• Published 15th Nov 2021
  • 2,389 Views, 31 Comments

Fertile Figments - Folly Fields



Twilight Sparkle has near unlimited magical aptitude, crippling social anxiety, and a wicked pregnancy fetish. Her fantasies are often far more complicated and involved than the average pony.

  • ...
3
 31
 2,389
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

I don't know why but the short description of this story hit me like a train.

Rarity being a big drama-horse is high art. Particularly when she's gotten so big. Love seeing Twi's little fanfics of her hot friends. Kinda hope they get found at some point, just for the embarrassed Twilight and comments from her friends that would result.

This was an absolutely wonderful chapter of both lewdness and wholesomeness!

Always love Rinelight, and sexy fecund Rarelight is even better.

Found this today and read it all in one shot. Fantastic stuff, and I love the tangential chapters too. Here's hoping that Twiggles tries to ask the mirror 'how pregnant *can* I get?' at some point, and that we get a later chapter with Cheerilee with a large stack of outstanding library books!

We getting any new chapters?

Login or register to comment