• Published 19th Aug 2021
  • 868 Views, 18 Comments

Starlight Runs Away - Starlight Fan



When Starlight has a nightmare about regressing, she runs away(Takes place during Season 6)

  • ...
6
 18
 868

Starlight’s Conscience

Author's Note:

Italics are Starlight’s conscience

Starlight was in her cave, it was currently raining so she stayed inside the cave to avoid getting wet. It was very cold out, she almost thought about going back to Twilight as she missed her, Spike, and the others but she thought against it.

“No I need to stay here, it will prevent me from harming anypony else.” Starlight shook her head.

Are you sure about that?

“Huh what’s that?” Starlight asked.

It’s your conscience.

“O-Kay then.” Starlight said weirded out.

Listen Starlight, you need to go back home, your friends likely miss you very much.

“Please they’re probably relieved. I’ve done too many bad things and this is the only way I can ensure they’re safe.” Starlight protested.

Starlight you can still redeem yourself, you have potential to do so, you just need to try harder.

“Are you sure conscience, because every little thing I do seems to make things worse.” Starlight said “I’m just a burden.”

You’re not a burden, if you were, you wouldn’t have people that care about you.

Starlight thought back to her many memories, memories with Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Trixie, Spike, and Twilight.

“They do care, don’t they?” Starlight said tearing up.

Yes they do care. Starlight this isn’t right you need to go back.

“You’re right, I do need to go back.” Starlight said before she almost ran out of the cave until she realized it was still raining.

“Riiiight after it stops raining.” Starlight sheepishly chuckled.

Comments ( 9 )

:rainbowlaugh: She’s scared of the rain! :pinkiehappy:

11021511
How are you enjoying the story so far?

Why is there both an adventure and slice of life tag?

11021529
The adventure is finding Starlight and the Slice Of Life tag is honestly for showing how things are currently going in season six.

11021618
What does that got to do with my comment? :applejackunsure:

I do wonder if Luna saw Starlight's dream/nightmare there? Given how she is patrolling the dream realm.

Oh my gosh, this was a great story! I love how you described the emotions clearly! The story definitely seems like Starlight, because she tends to get emotional sometimes. No offense, but I'd probably like it a bit better if it were more detailed and maybe a bit longer.
Also, is this story completed? Just asking because it's marked as incomplete and it hasn't been edited in a while.

You're an amazing writer, keep up the great work! :twilightsmile:

11363531
No. It’s not completed, though I’m not sure what to do with it as of now. I figured writing an Accusation Fic for this episode would be fun… provided Starlight isn’t bashed to the high heavens. I made it so that the only loathing Starlight has to suffer is from herself but not to a point where she wants to die or anything.

Login or register to comment