• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 2,105 Views, 31 Comments

A Message From The Equestrian Department Of Equine Resources - FormNalvoid



Overpowered Princesses Are Bad PLOT POINTS

  • ...
55
 31
 2,105

In the beginning there was an ending about an end where it BEGANNNNNNN

In the beginning there was nothing, just darkness. But then there was a giant explosion , this giant explosion made pony land the planets name was "Apathy" But sadly aldof hitler came and murdered fluttershy causeing the universe to implode again. In case your wondering this is a example of that theory that says the universe is like a heart and how its total bullshit! ( Im not joking google it bro....... trust me) Oh and if your to stupid to notice im making fun of the big bang theory........ and most modren science.

Comments ( 10 )

Where are the negative and critical comments?

1683385 No one bothered to comment

1683483 Really? With that like/dislike ratio and its inclusion in the TWE, I'm not fully convinced of that.

1683526 Just ask your fellow Twe people then thou shalt see

1683681 Really thats your bigest gripe? Oh well

Hi there! I'm Scribblestick the Chill, here on behalf of TWE to identify the source of the downvote swarm. Let's get started! :twilightsmile:

>starts reading story

Huh. Aside from some grammar and spelling errors, I like this.

>last paragraph

:rainbowhuh:

Meh, I don't usually think very deeply when reading ponyfic, much less something I find through TWE, so chances are I missed something deep and clever. That and I'm completely unfamiliar with this universe-is-a-heart theory or whatever. However, I did find the ending mildly amusing, so there is that.

All in all, I'm not really sure why this is getting so many downvotes. Grammar and spelling might be contributing factors, but yours aren't nearly horrible enough to merit so many downvotes on their own. So... yeah. I got nuthin'.

~Scribblestick, TWE's notoriously friendly moderator

NOT A TROLL FIC.......... i think

Jesus, they don't even try any more.

Comment posted by FormNalvoid deleted May 15th, 2013
Login or register to comment