• Published 14th Dec 2020
  • 1,063 Views, 3 Comments

Splatoon: Main Six - Robert Emerald Fountain



The Main Six become inklings and must help Callie

  • ...
 3
 1,063

Splatter

One bright day, in a meadow near the edge of Ponyville, before the Royal Sisters announced their plans for retirement, Twilight Sparkle and her friends were having a picnic in the golden sunlight. Rarity was pouring some tea when there was a whooshing sound. Suddenly, with a sound that was a cross between a *SPLAT* and a *SPLASH*, a large mass of something slammed to the ground. Twilight and her friends shut their eyes, and Rarity dropped the teapot on the ground. When they opened their eyes, they all had splatters of something bluish-violet on their fur and in their manes.

"Any idea what this nasty gunk is?", Rainbow asked Twilight.

Twilight dipped a quill in the strange substance and made a mark on a piece of parchment. The line was straight.

"It seems to be some type of ink.", she answered.

Rarity started looking through the ink as carefully as she could, when she noticed what looked like a piece of paper.

"I found something, Twilight."

The friends gathered together and read what was written on the paper.

"I do not know what your names are, but I admire how you stick together as friends. If you could, please help me. Something terrible has happened in my hometown. Look for someone with magenta colored hair. She will lead you to me.

Signed, ----ie."

They could not tell what the name was supposed to be because the first four letters were smudged beyond recognition. Before they could react, the splatter of ink began spreading across the ground until all six ponies were standing in it. Then, as if the ground had become liquified, they fell into the ink and started feeling a current that they could not swim against. They could feel their limbs changing somehow, but they could not see what was happening. Then, they became separated from each other. They landed softly on something, but they had been knocked out.