• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 1,474 Views, 6 Comments

A New Home - mjk 705



My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro

  • ...
1
 6
 1,474

Dashing Through the Cake

*Dream World*

I found myself looking at the same fiend from before. But this time, it didnt seem as agressive as last time. And this time, he actually had some skin on his face and arms.

"They posses more power than you think." the creature pointed to my pocket where I had put the cards in as if he saw me put them there.

"What do you mean?" I asked "There just cards."

"Not any ordinary cards." the fiend snapped its fingers "Observe." I was blinded by a light, and when I recovered, I was shocked. It was discord encased in stone, but not like 2 months earlier. Then out of nowhere, a man in a black robe apperared. and layed two cards in front of Discord. "Breaker's hammer of fate!" yelled the figure. I couldn't tell if it was just how loud he yelled it, but the statue began to crack once again, and the figure had somehow escaped before Discord was completly free. I soon saw the feind again and was back in the room.

"That wasnt..." I said, still shocked with disbelief

"It was." said the feind. "And fate has much more in store for you. Follow the 7 and you will see the power."

*Hospital Room*

I woke up with a sigh of relief. Looking at my arm, I noticed the scratches from yesterday were gone.

"The 7...what could that mean?" I asked myself. A nurse walked in

"I have good news for you!" she said "You're free to go."

"Thanks." I got out of the bed

*My House*

I walked into my door, and sat down on my couch and thought for a while. "The 7...well, I guess im doing what Twilight would do in this situation." I pulled out some paper and a pen. "Make a list."

*About 10 Minutes Later.*

My list was only filled with about 2 logical things at this point. The number of colors in a rainbow and luck. I was preatty sure that I had filled my list to my standards.

"Luck or a rainbow. Heck, maybe both. but where do I..." I soon remembered what had happened earlier in the morning. "Thats why she..." I put down my list and everything else and left the house.

*Sugarcube Corner*

Before walking in, I took a look at the hours they were open

"Open Everyday From 5:30 A.M.-9:00 P.M." Today was Monday, so when Dash left, they were still closed. I walked in.

"Why hello there Mason." Said Mrs. Cake. "Anything I can help you with?"

"Yea." I said "Has Dash stopped here lately?"

"I'm preatty sure she did. Oh yes! She told me to give this to you!" She pulled out a big box from behind the desk.

"Uh..ok."

"There you go." she said "Careful, its heavy!" I lifted the box up with a bit of difficulty.

"Thanks for stopping by!" she said as I walked out the door.

*Ponyvile Square*

I was walking without knowing where I was going.

"Okay, my arms need a break." I carefuly set the box down "Man, how did she even fly with this thing? it must be 50 pounds!" I looked up and saw Twilight

"Need help with that?" she asked

"Sure." I said

"Nice to see you out of the hospital."

"Yea. Hey I want to ask you something."

"Ask away!"

"Do you think Dash has been acting a bit...strange lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I woke up at 3 in the morning and turned my light on and I noticed she was asleep. Well untill I turned my light on."

"Okay..."

"After that, we talked a bit and she flew off and said she had to go to Sugarcube Corner. I go there a bit later and Mrs. Cake gave me this and said it was from her."

"Hmm...I don't know, but it looks like were here, so bye!" and with that, she set the box down.

"Thanks!" I yelled.

"She's hiding something." said a voice. It only tok me a while, but I recognized it as the feind. "Yes, it is I, the creature of your dreams."

"Well, where are you?" I said outloud

"I dwell withing your mind for as long as you posses the cards I supplied you with."

"Ok." I thought to myself

"Just think of me as a little helper or advisor."

"Alright, I guess. Just so you know, I'm going to be getting rid of these cards after I'm done dealing with Chrysilis."

"As you wish."

When I got inside, I opened the box up. Inside was a giant cake. I stared at it for a good 2-3 minutes. I walked around it, wating for some kind of prank to take place. Nothing.

"Ok, let's see how this tastes." I took a slice out, seeing as how it was pre-cut. After eating a slice, I was full.

"Well, that was good. I wounder how she could affored it. must have been about 2500 bits.Then I remember tasting something a bit crunchy, but juciy

"Wait... those were apples!" I stored the cake in a decent place somehow, and went outside again.

*Sweet Apple Acres*

I hadn't been here for a while, and I had forgotten how good the air smelled. I went sraight to the barn to see if anypony was inside. When I got closer, I could hear voices. I hid along the nearest wall.

"...I know that I should tell him, but how?"

"You'll know when. Trust me."

"Ok, thanks. maybe Rarity can help." I took a quick look and saw Dash flying towords Ponyvile. I decided to make this not to weird, so I decided to say hi while I was here. I hadn't seen Applejack for a while.

"Hey there." i said Applejack looked towords me.

"Well howdy! How have ya been?"

"Good." I looked around the barn.

"Somethin' bothering you?" she asked before I could respond the feind spoke

"Do not lie. She has an answer you may need later, but you must speak the truth to obtain it."

"It's about Dash." I said "She hasn't been herself lately."

"Oh. She's fine. Don't worry."

"She lies." said the feind. "The truth must be even between you two."

"Come on AJ, please, just tell me the truth."

"Alright, listen, she's got feelings fer somepony and she's a bit, ya know, misguided. Maybe ya aught to talk to her."

"It is even." said the feind. "We may now leave."

"Thanks Applejack." And with that, I left.

*Ponyville Square*

I walked around for a bit and talked a bit more with the feind

"So you knew Celestia?" I asked it

"Indeed. It was nice to see her after all these years."

"How long has it been?"

"Quite some time. Aproximitly 10,000 years in your time." I stopped apruptly "Is something wrong?"

"TEN thousand years?"

"In your time, yes."

"No way."

"I speak to you the truth and truth only. You basicly forced me to by showing it to me."

"What do you mean?" I asked it.

"I was sealed between my real home and this place. and with that, I lost my memories, but gained incredible knowledge.

"Where are you from?" I asked.

"Earth. It wasn't until your travel here that I could be free once again and have a physical form. I roamed both Earth and Equestria ever since I was locked away."

"Wait, who sealed you away?"

"Do not worry about that right now. We have arrived at our next destination. And your second answer"

"Alright." I knoked on the door "Hello? Anypony home?" the door opened

"Hey there, darling." said Rarity

"Hey."

"Generousity will give you the key."Said the feind

"So, you need help with anything?" I asked

"Actually, yes, come inside, please." After walking in, she guided me to her desighn room.

"If you would please try these on, I would greatly appreaciate it." she pulled about 3 suits, and I tried them all on.

"Oh thank you so much!" said Rarity, after it was all said and done.

"Anything else?"

"Hmm...not realy. Oh yes! Twilight stopped by earlier and said she wanted to see you."

"Ok, thanks!" and with that, I left.

"So, did I miss something or did I not get it yet?" I asked the fiend

"Your second answer will come."

"Hey, I should give you a name. How about Tom?"

"Tom...I guess it might work."

"Alright. Off to the Ponyvile Library!"