• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 1,247 Views, 30 Comments

Attack of OC man - Chuckward

  • ...
43
 30
 1,247

Counting with Twilight Sparkle.

After telling Spike of the incredible butthurt phenomenon Twilight continued reading, her scowl growing larger with every second. Finally she reached the end.

"My goodness that was an ordeal," Twilight said to Spike.

"What was it about,"Spike asked.

"Oh it was just some atrocity about a Red and Black alicorn taking over the world.

"It looks like it was so bad you couldn't even finish."

"What are you talking about? I read the entire horrible thing!"

Spike turned a page on the book to reveal some more text.

"Oh horseapples,"Twilight started to read the text,"Wait, this can't be part of the story, it isn't blatant plagiarism."

She read the following text aloud.

"Chains are linked and evidence erased.

Binds hold this evil in it's place.

Never count down from twenty-eight.

Or face the Element of Hate."


"That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

"Agreed, but at least not counting down from twenty-eight shouldn't be too difficult, now pick up the remaining twenty-eight books, I've got twenty-seven errands to run. Don't worry, it should only take about twenty-six minutes. Now i just need to get my twenty-five bits and I'll be off to those twenty-four stores."

Then she turned and left, being sure to close the door behind her.

After about an hour she returned looking tired and irritated.

'What took you so long,"asked Spike.

"Well it turned out I only needed to bring twenty-three bits with me,so I had to decide what to spend the remaining bits on and I decided to buy twenty-two hotdogs, but they weighed at least twenty-one pounds so I had to eat a bunch of them. It turns out I can eat twenty hotdogs in one sitting. But tomorrow is New Year's so I have to get nineteen donuts tomorrow and I need some sleep.

So Twilight shambled up the stairs and went to bed while dreaming of numbers eighteen through eleven, and saying each one out loud as she slept.
_____________________________________________________________________________

"Guys the donuts are all gone,"Rainbow dash yelled furiously.

"Sorry about that, I guess I ate them all,"Pinkie declared still as happy as ever.

"What the hell Pinkie? I wanted some donuts!"

In response Pinkie barfed up about three sugar raised donuts that were all in one piece albeit extremely soggy, then she pushed them towards Rainbow Dash, who began to dry heave.Realizing that dash no longer wanted any donuts she ate them a second time causing Dash to puke for real.

"Shut your damn mouths everyone! The countdown is starting,"Fluttershy declared.

The six friends huddled together and all of them began to count.

TEN

NINE

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

A flash of red and black blinded the mane six and when it subsided there was a red and black tornado in the library sucking books into it's center until it absorbed the teal book about the red and black OC.

Red and black lightning struck the red and black tornado and it began to metamorphosize the book onto a shape of pure butthurt.

Once the tornado and lightning ceased there stood a lone red and black alicorn who stared at the mane six menacingly, and then it began to complain.

Comments ( 29 )

I'm going to sue you for copyright infringement.

Hmmm People getting butthurt over a fic called "The element of butthurt" seems almost planned
:rainbowlaugh:

P.s Rarity is great:raritywink:

zel

This shit on the homepage makes me want to puke my eyes out.

1331631
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/list/000/092/166/Ze%20Goggles!%20ZEY%20TO%20NOZING!!.jpg
So THAT is what it is referencing!

1331650
Where exactly are the "butthurt people" that you mention? :rainbowderp:

1331663 Yes. This is the sort of thing that makes me regret watching the homepage. :raritycry::raritydespair:

1331667
Soon my friend, soon......

I see little difference

I'm laughing to hard to be butthurt right now.

Brilliant. The symbolic motifs in this work are unparalleled by anything I have ever read, seen or experienced. Not even the El Callisto paintings can hope to stand next to this sublime work of beauty.

How's that for sarcasm?

Seriously, if you ever have the idea to write an intentionally bad trollfic with the intention of ironically ridiculing all the bad fanfiction out there... do all of us a favour and just don't. To be honest, it's an overdone theme (not to mention something any sane author avoids) so you really don't get any points for originality. Sure, you were in a bad mood. In my opinion, a far better solution would have been to play a few rounds of Whack Your Boss, or some other suitably violent game.

1331836
I'm not a sane author.
Besides, how do you know this wasn't my intention? Generating such delicious hate.

1331836
I think he was in a great mood while writing this fic and your sarcasm made ma laugh so hard I drank milk just to blow it out my nose. Then u ruined it by getting al serious on us:ajsleepy:
P.s. Rarity is super cool:duck:

1331946
Your favorite pony is fluttershy.
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT RARITY!!!!

Hmm butthurt author on his own butthurt fic's comments...... Seems legit carry on
P.s :facehoof:<:duck:

1331972
Butthurtception.

It you're going to try to make a comedic fic, try not tk base it off of an overused meme. :facehoof:

A fic about a character called butthurt inspiring people to complain which in turn you label as them being butthurt.
jaysolomon.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ysoab.jpg

And you're completely right about the SNL reference on your bio. Your stories are exactly like the sketches on SNL. Obvious, unfunny and not worth reading.

All of you are playing right into my hands >:D

1332831

Ur just peanut butter and jelly.

wao

inb4 butthurt.
But seriously, who the hell can't get that the whole point of this was to inspire butthurt. Damn. Some people are trolled easily. :rainbowlaugh:

1575050 Finally, someone who gets it.

Login or register to comment