed up his glasses while another colt was picked by Cash. "Actually, you should investigate my blog about recent anal and sightings, especially in my firsthoof account of a electrifying, plug-like creature saving a mall with a dinosaur-like speed creature and a frog-like creature."

“Mmm, it sounds like fascinating reading.” The colt said before they turned to Helix. “What did you do this summer?”

“Me? Huh, well, I rode around in a carriage with my family and friends.” Helix said, wanting to say he saved the world but had to keep his secret. "And that's it…"

"Ah, and I thought we were nerds." The colt with the glasses said with a snicker.

“I got Spyglass!” Cash called.

“Arold.” J.T. spoke as the two colts walked up to their respective teams while Helix just stood there alone.

“Let’s play dodge-ball!” Cash called as Helix gave a frown at the team, but before the game could start, an explosion was made to the side of the wall, causing Helix to scream as the other students looked at the hole with three floating red drones and the shape of skulls.

“Ugh. Could this day get any worse?” Helix questioned as the drones flew in.

"What are those things and what do they want?!" J.T. questioned in shock as the three drones scanned each student before they locked onto Helix. The drones went into battle mode as they started firing at the kids, which caused them to scream as they ran around in panic as Helix ran out to the door.

“Going hero.” Helix said as he quickly activated the Omnitrix and transformed into Diamondhead. The moment his transformation was complete, he burst through the doors as every student saw him.

“That was the same dude that was at the Little League World series!” J.T. called in shock. “How’d he get here?”

“Our hero!” A colt cheered as Diamondhead used his dagger and smashed a drone.

“Everyone, clear out. I got it handled.” Diamondhead said as the kids ran out of the gym as he glared at the drones. “This is just between us, so bring it on!” He called as he charged at them with his dangers before he was blasted back to the stairs.

“Behind you! Look out!” A filly called out as Diamondhead turned and saw a drone fired on him as he was knocked back before he rushed out through a door as Cash and J.T. noticed someone was missing.

“Hey, where did Watch go?" J.T. asked as they noticed there was no sign of him. “I thought he was friends with that shiny guy.”

"He's probably hiding in the bathroom, being a baby." Cash said jokingly with a grin.


Diamondhead took the fight to the cafeteria where he quickly took and rolled under a blast and switched to Chromastone. "Okay, let's see if you like the taste of your own medicine!" He called as he got blasted and absorbed the shots, but then Chromaston redirected the blast at them as he knocked them down, but one of them tried to get back up, but he shot another beam that knocked him on some ice cubes. “You’re iced.” He quipped.

The last drone got up as it was about to blast Chromastone, but it got blasted by something else as Chromastone turned and saw his parents behind him with their blasters. “We picked up a single. Drones were in the area.” Delta said as he and Dust walked in.

“Think Vilgax sent them?” Chromastone asked.

"No, these are completely different from his drones.” Dust said before they saw a few police officers and the students rushing by the cafeteria. Luckily for Chromastone, the Omnitrix timed out as he transformed back into Helix while his parents were adjusting their weapons with their backs turned when they entered the kitchen.

“What are they doing here?” Cash questioned.

“Uh, our son figured we check out his school after being away for so long.” Dust lies with a smile as she and Dust disguise their weapons into cameras.

"Well did he tell you that he hid here in the cafeteria while the action was going down?" J.T. asked them.

"Hey, for your information, I wasn't hiding because those drones were after me." Helix told them with a look. "And all those alien heroes everyone's been talking about, they're--" he was about to say before his parents let out a cough to get his attention and they shook their heads at him with a look. "They are pretty cool."

“Yeah, unlike you.” Cash said with a taunting smirk. “No way those things would want you. They don’t eat chicken.” he taunted as Helix looked away and walked off as his parents watched him go in sympathy before Delta glared at the two bullies.

“That chicken is our son.” Delta said with a firm look. “So I would watch your tone, young colt." He said before he and Dust then walked out with their son.


School was then let out early because of the Drone attack as the mobile base was seen driving through the city. Dust and Delta notice an upset look on Helix's face as they can tell what he's going through. “Son, keeping a secret is never easy. And don’t listen to them. They don’t know who they’re talking to.” Dust said to him softly.

"But if they knew that I was all those aliens they would know who they were talking about." Helix replied with his ears dropped back. "I wish we never came back from our summer trip."

“Summer can’t last forever, Helix.” Delta told him. “Everybody gotta get off the road sometimes.”

"Yeah, but I'm a hero." Helix mentioned. "I really wish everyone else could see that."

"Look, I didn't know my grandfather was some sort of space police officer when I was your age.” Delta mentioned. “The reason why was because he was trying to protect me and my brother. He told me he wished he could have told us a long time ago, along with our mother." They soon came up to another school as Misty walked up to them. “Maybe a nice family dinner together with your aunt and uncle would help."

“I wouldn’t mind.” Misty said with a smile. “My parents have been eager for all of us to have a family dinner together for a while.”

“Well, I guess it could lighten up my day a bit.” Helix said with a shrug.

"Rough day?" Misty asked as the mobile base was on the move again.

"Everypony at my school was talking about my alien heroes, and they didn't know they were talking about me." Helix told her with a frown. “And a bit of bully time from Cash and J.T. by hanging me by my tail again and some drones attacked.”

“Ouch.” Misty said with a cringed as the mobile base drove off.


A bit later, the mobile base parked up in front of Misty’s home as the family exited the mobile base. "If it makes you feel any better, a lot of kids at my school were talking about the same thing." Misty mentioned with a shrug.

“Well, at least I know I’m not the only one.” Helix said with a sigh.

"We know it's not easy keeping a secret, but we have to keep those we care about safe.” Delta mentioned before they noticed the front door was open.

“Looks like my parents must be home.” Misty said.

“Well, let’s go greet them.” Helix said as the four enter Misty’s home, but then to their shock, they see that the entire structure of the house has been wrecked.

“Aaahh! My house!” Misty yelled out in shock.

"What happened here?!" Helix asked before they saw a familiar squid headed alien walking up to them with both Misty's parents in his clutches.

"Hello, so glad you all could join us.” Vilgax said before he brought up Misty's parents. "We were just getting to know one another.”

“Mom! Dad!” Misty cried out in concern.

“Brother, who did you all meet this summer?” Beta groaned.

“Vilgax. Just stay calm, because it's not as bad as he looks." Delta assured his brother before Vilgax fired his laser eyes at them as they quickly tucked and rolled out of the way. "Okay I lied, he's worse than he looks. Let my brother and sister-in-law go, Vilgax!"

“First the Omnitrixes, or your brother and sister-in-law will suffer the consequences.” Vilgax warned with his arm raised.

Helix and Misty looked at each other before they sighed. “Okay, you win.” Misty said as Vilgax looked at them as Star and Beta looked confused before the two cousins smirked and they slammed their core downs.

Misty transformed into her version of XLR8 while Helix transformed into Gravattack. "If there's one thing we trust in, it's to never trust you, Vilgax!" Gravattack exclaimed before he used his gravity power to lift up some rubble and throw it right at him.

Vilgax was hit and was knocked down, causing him to let go of Star and Beta as Misty rushed in and grabbed her parents as she put them down safely. “Misty?” Star asked as she and her husband looked confused by this. “What’s going on?”

“Talk later, survive now.” Misty said as she grabbed her Parents again. “Let’s get out of here!” Vilgax used his laser eyes right at Misty as she zipped around to dodge him before Delta and Dust pulled out blasters and fired at him.

"I don't get it, how did you not get picked up on radar?!” Dust questioned him.

“Those drones, the Reds, were decoys sent by Pysphion.” Vilgax explained. “Creating an electromagnetic field to allow me and the others to arrive undetected.”

“Others?” Gravattack questioned in worry. "What others?"

“I am not merely going to destroy you all and the rest of your family.” Vilgax spoke up. “I plan to destroy your entire putrid town! And I will broadcast it to the entire planet, so all will be bowing down to me when I conquer this miserable world.”

“Not as long as I'm around, squid face!" Gravattack exclaimed with a determined look before more Reds flew in. The family dodged the drones as they moved around the ruins of Misy’s home as they avoided the laser shots as they made them collide with each other, which caused an explosion.

Vilgax gave a yell before the front part of Misty’s home crumbled as the family stood on the ruins as they saw the entire house completely destroyed. “We should never have let you go on vacation with your uncle and aunt, Misty.” Beta said in complete shock.

“Uncle, none of this is their fault.” Gravattack said to them. “I’m the one who slapped on the Omnitrix first. I was the one who brought Vilgax to its attention. It’s on me.”

"And after we went to space to stop the self-destruct countdown, I was given an Omnitrix myself to help him out." Misty told her parents. "And if you saw them in action, you would know we can take care of ourselves now." They didn't notice a Red was still around as it took aim at them, but a blast suddenly destroyed it which caught their attention. They then saw Max holding a plumber blaster and was responsible for destroying the last drone.

"Actually, it all started with me." Max told them. "But we have no time, our planet is in danger if Vilgax is here."

"He said he was going to broadcast the destruction of Hoofwood to the entire planet." Delta told his father..

“He gotta be going into town to get started.” Max said with a serious look. “If we hurry, we should be able to stop him.”

“Well, I suppose we could look on the brightside.” Star spoke up as they looked at the ruined house. “I always wanted to remodel.”

"Although it looks like you'll be doing more than just remodeling." Gravattack mentioned before Misty elbowed him in the side. "What?!" He asked.

“Let’s just go, dweeb.” Misty said as the family rushed off to stop Vilgax.


In a street parade, the ponies of Hoofwood are screaming in panic as Vilgax’s drones are attacking everything in sight as Helix and his family came up from a corner as they saw the chaos. “We can’t let Vilgax get away with this.” Helix said as he was wearing his new suit Rarity gave him.

"Helix!" They heard a familiar voice called out before they turned to see his friends coming up to him. “What's going on here?!” Helen asked after seeing the many drones attacking the town.

“Vilgax happened.” Helix answered. “He’s back and attacked my aunt and uncle's home.”

"Then it looks like the Friendship map sent us here for a very good reason." Twilight mentioned with a determined look.

“Then let’s kick some drones.” Manny said while cracking his knuckles as they pulled out their blasters.

“You know what to do, gang, aim and fire!” Venus called as they all rushed into battle and started blasting the drones to bits.

“Oh, yeah!” Beta yelled in excitement before turning to his father and brother. “But this doesn’t change anything.”

"Yeah, I know we have a lot of explaining to do!" Delta said as they continued to fire at the drones.

As they continued fighting the drones, Helix quickly realized something as he looked at Manny and his four alien girlfriends. "I get why they're here, but why are you guys still here?" He asked them.

"Eh, we missed our flight." Lolaxx answered with a shrug.

“And when we heard that Vilgax attacked, we decided to take the risk and come see you.” Attea said with a smile as they kept blasting the drones.

The security stallions tried to join in the fight, but the drones blasted them back. “So much suffering.” Vilgax spoke up as they turned and saw him in the top of the wagon. “Are you prepared for more, Watch?”

“You talking to me, ugly?” Both Helix, Delta, Max, and Beta questioned at the same time before Smolder walked in front of the group and held out her paw. Purple glowed a hot pink color as she used her magic to bring down the building Vilgax was standing on.

"You know, I'm not going to lie that I really miss this." She told the others as they didn't notice that J.T., Cash, and a few fillies and colts from Helix's school were hiding from what was happening as they were witnessing everything. More drones were coming in as Vilgax emerged from the rubble while letting out an evil laugh.

"Mom, Dad!" Helix called out as they knew what he had to do.

“Do it!” Both his parents called as Helix activated his Omnitrix.

“Going hero!” Helix called as he slammed his core down as he transformed into Shock Rock. Cash and J.T. and the other kids looked in shock at what they saw.

“Watch.” They spoke up as Shock Rock turned to them. “You’re…”

“Every single one of those heroes.” Shock Rock finished with a smirk before glaring at Vilgax as he and the others glared at him.

Then more drones came flying by and firing at the heroes, but they dodged to avoid the shots as they duck on the floor. "Hey, remember when Dad tried to teach us how to drive?" Delta asked his brother.

“Yeah, we keep bumping into things.” Beta said to him.

“My point exactly.” Delta said with a smirk as they looked at the parade floats. They each took a float and started using them to crash into the drones, taking them out while the others worked together and used their powers to take out the drones as Misty turned into her version of Spidermonkey to web up the drones.

After an intense fighting, the drones were all destroyed as Vilgax looked down with a glare. “Get ready to experience my full wrath!” He yelled as his muscles expanded as he grunted and charged at them.

Shock Rock charged at Vilgax before the two of them traded powerful blows which sent a shockwave everywhere. The two clashed blows as they fought one another while trying to knock each other down, but they were evenly matched before Vilgax knocked Shock Rock back with a kick, which sends him flying back to the group as he helped him up.

“We’ve gotta stop him once and for all!” Shock Rock called with a serious look.

“Helix, he’s indestructible.” Zs’spoocy reminded him. “How can we beat him?”

“I have an idea.” Beta spoke up. “Remember when I spoke up on being a plumber, and actual plumber with pipes and wrenches?” He asked as they all looked at each other and they nodded in understanding as they spread out as Misty and Shock Rock rushed into Vilgax.

“Fine, destroy the two!” Misty called out.

“But you’ll never see us or our Omnitrixes again if you do!” Shock Rock called as he and Misty dodged a grab from Vilgax as he followed after them.

Vilgax followed them as they ran into the sewers. “No one escapes from me that easily!” He called as he entered the sewers and searched around. Shock Rock and Misty were on the ceiling as they jumped down behind him.

"We always knew you couldn't resist a game of follow the leader." Shock Rock told him before he quickly switched to XLR8. "And guess what, you lost."

“Now dad!” Misty called as they turned to Beta and he opened up a pipe of natural gas and held up a tool.

“Huh, so much for all my hard work.” Beta said with a smirk before XLR8 quickly grabbed Misty and sped up to Beta, who tossed his tool up before he was grabbed as well. They rushed off as an explosion was made, which made Vilgax get sent back and start burning up from the blast.

The sewer line exploded across the streets of the city as the three exited the sewers before the blast caught them as the others looked at the aftermath of the battle. “Looks like Vilgax is finally burnt toast.” XLR8 declared.

"You did it!" Zs'spoocy cheered.

"No, we did it together as a family." Max corrected with a grin as they all smiled.

XLR8 then saw Cash, J.T. and the other kids from his school looking in shock at what they saw. “Uh, I still have one more thing to do. I’ll be right back.” He said with a smirk before he rushed off.


J.T. and Cash were then seen hanging upside down on a tree branch by their tails as XLR8 looked at them with a grin. "I figured since my secret was out." He mentioned with an amused tone.


Back with the others, the fire ponies are putting out the fire and cleaning the wreckage. “I’d say come over for dinner, but uh, we don’t have a kitchen anymore.” Beta said with a frown about their home being destroyed by Vilgax.

“Hey, we’ll have dinner in our home.” Delta said with a smile.

"I'll even cook us something nice.” Dust added which made the others flinch at the mention of It.

"Or we can just go out to eat, who's up for pizza?" Rainbow suggested with a nervous grin.

“I think it’s good.” Star said as the adults walked off, leaving the young group alone.

Helix turned to his friends with a smile. “So, I guess I’ll be seeing you guys, huh?”

"Yeah, but what are you going to do now?” Ocellus asked. “Your parents told us that Vilgax was broadcasting your hometown's destruction, that would mean everyone in the world saw you transform into an alien. Your secret is out now."

“Oh, yeah.” Helix said with a frown. “And I transformed in front of my classmates. So much for the secret.”

“I wouldn’t worry about the rest of Equestria.” Lolaxx spoke up with a smile. “I was able to use Plumber’s tech I managed to see from the Academy to block the transmission halfway through. No one from outside this battle saw Helix Watch or Misty transformed.”

"Phew, well that's good news." Misty mentioned with a smile. “So are we going to get pizza before you guys go?"

“We wouldn’t mind.” Manny said with a smile. “I mean, we just got back, so why not stick around a bit longer?”

“And we could spend some time with you as well a bit more.” Attea said as Helix smiled at their words that his friends were always by his side.


The next day, Helix walked into his classroom as Cash, J.T., and the kids who saw him moved aside for him to get inside as he smiled. “Now this is more like it.” Helix said with a smile as he sat on his desk, and then he saw someone else sitting beside him. “Misty? What are you doing here?” He asked in surprise.

"I go here now." Misty replied. “Since my old home got destroyed, my dad got a new job and Grandpa helped us with the new home."

“Huh, that’s a surprise.” Helix said with a smile. “Normally, I would be disappointed that you go here, but having you around won’t be so bad.”

“Same.” Misty said with a smile. “And I’m so gonna ace this class.” She said before the ground shook, which got their attention. The two cousins looked out the window and saw Dr. Test in a robot mech suit with his mutant animal army charging straight towards them.

"Right after we ace Test and his mutants." Helix said with a determined look.

“It’s time for an early recess, don’t you think, Helix?” The teacher said nervously after seeing Test and his mutants coming at them.

“Yup.” Helix answered as he looked at his cousin and nodded as they rushed out of their class room and activated their Omnitrix.

“It's hero time!” They both called as they slammed their cores down as they transformed in a flash of green light.

Their summer may be over, but their adventure still continues on in a new beginning.

Author's Note:

It was a lot of fun making the story, all the alien transformations and stuff. I've always loved Ben 10 since I was little and everything. Now can you all count up how many aliens he can turn into in this story?

Not only that, but remember to be careful or you might Destroy All Aliens. :raritywink:

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 20 )

Next chapter: DESTROY ALL ALIENS!!!

Awesome job great stories so are you planning on doing the other ben 10 shows or not

Oh my, what an epic battle.
I love it.

What a wonderful final chapter! This was a really fun read and I’m glad I could read it all

11898405
Next story: DESTROY ALL ALIENS!!!

11898440
So you won't do the other shows is that what you are saying

11898474
Which one is that again?

11898476
Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse

11898476

Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse

11898478
Oh that. There are bits of those shows in this and the future stories

11898480
And will you also include the movies?

11898476
I'm talking about the others you know Alien Force Ultimate Alien end Omniverse

11898486
There will be some bits of those Series in future stories

Curious: which OG Ben 10 episodes did you not include here and why?

11900045
Well, the one with the old people for starters, because I just felt like it was weird to me. the Christmas special, along with Gwen 10. With a Gwen 10 episode, I thought it would be nice to put a little Dimension traveling instead of Helix going to a different dimension without his Omnitrix. As for the Christmas one, I don't think Equestria has a Santa Claus

11900127
Is that it or was there more?

11900151
That, and one other. The underwater Resort in the Bermuda Triangle one. Because Equestria is not that advanced

11900332
So, the episodes you hadn’t included are:

  1. S1E4: Permanent Retirement
  2. S2E10: They Lurk Below
  3. S3E4: Merry Christmas

Is that correct?

11900514
And don't forget that I replaced Gwen 10 with Twilight 22

Login or register to comment