• Published 19th Aug 2021
  • 868 Views, 18 Comments

Starlight Runs Away - Starlight Fan



When Starlight has a nightmare about regressing, she runs away(Takes place during Season 6)

  • ...
6
 18
 868

Discord gets involved

Author's Note:

This chapter will mostly be back and forth dialogue

Twilight was currently at Discord’s dimension and began knocking on his door, she then was teleported inside and saw Discord smirking at her “Why if it isn’t my good friend Twilight Sparkle, hmm this seems like a very odd visit indeed. Now either you want something or you intend to turn me to stone, and I don’t see anyone else here so you obviously want something.”

“Why do you assume I only visit just because I want something from you?” Twilight asked, annoyed.

“Well do you?” Discoed raised an eyebrow.

“Yes.” Twilight muttered.

“Ugh.” Discord said angrily “Figures, What do we need to save Equestria from this time: Tirek, Chrysalis, Sombra?”

“Actually I was hoping if you could locate Starlight Glimmer for me, my reformed pupil.” Twilight said.

“You mean the one who was given forgiveness at the drop of a hat while I had to work for it.” Discord smirked.

“Hey maybe if you were less devious when you first reformed, we’d have trusted you more.” Twilight countered.

“Fair point.” Discord said.

“Where’s this resentment coming from anyway?” Twilight asked.

“I was alerted by Fluttershy of what she did last week.” Discord explained “Do the words ‘mind control’ ring a bell?”

“Oh, that explains your anger.” Twilight said.

“Yes so what did she do this time?” Discord asked.

“She ran away, she felt really guilty for what she did to our friends and she wrote this note.” Twilight explained unfurling the note from her wing.

Discord then read the note and saw what was written.

“She seems really sorry doesn’t she?” Discord asked.

“Yeah, she is.” Twilight nodded.

“I guess I can help find her.” Discord sighed.

“You will, Thanks Discord.” Twilight have Discord a hug.

“Sure thing Twilight. Come on let’s go find her.” Discord said before teleporting him and Twilight out of his home.