• Published 2nd Feb 2021
  • 853 Views, 26 Comments

Heart of the Herd - Storm butt



Crashing Thunder and Lost Way have been friends forever. Both have vastly different dating lives, but are forced to have their romantic lives collide when put together via a blind date. Is this all a big mistake, or could there be a hidden spark?

  • ...
13
 26
 853
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

To the author - omg this so wholesome & cute!😍 love the size difference between the main characters
and i'm not talking about their dicks, lol anyways i saved this fic into my bookshelf (back when there's two or three chapters?)
& waited until it got finished.

p.s: enjoy the idea of thunder wanting a herd because he has plenty of love to give:heart::heart::heart:
while other readers might take or see it as him being a slut
i saw this concept done before in a fic years ago (the fic still around but don't remember the author!) with twilight, cheerilee, spitfire...forgot the last pony it was either trixie or derpy?

p.s: btw found the fic:yay: took me hours to find it😤
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/29178/the-teacher-the-sorceress-and-the-wonderbolt
(this is story No.1! includes two sequels & a prequel) if you're interested:applejackunsure:

written in-between the days of Saturday and Sunday on March 20th & 21st of 2021

What an interesting story. Not only does the journey of friends/lovers is greatly done, but also the herd part was amazingly done...really had no idea how it was gonna go since they are experiencing a new way of life together but also in a polyamori relationship.

In other words really interesting, amazing and can't wait for the sequel :heart:

It is borderline criminal how underappreciated this story seems to be! It's obvious a lot of care and effort went into writing this fic. Crashing Thunder and Lost Way are heart-meltingly adorable both as individuals and even more so together. I'll admit, I'm a huge fan of the "childhood friends into lovers" trope so that was already a point in this story's favor from the word go and I especially loved the fact that certain stereotypes/trends were bucked (no pun intended) during the course of this tale. Like the fact that despite first coming across as a stereotypical bottom-type twink, Lost Way ended up being a switch! I was also very much pleasantly surprised that the big guy ended up being the sub; an underrepresented thing in (gay) fiction.

Most of all their interactions during the date and even in the bedroom just felt so... Realistic. So genuine. I found myself smiling a lot whilst reading this fic. The small, soft kind of genuine little smile that just sort of gently tucks the corners of your mouth upwards.

(I'll just spoiler-tag this whole thing, just in case) I'm a sucker for poly, so it was sweet so see Lost finally being ready to give that whole thing a try, though my delight was somewhat dampened by the fact that they set their eyes on Gilda of all creatures; mostly because I'm not much of a fan of her, even after her "reformation", but that's just a matter of personal preference. :twilightblush:

I do wonder how the addition of a member of the opposite sex would end up changing the dynamics in their relationship, seeing how Lost Way did mention his door swings exclusively for other stallions.

Gah! If I had more of a following here, I'd signal boost the everloving heck out of this fic; it was THAT good! Easily in the Top-10 -or maybe even Top-5- stories I've read so far on this site.

Where sequel? Give sequel. Pls

10946826
Being written! I’m about 5 chapters in currently.

10946826
I’ve got lined up roughly 2-3 more sequels to be commissioned with my 2 boy

Will there be a sequel?

How tf does this story only have 600 views?!

It's always great to find a hidden gem like this. The romance here is so organic and sweet that it just made me smile. You have real talent.

Login or register to comment