• Published 29th Nov 2020
  • 664 Views, 18 Comments

Star-Kissed: The Moonlight Solace - bronyheat



Twilight Sparkle has run out of time in finding a special somepony. Luna returns with a choice.

Comments ( 3 )

Got part I up for Pinkie, but having some trouble finishing part II. I'm going to delay it till after the holidays since I have a lot on my plate right now. Thanks for reading everyone and have a wonderful holiday weekend next week!

I'm calling it. Note the time of death as 12/30/2020 12:21 PST.

It's become clear not only did I bite off more than I can chew trying to write a compelling world + a clop story, but I've also discovered by chance that the twist/ending I was building towards was something that has been done several times before and handled much better.

The lack of interest plus the lack of time means I will likely just go back to lurking for now.

Not sure if cancelled stories can be resumed later, but maybe I'll come back to it if I get to start working from home again. Otherwise thank you everyone for reading and for leaving comments and feedback!

10606108

10583630
Aren't spreadsheets and graphs her kink?
I mean she really gets into it. :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment