• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 1,474 Views, 6 Comments

A New Home - mjk 705



My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro

  • ...
1
 6
 1,474

The Wrong Idea

"My queen," began the captain before Crysillis could attack "I have important news. It is finally complete."

"That took long enough. Forget the cards, we're leaving!" said Crysillis as her and the two changelings flew away. I took a breath of relief. I decided it was probably best if I didn't venture any farther, so I tried to find my way out.

*Ponyvile Square*

I was on my way back to my house, when I heard a familiar voice. I couldn't tell who it was. i thought maybe I could help. when i got close enough to where the voice was coming from, I saw Spike.

"Oh man, I dont know which scarf she would like... that blue one with green stripes or that green one with blue stripes."

"What are you looking for?" I asked. Spike jumped in surprise and turned around.

"Oh, it's just you. I'm looking for Rarity's birthday present. Twilight gave me twenty bits, but all i can find that i can buy are these." He pointed a claw at the two scarves. "And I don't know which one she would like."

"Umm. I think she would like...that one!" I pointed at the blue scarf.

"Thanks! You're the best!" He ran up to the front counter, baught the scarf, and left.

"I can't believe I forgot!" I ran to a random section, grabbed an item, and put it on the front desk

"That'll be..." before the clerk could finish, I threw bag filled with about 50 bits i had saved and left with my item.

My one mistake that day.

*Carosoul Botique*

Thankfully, I arrived to the party on time. I set my rather terribly wrapped present down on the table. When it was present time, mine was chosen to be opened first. As soon as she saw it, her face immediatly turned red.

"Umm... could Mason and I have a little chit-chat please?" Everypony but Rarity and I left the room.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You know exactly why!" she whispered

"Look, I understand if you already have that brand, but I'm not exactly..." I noticed she was using her magic to give me the box I had managed to put my item in.

"I still don't follow."

"Open it up."

"...Why?"

"Just do it for Celestia's sake!"

"Okay but I don't really....AHH!" In the box before me, were 4 socks. I could have sworn that I had baught her boots, but I was looking at socks.

"Listen I..."

"No no, if you fell that way, i understand, but You probably alredy know that it wouldn't really..." She turned around and ran out of the botique.

"WAIT!" I yelled. She was to far for her to hear me. I ran afer her. I needed to find her. And quickly!