• Published 11th Dec 2020
  • 1,724 Views, 134 Comments

Quashed - Kiernan

  • ...
78
 134
 1,724
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

so what now?

10647377
Now? Now the story's over. Done. Finished. I'm moving to the next one. Expect it in three days' time. Or, if you don't want to read that, you can read something else. I have other stories. But this one's over, unless I'm asked to make another sequel to extend it into a trilogy, but even if that does happen, It'll be awhile.

10647388
What is the next story called and what it about?

10647415
It's currently named "Venny and Perry Untitled Project" and it's about Venny and Perry making their way home.

It'll show up in a few days. Probably under a different name.

10647441
Ok so who is Venny and Perry?

10647448
They're Kai's sons. Venny is his biological son, and Perry's adopted.

Can put Spike as the protagonist in two versions

DX- After time knowing about the Twilight riot, Spike joining the army, even against her will, why could he have helped or going along to avoid what happened to her and seeing that he was weak and useless, blame himself a lot that happened to she.

Prince Jericho went to see the shaman asking for the blessing to go to another war against the caribou knowing his reputation.

But a shaman of the tribe had the vision of a prince of Equestria who was a surprise to Jericho but was not a pony but a dragon, his sister would be chosen to be the Empresses of the unification of the peoples in a single Empire, makes Spike participates in orgies.

Prince to win the war against the caribou, I lost help to Equestria, creating a political marriage with that prince and creating that the next nation would be Equestria to be enslaved by the caribou. And Spike will be able to embrace and fulfill his destiny.

SX- SteelHorn comes that the new king had declared to be the only legitimate minotaur kingdom, this will start a new conflict. Prince Spike now returns home with the victory against caribou helping the zebras not to have enemies with them and the marriage proposal to keep the peace.

Spike now adopted son of Steelhorn was already adopted by Celestia that it was mandatory son of royalty enters the army if Twiligth was against when Spike wanted to enter, but had no resistance so that Spike did not enter the army, leaving him suspicious at the time.

Steelhorn loves Spike as a real son by letting him participate in orgies, at first it was uncomfortable for him. Spike also loves Steelhorn's children as brothers and is entering the age of joining the army and Steelhorn's eldest daughter creates a love for the dragon.

But Spike and Steelhorn barely know that they are on the road to unification of the peoples and which one is ready to wear this crown of unification ?!

10647551
I was unable to discern most of that, but let me stop you at the parts I did understand: There were no caribou in this story. That's why Spike didn't join the caribou army or fight against them under Steelhorn's command.

10647596
Putz........
Zebra against Caribou. and Jericho wanted help from Equestria and I discovered Spike as a prince, in the first alternative.

The second Alternative, Spike defeats the Caribou army. With Steelhorn's order to have peace with zebras since in the last conflict he lost a good part of his army.

10647665
Oh, you're talking about a sequel... You might have mentioned that. I mean, yeah, I guess that could work, supposing the next story in the timeline is about caribou, but I'm not sure if it will. I guess we'll see.

Edit: I just had someone else try to interpret your comment, and noticed that it wouldn't work. Your statement is predicated on both Jericho and Steelhorn surviving this story, and in no ending do they both live to see peace.

10647698
understood that the first alternative is the DX version of the end.

And the second alternative version of the final SX.

And there was no happy ending for the DX version for Steelhorn. And there is no happy ending for Jericho in the SX final.

correct now.

10647866
That is correct, yes.

In the DX ending, Steelhorn dies and Jericho lives. In the SX ending, Jericho dies and Steelhorn lives. In no ending do they both survive.

10648049
I think that when I left and came back and took care of anpagina again I don't remember what part it was and I think I jumpe 2x, 😳.
:twilightoops: :twilightoops: :twilightoops:
Sorry.

10647415
It's been renamed.

TNot Out Of The Woods Yet
Venny and Perry must make their way home after being foal-napped.
Kiernan · 13k words  ·  9  6 · 180 views
Login or register to comment