• Published 14th Dec 2020
  • 1,063 Views, 3 Comments

Splatoon: Main Six - Robert Emerald Fountain



The Main Six become inklings and must help Callie

  • ...
 3
 1,063

The TRUE Final Battle

One-third of the way back to where the sub had arrived to take everyone to Octavio, a radar reading began to show.

"That's funny, there weren't any other submarines around when we came for you.", Twilight said to Marie.

Suddenly, Octavio's voice boomed over the radio.

"I will not let you get away"

Marie couldn't believe her ears.

"That's impossible! How can he still have power?", she shrieked.

"He must have used the Zapfish to charge a backup power source.", Callie said.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!", Clauds shrieked.

"If we're going to fight him, we need to stand on top of the submarine.", Rainbow said.

Callie got worried because she knew how dangerous it was to stand on a moving vehicle. Agent 3 said that the boots in the scuba gear could be magnetized, and everyone got ready for the final duel. After setting the sub on Auto-Pilot to keep it going the right way, Callie and Marie started setting up stronger microphones and getting music ready to play over the two way radio system in the helmets. As Octavio got closer, everyone got on the outside of the submarine and prepared to start shooting. They were stunned to see that Octavio was actually inside a bubble helmet rather than having a window over his seat. Suddenly, music began to BLARE. It came through both the two way radios, and even through Octavio's speakers. Twilight and her friends began to feel their blood flow speeding up. They did not understand what was going on.

"Calamari Inkantation!!", Agents 3, 4, and 8 and Clauds cheered as Callie and Marie began to sing.

"SPLAT YOU, SQUID SISTERS!! IF I SURVIVE THIS, I WILL BREAK OUT AGAIN AND TURN YOU INTO SUSHI!!", Octavio bellowed.

This only angered Callie and Marie and compelled them to sing louder. Callie whipped out two pairs of sunglasses and handed one to Marie.

"Aren't these what he used to brainwash you?", Marie asked.

Callie shook her head.

"They used to be, but I reprogrammed them to intensify singing and built a second pair for you. I call them "Concert Glasses".", Callie replied.

The Squid Sisters put the shades on and started singing louder. The three agents, Clauds, and the Main Six began fighting Octavio with all of their might, now that Twilight and her friends had figured out that the song was being used to fire them up. They shot ink with all their might and dodged as many spinning punches as possible. They did get hit at one point and their helmet visors were cracked and slowly leaking water. However, the Main Six's visors had more severe cracks than those of Clauds and Agents 3, 4, and 8. Their visors were just about to give way when Octavio was knocked loose and began floating towards everyone.

"NOW, LET'S FINISH HIM!!", Callie and Marie shouted.

Callie and Marie stopped singing and joined everyone. They shot ink until Octavio's bubble helmet was thrown backwards and smashed against the back wall of his craft. Twilight and her friends blacked out from water leaking into their suits before they made it all the way back into the submarine, but they woke up back at the base camp.

"Rise and shine.", Clauds said quietly.

"Did Octavio survive?", Fluttershy asked nervously.

The Squid Sisters shook their heads.

"He drowned and dissolved when he was exposed to the water." Agent 3 said.

"Now that he has been destroyed and the Great Zapfish is back on Inkopolis Tower, we should not have to worry about any more problems.", Marie said.

"How would you like to see what our world is like?", Twilight asked.

No one knew what to say, but the agents eventually accepted and the Main Six returned to their original forms as ponies. Twilight spawned a portal to Equestria and everyone followed her and her friends. The Squidbeak agents enjoyed the tour of Equestria thoroughly and spent a week learning about its history. Eventually, the time had come for them to return to Inkopolis and Twilight created another portal for them. This portal was not temporary, in case one side wanted to visit another or if the citizens of Equestria and the lands beyond wanted to attend a concert starring The Squid Sisters, Off the Hook, or both in Inkopolis.

Comments ( 3 )

a few words to short to random and I think in my opinion you should (if you want to) make
a sequel with a reverse type scenario or a longer more detailed version this story isn't that great in my opinion I think it was to fast but it's your story please don't reply if you read this take my advice if you want to you don't have to but I suggest it

10598492
What do you mean by a "reverse type scenario"? Also, I am taking a much deserved break from writing at the moment.

Login or register to comment