• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 9,682 Views, 331 Comments

Ponies in Minecraft - yolky206



The Mane 6 have to survive in the world of Minecraft.

  • ...
24
 331
 9,682

The End?

The next day was their last in the Overworld before they traveled to the End Realm. Twilight made sure that all of her friends spent their experience on enchanting their swords, bows, and armor so they would be ready. The only thing left for all of them to do was learn how to put on armor and travel to the End Realm.

"I think you have to put it on like this."

"No Rainbow! You'll only destroy all of my fabulous work!"

"Ah have ta agree with Rainbow here. How are ya supposed ta put this on?"

"That's just not how to put on armor!"

"I umm..... I think we should ask Twilight about this.... That is, if you don't mind..."

"I think we should too! This is going to be so fun!"

Twilight looked at the ponies who were coming toward her and asked about what was going on.

"Rainbow and Applejack here don't know how to put on armor and are instead ruining all of my hard work." Rarity explained.

"Well do YOU know how to put this heavy iron on?" Rainbow asked. "You tell us we aren't doing it right, but you don't have yours on. It's like you never knew!"

"Girls, will you please stop fighting?" Twilight asked. "I'll look up how to put on armor, but fighting isn't the best thing to do right now. Especially now that we're about to go to the End Realm."

After Twilight said that, everypony around her got quiet. She flipped open her book and got to the page about armor. She quickly skimmed through it and found the bit of information she needed on how to put it on.

"Okay girls, according to my book you need to open up your inventory." Twilight explained. "Then you have to place your armor in the slots next to your player image. The armor should show up and begin giving you layers of protection to stop the loss of health."

"That made absolutely no sense." Rainbow said.

"That was simple!" Pinkie shouted. That got the attention of all of her friends, who had their mouths open in shock. "Come on, you just open it up and place it in the square thingys. It's not that hard."

At the moment, Pinkie had already put all of her iron armor on. She had her iron helmet placed over her curly mane (which still poofed out of the bottom of the helmet), her iron chestplate being worn like a shirt, the leggings like pants, and four boots on all of her four hooves. She now kinda looked like a pink-and-grayish pony from the royal guard.

"You look like you're ready for just about everything." Twilight told Pinkie. "I'm pretty impressed. Nice work on the armor Rarity."

"It was nothing." Rarity said with a wave of her hoof. "But I still don't entirely understand how to actually put the armor on. I think we're going to need Pinkie to guide us through this."

-------------

It took a little while for everypony to get the armor on, but eventually they were all decked out in iron. Twilight checked the house for anything else they might need before telling her friends that they were ready. She began walking to where the minecart tracks were with her friends close behind. They had everything they needed, food, weapons, tools, armor, and all of the Eyes of Ender to get to and survive in the End Realm.

Soon enough they all made it to the minecart tracks. The sun was beginning to set as she took out the remaining minecarts for everypony. She placed them on the track in a row before gesturing everypony to jump into one. She climbed into the last minecart and used her magic to push them all forward, sending them speeding down the track and causing Twilight to be afraid that they would all crash.

However when the minecarts stopped, nothing bad happened. Twilight quickly got out of the minecart and helped her friends get out and stand safely on the ground. She looked over at the hole that Applejack, Rainbow, and Pinkie dug and noticed how deep it was. She asked Rainbow and Fluttershy if they could help carry everypony down so none of them could get hurt.

"Sure Twilight!" Rainbow agreed.

"I guess I can help too..... I don't want anypony falling and hurting themselves....." Fluttershy said as an agreement.

"Great! Now let's get started." Twilight said before being carried down the hole.

-------------

After everypony was carried down into the hole Twilight looked around. There were the different forms of stone bricks everywhere, lining the dark corridors and being used as stairs. The room they were in though had Lava in the corners and center of the room. There were strange floating blocks above the center Lava pool with stairs leading up to them. There was a strange Mob spawner inside of the stairs with what looked like a siverfish spinning around in it.

"Uhh we might want to hurry up here." Twilight said. "That right there is a silverfish spawner, and those things can, and will, gang up on you until you die."

"Then we can cover you while you place the Eyes of Ender into the portal frame." Rarity told Twilight. "If those Mobs become a problem for you we can always leave and come back. But not if we can take care of them first."

"Alright." Twilight agreed. "So long as everypony stays safe. Silverfish are dangerous, and they'll spawn any second now. Good Luck."

Right after Twilight said that a few silverfish spawned. She was careful not to attract their attention as she made her way up the stairs to the portal frame. She levitated the remaining Eyes of Ender out from her saddlebags and counted how many she needed. She levitated seven Eyes of Ender over the portal frame and placed the others back into her saddlebags before placing the Eyes of Ender into the portal frame.

The portal activated and black blocks spread from inside the portal frame. There were only nine blocks, but they were different from any other in Minecraft. Inside of them were blue, red, green, white, and gray particles that changed their location whenever Twilight moved to look at them. The blocks seemed deep and empty, like absolutely nothing was beyond them. Sort of like a void effect.

"Everypony, the portal is open!" Twilight shouted. "We have to jump in now!"

All of Twilight's friends looked up and ran away from the remaining silverfish. They followed her up the stairs and jumped into the portal. Twilight looked back at the Stronghold around her and the silverfish trying to reach her before she took a deep breath and jumped into the portal to the End.

-------------

Twilight opened her eyes as she heard a ding from both her and most of her friends (Spike didn't get the Achievement). However, she didn't cheer like usual. Her eyes were fixed on the blocky End Realm that spread around her. Most of the world was like a void, with only a few colors around her. Her friends were beside her, also looking around at the landscape.

Tall obsidian pillars were spread around the area. Some were wider than others, and the height was different as well. However only a few things remained constant about the pillars. There was a strange crystal-like block on top of each one that glowed and floated above fire. There were Endermen absolutely everywhere on top of the strange yellowish blocks that acted like grass and dirt blocks back in the Overworld.

One of the most noticeable features was the sky, or rather, lack of it. The was no sun or moon, no clouds or stars, and was instead a giant void of nothingness. The same colored particles from inside the portal were scattered across the void and moved exactly the same way. There was also no real ground. The yellowish blocks were just floating in the void with no barrior around the edges to prevent others from falling into nothing.

Twilight noticed one last thing about the End Realm. In front of her was a strange dragon-like creature that looked surprisingly familiar. Black scales covered the dragon, silver spikes stretched over it's back, the same silverish color covered the spines of it's two wings, and glowing purple eyes stared out at her and her friends. 'It can't be....' She thought. 'But it is..... How can this happen?'

"The dragon..." Twilight started. "It's the same dragon that sent us here in Minecraft in the first place!"

All of Twilight's friends noticed and either gasped or their eyes widened in realization. The dragon looked much blockier in Minecraft, but there was no doubt that it was the entire cause of them being sent to the blocky world. The dragon looked at them and let out what sounded like a distorted laugh. The noise sounded so much like the Enderman screams that it seemed like it was directly related to them. The dragon even looked like an Enderman.

"I see you made it this far." The dragon said. "Only a few others have accomplished this task. Of course, they made it this far only to fail. Save for one. But that's why I got rid of him and made you take his place. Do you know where you are right now?"

"The End Realm." Twilight answered. "The last Minecraft world we had to travel to. The one we're in right now."

"And how did you figure that out?"

"My book."

"Do you know who wrote the book?"

"Umm..... No actually."

"Hmm.... Then you must know that Minecraft is never finished. It seems to only expand upon the ones inside of it. Learning new things, traveling to new places, and all because of the inhabitants. The normal Mobs are useless, until one above-average one came out. It looked like a cross between a villager and a zombie. But then it learned about Minecraft and recorded its adventures and discoveries. But then it faced me and fell in battle. I had to replace it. It has been like that for many, many years. Now it's time for all of you to fall in battle as well."

"But why?" Twilight asked. "Why does this have to happen?"

"Have you under-estimated your own strength?" The dragon asked. "You are some of the strongest in your world. I need to remove the strongest. Did you even learn who I am?"

"Umm.... No actually." Twilight answered. "But then again I haven't read the whole book yet."

"Then flip to my page. I live in the End, I rule the Endermen, and I am a dragon. Use that information, piece it together, and verify it with your book."

Twilight levitated her book out from her saddlebags and began searching. However she only found one bit of information about any dragon, and that was the name.

"Are you the Ender Dragon?" She asked the Mob in front of her.

"Yes. I rule the End and send all players to their death into the void around me. Nobody has ever been able to record any information about me because they are always gone. Hardcore mode I suppose. Their fault. Only one player however has been able to write that information down. He is gone though, replaced by you."

"How do you replace others though?" Twilight asked. "Rainbow died and respawned, so why isn't she replaced?"

"Because you are on Normal mode. But that shouldn't stop me from making sure that you die and I rule all of Minecraft and any other world around me. I will rule everything, and nothing can stand in my way."

"But why do want to rule everything?" Twilight asked. "You have an army of strong creatures on your side here in Minecraft, you don't need anything else."

"That's where you're wrong. I was created here to only serve the purpose as a boss fight. However I have developed stronger motives and better thinking skills. Now I have nothing here in Minecraft, and I need to get stronger. I replace the strong with those who will top them, and I will become invincible. You are the only ones who stand in my way. So prepare to fight!"

Author's Note:

Finally, one more chapter to go. It's almost time to finish this story off. I couldn't have done it with all of this support. Every fan reading this will now be heavily thanked for their loyalty for my kinda long story. I really couldn't have done it without all of this help. So now I just have to finish one last chapter, then i will mark this as complete. Thank you for your strong support.