• Published 13th Sep 2021
  • 5,959 Views, 156 Comments

Scarfaced Stallion - KarasAdamas



A reincarnated Kaoru Hanayama in Equestria. The strongest Stallion in a Mare dominated world.

  • ...
21
 156
 5,959
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

Oh wow, a new chapter has come out. I hope the next chapter is not next year?
In general, an interesting chapter turned out.:eeyup:

11218030
I’m seriously sorry about that. :pinkiesad2:
My perception of time has really diminished as of late and I did not realise how long it’s been since I updated.

Thanks Karas for another great chapter. I have to say I was sad to think that this fic was abandoned a few months ago, but I was pleasantly surprised to see another fun to read chapter posted today. This story is so far a pretty humorous read and one of the nicer RGRE stories I've read. Sadly, often times alot of RGRE story authors go full tilt in building a story where almost every character is highly misandry against the male MC, so much so the story is unpleasant to read. Your story is a much more pleasant blend of the RGRE story type and I hope we get to see more similar chapters in the future. Thanks for all the hard work and time you've put into your story thus far.

Ah! My patience has finally rewarded me. I knew that sooner or later a new chapter was coming out. I am not bothered by how long it took because I've been reading your posts. We are not machines and we have to sort things out every now and then. :twilightsmile:

And this chapter? I really liked it. I also like that Kaoru's mother also has 'screen time'. It's good to see things from both her and her son's perspective.

And I can already picture the 'important talk' of the mane 6: "alright. How do we impress this stallion? Also how do we marry this stallion?"

Looking good so far. A hint of canon MLP, the mix of RGRE, and Baki's element of surprise. (Oh boy, the anime still has to catch up)

11218110
So glad that I’m still satifying one of the people that are responsible for this fics existence. :pinkiehappy:

Kaoru will have it great in Ponyville:
- Other muscle stallions
- Male friends
- Wild attacks he can crush
- Anything but boredom with what is coming
- Perhaps a role model for Spike?
- Perhaps friends with Luna if he helps in Nightmaremoon defeat by giving her hugs ?

Got to love how he breaks gender norms in RGRE :yay:

As thin as the Pony with sugarcane is connected at the hoof i think a magical reinforment is mandatory... :rainbowderp:

Holy Shit... Looking at the open Alcohol Bottle give me already alcohol poisening :pinkiegasp:

Bloody hell... That guy in the picture is like 80% muscles! He must have joints of steel! :twilightsheepish:

Damn i save that Anatomy explanation picture. This should help describtions a lot! Thanks! :raritystarry:

This was pretty damn good. Can't wait for more

Yay! New chapter and can’t wait to see what else entails with our MC seeing as the town knows he was attacked by a Ursa Minor. Can’t wait for the next one mate!

Good to see it wasn't drop can't wait for the next chapter

The reason why muscular stallions were so rare, and I mean really really rare, was because of two reasons. One being that stallions are naturally weaker than mares and tend to have a hard time building muscles; and number two being that stallions have horrible stamina and cannot train long enough to properly gain any muscles from workouts like weight lifting.

I'm sorry, but WHAT!

What you have written there is complete and utter nonsense.

To me the reason for a RGRE is because they have two powerful Alicorn rulers who just happen to be female. So after many generations of having females that are physically and magically superior to all the males out there they would get it in their heads to think that females should have the dominant role in the relationship. But I'm pretty sure that if a male Alicorn just appeared, he'd be way physically superior to Celestia and Luna.

I mean it's just basic biology. The testicles on a male create a lot of testosterone. Testosterone makes makes bones and muscles denser and make muscles regenerate faster. Which means that a guy could make just as much gains in a week that would take a girl to do in a month and be more lean afterwards.

This is true for all Mammals out there.

If you want a comparison that you can see with your eyes, look up a video where two professional women wrestlers going up against one professional guy wrestler at the same time. Spoiler, he pins them both.

If you think the females should be more magically adept the the males for some reason then that would make more sense. (Although Starswirl spits in the face of that notion)

Now I'm not hating on your story cause I actually quite like it. But this is a reverse gender roles story, I'm not looking for some made up weirdo biology story.

fuck yeah, it's back!

11218441
I am aware of how the male body works, the statement is meant to be an explaination as to why muscular stallions are rare in the perspective of the ponies.
Yes, it doesn’t make sense... For us. But for them, that’s the “logical” and “scientific” explaination for why stallions are weaker. The roles between the males and females are reversed. A stallion like Big Mac would not be able to overpower a mare like Applejack, despite both having the same life style.
The reason why varies depending on the authors. Some say it’s a curse casted by an enemy of the princesses 1000 years ago. Others simply go with the explaination of magic having different effects on species and genders.
In this world, mares have always been the dominant and physically stronger gender. They are the men amongs the ponies. That’s it.

11218622
Believe it or not, a lot of RGRE stories don't give an explanation as to why the males are weaker. It's just a fact in those stories. That's something that always bothers me.

At least you give hints here and there, and I appreciate it.

11218622
Personally I only really like to read RGRE when it's a human in Equestria story. The reason being is that I like to see their whole world view completely shatter on their preconceived notions between males vs. females.

Also there's the fact that the mares are way super slim compared to stallions, so them being physically stronger is a bit of a stretch. I also highly doubt that just a "muscle condition" would cause the weaker sex to be stronger than the opposite sex. I see it as more of the stallions being taught that they can't lift more than a Mare so they don't even try.

But this is your story so, you do you.

I do wonder how you'll handle Shining Armor being a captain of the guard when he's supposedly of the weaker sex. Also Big Mac, he can drag an entire house behind him in the show, is that just not a thing that happens in this universe?

Remember you have to have good explanations for why things are the way they are in a story, otherwise it just breaks immersion and makes people lose interest.

I'll continue reading for now, but we'll see how things turn out.

I've glad to know this story isn't abandoned and finally update please keep up the good work

Good chapter can't wait for next

Damn its been a while hasnt it? Still nice to see you back. And with a new chapter to boot

11222728
Yeah, sorry about that. :twilightblush:
My chronoception has really gotten worse as of late, almost halfway through the year and I still sometime forget it’s 2022. :applejackconfused:

This is great I love it

Please let karoru spend a lot of time with Scootaloo a father figure for her. I do hope Maud comes and pays a visit

Noice, keep updating!!!

Love it love it love it keep going

Isso e bem bom o Brasil apoia essa historia e desejamos que você continue ela.

Solo voy a decir que, es una historia que me gusta mucho y veo que le pones mucho esfuerzo a la escritura de los capítulos y eso lo respeto

11288392
I got an F in spanish back in middle school but from the little that I know and remember, I’ll say: ¡Muchas gracias!

Powerhug for Nightmaremoon filled with kindness?
Muscle strong as steel, fur soft as a blanket, a hug as wholesome as one can imagen...

This story is so good I cannot wait for an update

Oh my goodness I cannot wait for this thing to get an update

Just checking in for an update still no okay I'm still eagerly waiting

11350046
Me too buddy, me too.

iseka​i......

Just checking in for the update ...........
. Still nothing OK:fluttercry::F@@_-7&$$$&+:_$$#$8++'"$((+-_$##$+(())(&&&_####$&&@#_(???????;$####&++!!:"##_())+-##@@#$&++&##@#())-##)+#*+))-@:flutterrage:sorry about that I just really want the story to get updated:twilightblush:

:twilightblush: Hello ladies and gentlemen don't mind me just checking in for an update still nothing okay:facehoof:

Hope this get's updated soon, it's starting to get real good!

11218030
Your hopes were, unfortunately, in vain, my friend. It appears no new chapter as of now. ‘It’s truly a disappointment, as this story is simply marvelous.

Just checking in for a new chapter still nothing damn

Almost a year and a half. Crazy

U dead my man's?

I don’t wanna give up on this, but it’s getting hard.

Login or register to comment