• Member Since 11th May, 2015
  • offline last seen April 7th

Xiutik


I'm just really into shipping ponies with each other. They/them. Call me Tik.

E

Pipp flies away from home after an especially nasty fight with Zipp and her mom. Hitch is there to comfort her.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 27 )

Awww poor pipp apparently she really had a bad day and a heated argument with her family and she needed Some Comfort and the only Pony she can think of is Hitch and it was pretty sweet of him to help her and her need and basically she doesn't want to be alone anymore and hitch help there to get through this and this was a pretty sweet story and we got a little bit a backstory of pipp and Zipp father just like sunny father he gone as well but anyway I like the story keep up the good work

...

Well done.

Poor Pip. At least she knows her friends are there for her.

Now I wanna know what happened to King Skye and why the general animosity towards him in Zephyr Heights...

11055064
This is the perfect addition to my Hitch/Pipp playlist.

11055119
Well, what I picture is that he was more of a consort King and that Haven was the official ruler. The people of Zephyr Heights liked him around the same amount they care about Zipp, but he wasn't as famous as Haven or Pipp. Once he fell ill (I imagine some sort of degenerative disease) Haven asked nopony talked about it because it was too painful for her. After he passed, it became taboo to mention him to the point that Pipp hasn't heard his name in years.

11055179
Yeah I try to find a couple of songs from her and I made a discovery that she was in another movie called a cinderella story if the shoe fits I didn't know those another Cinderella story and then she does another movie she was in called Descendants

Dan

I disdain social media fiends and dumbass kids glued to their locked-down, spyware-riddled phones and tablets, but I like to think I'd be supportive, while praying they grow out of such shallow nonsense. And give them a Raspberry Pi with Kali and teach them to use it.

I wonder if anyone could draw Pipp in a Molly Millions or Motoko Kusanagi cosplay. And maybe Izzy could Unicycle up a harness that pegahackers could use to mount a packet injector antenna on their backs while wargliding.
i.stack.imgur.com/QAKXF.jpg

I'm mulling over the reasoning for Pipp to go to Hitch instead of Sunny. It would seem Hitch is more the law-and-order and Sunny more the break the rules types, .. then again, I don't think either Hitch or Sunny would call Zipp against Pipp's express wishes ... though I think Pipp here might've had another reason to go to Hitch that she won't admit to herself :trollestia:

Very nice slice of life.

At first I figured the fight was over Pipp wanting more accommodations in the palace for smol ponies.

11055577
Shh let's not expose Pipp like that :raritywink:
But also, as far as we know, Sunny is closer to Zipp than to Pipp, so... Maybe she would have texted her.

Could certainly use a little polish, but for a late-night story, that was very sweet.

You could always write a fic about the morning after.

11056295
That’s definitely something I’d be interested in reading.

11055182
I can definitely see Queen Haven being the "ignore the problem and it will go away on its own" type.

I think Zipp would be the type who was more upset that SHE couldn't do anything to save him. So having Pipp I-PONY and MAGIC-SPACE about him might touch a few buttons, even if she knows logically that Pipp didn't mean it that way...sometimes inner pain can make jack-a-napes of us all.

Anywho, for a late-night one-shot, this was a pretty cute read.

That was a really sweet story. I loved reading it. :)

Super cute, abs u can imagine that Hitch is really good at cuddles

Lovely story! Kiss her, Hutch! Kiss the girl!

Honestly, I'm glad you took this story to a different direction than the "only one bed" trope. This one warms my heart! Very well done!

Very cute. I'd argue that Hitch might be the one more likely to tell Haven and Zipp where Pipp is, not Sunny, because he's the goody two shoes of the group, but the way you spun it where he at at least adamantly prompted for that made this all still totally believable. If she wasn't comfortable with it yet he certainly wouldn't force it.

Also, I'm sure Pipp will be seeing another side to her sister in the morning. If Zipp is anything like a typical big sister, she'll initially scold Pipp for running off, but then that rarer, softer side will come out. There will apologies for things said and hugs. :pinkiesmile: The scare of not knowing where someone you care about is puts everything in perspective every time.

She wasn’t Zipp, who preferred isolation. She wasn’t Haven, who preferred distraction. She was Pipp, and she needed comfort.

This is my favorite line from the whole story. It's an apt summary, and it feeds into a lot of my own headcanons regarding Pipp, and how she is likely both the youngest and most emotional of the Mane Five. This was actually the entire premise behind why I wrote the bonus chapter to How to Hug Your Pegasis. The entire chapter was to show how, after Pipp and Zipp bridged their relationship, all Pipp really wanted was to cuddle with her sister again, something she likely had not done since the last time they truly got along, which could've been as far back as foalhood. So she staged a movie night with jump scares and baited hugs out of her sister, who she wanted to emotionally connect with again but was still unsure how to do so openly with, considering that Zipp is very much not the feelsy type, normally.

Luckily for Pipp, Zipp, like most siblings, has a soft spot for her. :scootangel:

11197005
I've gotten a lot of comments telling me Hitch is more of a snitch than Sunny, and though you're right, I do believe Sunny is closer to Zipp than she is to Pipp (just a personal headcanon) so that might make her, say, equally as likely to snitch on Pipp.
And! The idea of Pipp being like a younger sister for everyone in the group sounds just so pure to me. Just, everyone being protective of her, ah, so adorable.

You can be certain a that a long, emotional conversation took place in the morning. I'm not planning on writing a sequel or épilogue, but if I did, you can be sure that the three of them would spill their entire heart, *especially* Zipp. She'd be so so worried about Pipp, and you totally nailed the "scolding then melting to an emotional mess" part, she so would. Pipp herself would be rather embarrassed that she let it all escalate that much, but in the end, they'll hug it out.

That's something I really loved about "How to hug your pegasis", it elaborates properly on their strained relationship and has an adorable ending with something that they both so clearly need, to hug for a thousand years straight haha.

Here's to hoping we'll get more sister bonding moments with these two in the upcoming shows.

11197321
She's like Tails from Sonic in that way I suppose lol, he was also like the little brother to all the main characters. I agree that's pure. And you're right Sunny has way more relationship to Zipp while hitch is more evenly spread with both the sisters. Hadn't thought of that.

All the hugs. I've always loved the cool, strong older sibling having a soft spot for the younger one, and MLP is full of that pattern. :heart: Zipp doesn't cuddle for just anypony, but needy sister is up there. :raritystarry:

This is a short nice story though your welcome to continue with another chapter for Pipp to maybe heal her family though not sure how romantic this is between Pipp and Hitch since it’s story is more lead to comfort Pipp who is lonely.

Hitch will always be best guy to comfort his girl friends :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment