• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 1,475 Views, 6 Comments

A New Home - mjk 705



My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro

  • ...
1
 6
 1,475

The Army And The Queen

Crysillis shot a green laser at me and I deflected it with ease. She fired over and over, not a single one hit me.

"This is impossible! Your just a mere, lone human! You should be begging for mercy!" She yelled "There's no reason as to why any human should be this strong! Your not Mason, not anymore, I can tell. So who are you?"

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am the bringer of hope and justice. I am the light that shines in the darkness. I am..." I thought of a new nickname that sounded cool. "Red Nova."

"Well then lets see how you do," her horn glowed green and the both of us were sent to an arena "Against my changeling army!" Hundereds of changelings flew into the arena and charged towards me. Then they swarmed aroundme and began to attack. One by one, they came at me. And one by one, they fell to the ground. soon, it got hard to tell when a changeling was going to strike, and one got by by surprise in the back. I nearly fell to the gronund, but I was forced down to the ground by one of them. There were about ten changelings left, and they all began to attack me. I was almost about to get huddle struck, when I felt the burn come again "

"Use the flame to your will." Said Tom "It is your own."

"Fire Cyclone!" I yelled, and the changelings were scattered away, each one starting to burn. I was surrounded by a tornado of flames "Cease!" I yelled, and the flames cleared.

"Give up yet, Crysillis?" I asked

"Never! Captain Duplicate, come forth! Teach this annoying little brat a lesson!" From the other end of the arena, I saw two gates open and out came the infamous captain from before.

"We meet again. You'll pay for thinking that you can put a stop to our queens plans! I'll make this place your grave!" He said. He had a different set of armor. It was black with green flames coming out of four pipes, two on each side. It also had spikes on the back, and starting from the back of his neck, the spikes grew in size, giving him a mowak-like look. "You may have beaten me in Canterlot, but this time, It'll be different!"

"That's what you think!" He started to run towards me, and so did I. We collided and the whole arena was surrounded in green and red flames. For every strike I delivered, he gave me one back. Him and I were on par with another. He ran towards me again, but this time I dodged to the side just before he hit me and then ducked before the flames could, too. He stopped and turned around and looked me in the eye

"This is rediculous!" he yelled "No creature in existance has even lasted 10 seconds against me in this armor! but yet, a mere human is able to be on par with me. A mere HUMAN! I will not stand for this! no more holding back!" the flames turned into burning wings so large, they put Celestia's to shame. "You will die, HERE. AND. NOW!" He flew high in the air, then swooped down like an eagle. It was so fast, I barely saw it coming. By time I did, however, it was too late. the strike was so strong, I almost thaught my ribs were broken. "Time to die, punk!" He charged a green ball of energy from his horn "Any last words before I erase you from existance?" Then I remembered something. Something I had wanted to do before I even knew who Twilight Sparkle even was. "In fact, there is one word I can think of." I put my arms strait out at him and put my hands together to have them make a c shape "Here goes nothing." I told myself

"Ka......me...." I put my arms and hands behind me, about at the level of my waist, still keeping my hands in that c shape. "Ha......me..." I let some of my energy into my hands and felt a ball of energy come in my hands. I put my arms out

"HAAAAAAA!" The red wave came out of my hands in a strait line. The Captain fired his green wave, similar to what defeated Celestia. "This is the same thing that was used to defeat her highness on that fateful day!" he yelled "You're history!" The struggle between his wave of energy and mine lasted about 3 minutes, then I decided to end it right here, right now. "Full power!" I relased a lot more of my energy, and my wave dominated his, causing it to reach his horn "No. This can't be! My queen, I failed you!" and with that, he slowly decintigrated into nothing, and I stopped the energy in my wave, and it vanished. I couldn't believe it! I pulled off my first actual Kamehameha!

"NO! NO NO NO NO NOO!" Yelled Crysillis "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT! I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO WIN! ME! NOT YOU!" I smirked

"You mad, Crysillis?" she growled

"TIME FOR YOU TO MEET YOUR MAKER!" She rentered the arena "Now, you will suffer your queen's wrath!"

"Queen of what? There's no more changelings, so what exactly are you? The last of your kind, that's for sure."

"SHUT UP!" she yelled.

"Listen, Cryssi, I'm feeling a bit more merciful than before." I told her, in a soothing voice "And I actually think it's kind of amusing how you think you can beat me."

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me. Now, I know that Rarity isn't really dead, is she?"

"What? How did you... how did you know?"

"I know because I can sense that she's here."

"HA! Maybe... maybe in spirit, however,"

"Don't lie to me Cryssi, I know for a fact she's alive now. So where is she?"

"I'll never tell you!"

"Very well. Fire Chainlock!" four flames emerged from the ground and each one grabbed one of Chrysillis's legs.

"Now, where is she? if you lie, the flames will burn."

"The...the attic! Enter the castle, go up 10 flights of stairs, go down the hall and she's in the fourth door down the hall on the left. She's in there!" The flames didn't burn, so she was telling the truth.

"Thanks." I said. I ran out of the arena, and immediatly saw the castle. "I'm coming, Rarity." I thaught to myself as I ran towards the castle.

*Changeling Castle*

I managed to open up the doors with ease, thanks to my new superhuman powers. I got up to the 10th floor, and opened up the 4th door on the left.

"Mason! what are you doing here?" asked Rarity, surprised by my appearence.

"Just here to save you, thats all." I ran up to her and burned the chains.

"What the...How did you..."

"Long story." I said. "C'mon. Everypony's worried about you." Before we could leave, Crysillis appeared before us, the marks from the chains still on her legs.

"And where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"YOU!" yelled Rarity "First, you think that you can just pretend to be Cadance at the wedding, then you trick me into coming here, only to be chained by your discusting bugs? You have a lesson to learn!" Rarity charged her magic, and fired a beam. It hit Crysillis, but she barely seemed damaged. Crysillis charged a beam and fired it from her horn.

"Rarity, no!" I yelled "Flame Shield!" the shield of flames appeared just in time to block the attack.

"Mason..." said Rarity. After that, she fainted. "Shield, down!" I yelled. The shield vanished "You never learn, do you Crysillis? Flame Bergade!" At my command, hundereds of fireballs struck the queeen, almost killing her. "Magic lock!" I yelled. Crysillis's horn started to glow green, but then faded.

"No, this can't be!" yelled Crysillis.

"Were out of here. Flame Enrichment!" Crysillis was lifted up and locked in her own chains "Flame Brick!" A burning rectangle appeard in my hands

"No, please! I'll be a good queen!" I smirked

"Hasta lavista, baby." I threw the brick, and it exploded in her face, knocking her out. I picked up Rarity and left the castle.

I was speechless as to what I have done here in Equestria so far. About two years ago, I defeated the spirit of chaos, Discord. And now, I just defeated the queen of all...non existant changelings. And thanks to the help of these powers to control fire. "How did I even get these powers?" I asked myself. I expected Tom to say something, but he was silent. I looked down at Rarity, and couldn't help but admire that adorable, cute, little...

"No." I told myself. "I am NOT going to get a crush on her, I am NOT going to get a... " I looked down

"Dangnabit, no wonder why Spike...NO!" I heard Rarity mumble something, then say "Sooo waarm...." Thankfuly, we were almost at Ponyville at this point.

*Ponyvile*

At last, I was finally in Ponyvile. I hadn't felt this thankful to be here since the very day I arrived.

"He's back!" I heard somepony say

"The hero has returned!"said another.

"Mason!" Dash came flying towards me, and almost crashed into me.

"Hey." I said.

"I can't believe you faught Crysillis alone! And her change-things, too! Why didn't you invite me to help?"

"I really didn't get an invite. You see....." And with that, I told her everything that happened. Except my somewhat-new feelings for a white unicorn. "....And now, I'm here!" After I was done explaining, Rarity woke up.

"Huh...what...what happened?" She asked

"Long story." I said.

*Ponyvile Library*

(Three Weeks Later)

"Twilight, I have to ask you something." I said.

"Yea, sure what is it?"

"Do you have any books that explain using fire powers?"

"Umm...Let me see here...Ah ha! found it!" She pulled out a book and set it on the shelf. "Why, what?"

"Well...How do I put this... Ah ha!" I snapped my fingers, and a flame light up. "Flame Transfer!" The fire in my fingers went to a nearby candle. I looked at Twilight to see a very surprised look on her face. "What?" I asked

"Did...Did you just...Do that?" She asked

"Uh huh." I said she shook her head in disbelief

"There's no way...This must be a dream!"

"Look, I know you're surprised, heck, even I dont know how I got these powers."

*Library Basement*

"Ok, here goes." Twilight sighed "What's the last thing you remeber before getting these powers?"

"Ok, let's see here...Getting angry at Crysillis, wanting to get revenge, Melting chains..."

"Alright, alright, okay. Hold on, I'll be right back." Twilight went upstairs. A few moments later, she came back down with a book.

"So, do I have some weird illness, am I a superhuman now, what?"

"Turns out.....you can use love spells."

"WHAT? That's a joke right?"

"Read it yourself." She levitated the book to me. "Page 115 paragraph 2" she said. I began to read. it said,

"It is possible for creatures other than unicorns to use magic, however. Ones who possess a deep love for somepony will be able to use it upon having a vengence on somepony who harms that somepony. This is thanks to the Magical Field in Equestria. The type of magic the creature can use depends on the passion. If it is new, the user will be able to use fire, for example. The new user, regardless of what type it is, will be able to perform love spells, as many of the earliest Equestrian myths state."

"If those myths are true." I said.

"Many of them are true. So who is it?" She asked

"Who's who?"

"Your crush, silly."

"...Nopony in particular.

"C'mon, you can tell me."

"You really dont wanna know."

"Yes I do." I sighed

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." There was a knock. "I'll get that!" and with that, I ran up the stairs. I oppened the door, and there she was. In a dress. "Ok, pretend this is your house for like, 10 seconds" I thaught to myself

"May I come in?" she asked

"Indeed you may."

"Such a gentleman." she said, as she came in "Twilight, are you ready yet?"

"Coming!" Twilight came up the stairs "Stay here, Mason, I still want to talk when I get back." She left and shut the door behind her.