• Published 19th Sep 2020
  • 2,919 Views, 209 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 12 - twilightsparkle3562

  • ...
7
 209
 2,919

PreviousChapters
Episode 30: "The Return of Rita and Zedd, Part 4"

Author's Note:

Episode Summary: Using their newly acquired Ninja Powers and with the help of Spike, the humane six use the Shogunzords and Ninjazords to defend Canterlot High against a giant sized Goldar and Rito Revolto.

Cast:

Tara Strong as Sci-Twi/Twilight Sparkle

Rebecca Shoichet as Sunset Shimmer

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack/Rainbow Dash

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy

Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

Cathy Wesluck as Spike

Nicole Oliver as Celestia

Steven Blum as Lord Zedd

Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa/Tenga #1

Kerrigan Mahen as Goldar

John DiMaggio as Rito Revolto

Jason David Frank as Dr. Thomas "Tommy" Oliver

Catherine Sutherland as Katharine "Kat" Hillard

Kim Strauss as Ninjor

Doc Harris as Grogar

Alvin Sanders as King Sombra

"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" Season 12, Episode 30

"The Return of Rita and Zedd, Part 4"

Written by Jeff Snyder (TwilightSparkle3562)

Edited by SuperPinkBrony12

"PREVIOUSLY ON MY LITTLE PONY"

Lord Zedd: "You have until noon time to deliver Ninjor and the Falconzord to us, or these two are going to be missing a head!"

Katharine: "Ninjor, Zedd and Rita are back."

Sci-Twi: "Magic is all we know how to use. It's gotten us out of plenty of situations before."

Ninjor: "The time has come for you to accept what is happening around you. Accept the powers and the responsibility that have been given to you. You all now possess the power of ninja deep within your souls."

Lord Zedd: "The power coins! They're chocolate coins! "We'll teach you to mess with us if it's the last thing we do!"

Energized by their new powers, the humane six prepared to do battle against Rita and Zedd. The two villains were angered at having been tricked by their enemies and were going to do everything they could to destroy them.

"So you see, Zedd," Tommy declared as he stepped forward, pointing right at his two mortal enemies. "You will never succeed at anything! Not on my watch!"

"I beg to differ, Tommy! This time I'll succeed and you will perish!" Zedd snarled, charging up his Z staff and firing it! "Take this!"

"I don't think so!" Tommy cried, activating his master morpher, just as the energies hit him and the others. "It's Morphin' time!"

When the dust cleared, Zedd and Rita found themselves staring at Tommy in his red Zeo Ranger form.

"Well, how about it, Zedd?" Tommy asked. "Even after a decade I can still take you down! I may be old, but I've still got what it takes!"

Tommy then turned to the six Equestria girls, nodding at them if they were ready to fight. Then he turned to Kat.

"Ready?" Tommy asked his girlfriend, who nodded that she was. "It's morphin' time!" Kat called before activating her Zeo Powers. "Zeo Ranger One, Pink!"

Back on the moon, Grogar felt a summons through his bell and dashed into the throne room with Sombra following behind, seeing for himself what was happening in the human world. "Impossible!" He thundered, slamming his front hooves on the table in anger. "Such incompetence! Not only has Ninjor been found, but the ninja powers have been obtained! Blast those bumblers!"

"Shall I recall them, my emperor?" Sombra asked only to be met with a glance from Grogar.

"No," Grogar replied while tapping into the powers of his bell. "I shall give Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa a bit of an edge. It's time to reunite them with some familiar faces."

A few moments later, Zedd and Rita found themselves joined by a group of black and purple crows, cawing loudly.

"Where did you come from?" Rito cried, taken slightly aback by the presence of the birds along with Goldar. "Long time no see."

"Tengas!" Kat cried!

"Supposedly they aren't grounded now?" Tommy replied, taking his battle stance.

"Nice to see you again!" A Tenga warrior crowed at Tommy before turning to it's fellow Tengas. "Let's get 'em, boys!"

As the birds charged, the six girls realized that they could no longer run away now. "All right girls," Sci-Twi called. "Ready to do this?"

"This is goin' to be a little strange without magic," Applejack cried. "But let's get 'em! We'll show 'em the power of the ninja!"

Charging into battle, Tommy, Katharine and their proteges confronted the villains while Gloriosa and Timber Spruce watched from a safe distance. Rita, Zedd and their minions also joined in, primarily focused on dealing with Katharine and Tommy.

Meanwhile, Spike continued to be infused with the powers of the discarded geodes. Almost as quickly as it began, the infusion ended and he fell on his back. "What…what happened?" he moaned, opening his eyes to discover that he had the geodes on his collar. "Why are the geodes on my collar?"

Taking his front left paw, he attempted to touch one of the geodes only to discover a surge of energy coming out of one of them. This caused Spike to yelp loudly in pain as he suddenly began to run fast around the basement. "Why am I going so fast?" He cried to himself, before landing on his back once more. "What's going on here? Did I just have…superspeed?"

Spike continued to try and figure out what was happening with him. All he could do was think that he was possibly gifted with powers beyond his imagination. Suddenly, he began to feel a rumbling underneath his feet as one of the geodes glowed pink and he ended up seeing a large pink cake come up from under him, nearly sending him to the top of the basement ceiling. "And how did I gain the power to…?" He started to ask himself. "Okay, this is just getting weird!" Just then, he saw another geode glow a bright purple color and Spike found himself being teleported out of the basement!

Back at Camp Everfree, the girls continued to try and get the hang of using their newfound powers against their enemies. Some were struggling while others were getting the hang of them rather quickly.

Confronted by two Tengas, Sci-Twi suddenly found herself digging into the ground and then coming out the other end. Yelping, she managed to kick away several charging Tengas in her direction! Another Tenga ran towards Sci-Twi only to be kicked away by Applejack, swinging from the trees like an ape and knocking out the Tenga warrior.

"What's the matter?" Applejack remarked to Sci-Twi. "You never seen a girl swing from the trees before?"

At the same time, Rarity and Rainbow Dash took their business against Rito and several other Tengas right near the camp gathering area. Just then, they saw the rock climbing area and Rainbow Dash got herself an idea. "Rare, follow my lead!" She cried out as she led Rito and the Tengas towards the rock climbing wall.

"Was this because I wouldn't let you use the rock climb the last time I was here?" Rarity cried as Rainbow Dash began to scale the rock wall, using her swiftness, much to Rarity's bewilderment. "I stand corrected, darling."

Turning around, Rarity used her strength to punch back a pair of Tengas while Rito struggled to get up the rock climbing wall to chase down Rainbow Dash. "Hey, how do you get up this thing?" He asked the Tengas, only to look up and see Rainbow Dash leaping down and landing on Rito's head, knocking him out slightly. "Never mind…"

With Rito out of commission, Rarity and Rainbow Dash turned their attention to the charging Tengas.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were dealing with Goldar and his squad of Tengas. Retreating to the arts and crafts hut, Pinkie jumped inside and a few moments later, began firing glitter at Goldar from a window using a makeshift cannon. "How do you like them glitters?!" She taunted. "Want some more?!"

As Fluttershy watched, a pair of Tengas began to make their way towards her and acting fast, Fluttershy began to stare sharply at the Tengas through her eyes. This made the Tengas back down and fly away in fear. "Was it something I did?" She timidly blinked as Goldar swung his sword at her. Yelping, she ducked out of the way and Pinkie fired another blast of glitter at Goldar, causing him to growl as he chased after Fluttershy!

"Prepare to feel my wrath!" Goldar cried as he aimed his sword at Fluttershy while she nervously prepared herself for what was coming her way.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Spike emerged and bit Goldar on his hand using the powers of the Geodes! Yelling in pain, Goldar swatted Spike away as the dog came to Fluttershy's defense.

"Spike, what in…?" Fluttershy asked as Spike then charged towards Goldar again along with several Tengas. "I don't believe it…where did he get those powers?"

Seizing the opportunity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie returned to confronting the Tengas thanks to the intervention that Spike had caused.

At the same time, back in Equestria, Sunset Shimmer found herself in Twilight's library preparing to head back to her world. "I still need time to think this through, Celestia," Sunset declared. "I hope you understand."

"Of course, Sunset," Celestia nodded to her former student. "Just remember that whatever worked for Twilight can work for you too. Even if it was only for a little while, I'm glad I got to see you again."

Hugging her former mentor, Sunset walked back through the portal and found herself back at Canterlot High. But no sooner did she arrive than did she feel a strong summons coming from her geode. "The other geodes!" Sunset thought to herself. "Something's happening! I gotta find my friends." And following the powers of her geode, Sunset would soon find herself coming face to face with the next phase of her and her friends' saga!

Meanwhile, the Rainbooms continued their fight against Rita and Zedd. And now they were being aided by Spike as he continued to rapidly attack the Tengas, thus aiding the girls.

At the same time, Tommy and Katharine dueled against Rita and Zedd with backup from Ninjor.

"The powers of the Zeo Crystal still reside within you, Tommy," Zedd seethed as he swung his Z-staff at Tommy. "But they are not strong enough! Nothing will save you!"

"Zedd, we've got a lot of catching up to do!" Tommy declared, taking out his Zeo saber and striking Zedd's staff with it. "Take this!"

The saber struck Zedd, slashing across his chest! Looking down, Zedd noticed a slight gash mark and he growled! "Impressive…NOT!" He fired his Z-staff at Tommy again, only for it to be deflected by Ninjor.

Grunting, Ninjor jumped into the air and did a somersault, swinging his sword at Zedd. But the emperor of evil quickly created a shield to protect himself and caused Ninjor to fall back.

In their own fight, Rita and Katharine continued to try and gain the upper hand with one another. But, Rita had a more decisive advantage over her former minion as she pushed Katharine back into the side of a log cabin. "What's the matter?" Rita taunted. "Too old to stick your claws out at me?"

Grunting, Rita threw Katharine onto the ground and fired her scepter at Katharine, picking her up in an energy bind and bouncing her up and down hard before pushing her towards the lake. "How about a bath, kitty cat?"

Howling, Katharine was dunked repeatedly into the lake, catching Tommy by surprise as he saw his wife being dunked over and over by Rita.

"Katharine!" Tommy cried, only for Zedd to smack him in the back.

"See what happens when you don't pay attention, Tommy?" Zedd laughed, preparing to swing his staff at Tommy's back.

But before he could hit Tommy, Zedd's staff was pulled in by a purple colored aura belonging to Sci-Twi. "Take your hands off of my staff, child!"

Almost as if to honor his request, Sci-Twi complied but not before heading into the ground below. Moments later, she emerged from underneath Zedd, sending him flying and causing him to land on his stomach.

"Are you all right, Dr. Oliver?" Sci-Twi asked, helping him up as Applejack also dashed towards the scene.

But Tommy just charged over to Rita as she continued to repeatedly dunk Katharine into the lake. "Let her go, Rita!" Tommy demanded as he prepared to fire his Zeo blaster.

This caught Rita's attention. "Ah, Tommy! You're just in time!" Rita cackled as she fired her scepter at Tommy, hitting him in the chest and causing him to fall onto the dock on his back. "I was just finishing up with your sweetheart! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you."

Dashing onto the dock, Sci-Twi and Applejack ran towards Rita only to be met with the same fate as Tommy: Rita fired a blast of her magic at them and sent them back onto the land.

Then, after dropping Katharine into the water, Rita proceeded to turn all of her attention over to Tommy as he struggled to his feet.

"Tommy!" Katharine screamed as she struggled to try and stay above water.

Preparing her staff, Rita prepared to fire a potentially fatal blast at Tommy."Say goodbye, Tommy!" Rita cackled. But just as she was about to finish him off, a diamond shield appeared over Tommy and deflected the scepter's magic right back at Rita!

Gasping, Rita looked up and saw Spike flying overhead while growling at her, the magic of the girls' discarded geodes giving him unbelievable power.

Growling more, Spike activated a geode and proceeded to shoot down sprinkles at Rita.

"Spike, how did you…?" Sci-Twi gasped as Spike rained down sprinkles on Rita. Then, she realized something. "The Geodes! You absorbed their powers after we discarded them!"

All Sci-Twi and Applejack could do was watch at the amazing performance that Spike was giving them. This also caught the attention of the other fighting parties, including Katharine, who managed to swim her way over to the shoreline with every ounce of strength he had.

"Impossible!" Zedd cried as he dueled Ninjor. "How did that dog get…?" But Zedd was knocked down before he could finish his sentence.

Up on the moon, Grogar was also watching what was happening and he immediately couldn't help but feel amused. "So, the geodes have a new host?" He laughed as Spike tapped into a geode's power and produced an apple tree that flung apples at Rita. "Interesting. Maybe I can have a use for them myself."

Just then, Sunset found herself further sensing the geodes' activity from her own geode. All of a sudden she found herself being teleported in a green light just as she neared Camp Everfree. As quickly as she was transported, Sunset found herself in Camp Everfree proper and seeing her friends fighting in different groups. Then, she saw Spike fighting Rita. "It can't be!" She gasped as a pair of bird-like creatures ran towards her!

"Sunset, watch out for the tengas!" Rarity screamed while she dueled against Rito using her powers.

Seeing the approaching creatures, Sunset jumped into the air and kicked at one of the tengas with the spike in her boot. Cawing, several more Tengas arrived to confront Sunset, but she was ready using her fists and the spikes in her boots to hold her own. "Stay away from me you bird brains!"

Not wanting Sunset to be harmed, Rarity rushed over and tapped into the powers of her ninja animal. She picked up the tengas, throwing them away from Sunset and into Rito.

"Hey! Get off, guys! Why is it always up to me to tell you how to do your jobs?!" Rito groaned as he struggled to get back up.

Quickly realizing that the battle wasn't going in their favor, Zedd decided that he needed to take the fighting to the next level. "Rita!" He called, using his Z-staff to summon her. "Enough is enough! Let's make Goldar and Rito grow!"

"For once, you are right, Zeddy. These new puny power punks will be helpless!" Rita declared as she and Zedd crossed their staffs together, producing a barrage of lighting that caused the sky to turn dark.

"What's happening?!" Fluttershy cried as she and the rest of the girls regrouped. Watching in disbelief, all six girls saw the thunder and lightning engulf Rito and Goldar at the same time.

"By the power of force and lightning," Rita and Zedd cried together. "Make our monsters grow!"

Suddenly, Rito and Goldar found themselves growing into their giant forms, causing the girls to look up in shock!

"Hey, that's not fair!" Pinkie Pie shouted at Rita and Zedd.

"We don't play fair, pink one!" Zedd taunted. "Now you shall all be destroyed!"

"Yeah!" Rito cheered! "We don't play fair! You wanna dance, ladies?!" And almost as if to toy with them, he attempted to step on the girls.

Spike attempted to charge at Rito and Goldar, only for Goldar to swat him away and send him flying onto the ground below.

"NOOO!" Sci-Twi screamed while racing over to her dog's side. "SPIKE!"

Bending down to his level, Sci-Twi looked down at the unconscious Spike as he weakly opened his eyes. "Twi…Twilight, what's…?"

But Sci-Twi was grateful that her pet was still alive. "Oh, thank heavens!" Sci-Twi cried while hugging Spike tightly.

"Girls!" Ninjor called out. "I think now would be a good time to call the zords!"

"Do we have a choice?" Rainbow Dash asked. "How do we even do it?"

"Look into your hearts," Ninjor instructed. "And become one with your animal ninja. Only then can you summon the zords!"

Doing as they were told, the six girls closed their eyes and looked into their hearts. Infused with ninja energies, the six girls began to morph!

"It's Morphin' Time!" Sci-Twi said as she and her friends tapped into the morphing grid. "White Ranger Power!"

"Black Ranger Power!" Fluttershy shouted!

"Pink Ranger Power!" Pinkie Pie shouted!

"Blue Ranger Power!" Applejack shouted!

"Yellow Ranger Power!" Rarity shouted!

"Red Ranger Power!" Rainbow Dash shouted!

And just like that, the six girls now donned a pair of familiar (to Tommy, Katherine, Ninjor and Rita and Zedd) suits much to Tommy and Katharine's delight and Zedd and Rita's horror.

Looking up to the skies, the girls raised their fists high into the skies and began to produce the energies of their respective colors. "We need Ninjazord and Shogunzord power, now!" They all shouted as Rainbow went first.

"Red Ape Ninjazord, power up!" Rainbow Dash shouted as a red robotic ape ran towards her followed by a humanoid red zord with an ape face. "Red Shogunzord, power up!" Leaping into the air, Rainbow Dash boarded the Red Shogunzord cockpit as the others followed suit.

"Black Frog Ninjazord, power up!" Fluttershy shouted as a black metallic frog leapt onto the scene, followed by the black Shogunzord. "Black Shogunzord, power up!"

"Pink Crane Ninjazord, power up!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she boarded a metallic pink crane that flew overhead.

"Blue Wolf Ninjazord, power up!" Applejack shouted as the sounds of a blue wolf howling and moving at a quick speed through the forest followed by a blue Shogunzord with a wolf face on it to which Rainbow Dash boarded. "Blue Shogunzord, power up!"

"Yellow Bear Ninjazord, power up!" Rarity shouted as a large yellow metallic bear arrived, followed by the Yellow Shogunzord with a bear face. "Yellow Shogunzord, power up!"

"White Ninja Falconzord, power up!" Sci-Twi shouted as she flew into the white Falconzord while the White Shogunzord followed suit with a crane face on it. She then saw Pinkie Pie jump to the White Shogunzord.

"All right!" Ninjor directed. "Now you must unite and form the Shogun and Ninja Megazords!"

From inside the Falconzord cockpit, Sci-Twi commenced the action. "Right. Megazord formations, now!"

Coming together, the two groups of zords combined into the Shogun and Ninja Megazords respectively, the Falconzord docking with the Ninja Megazord as a pair of wings, while Ninjor joined them as he grew into a zord size.

Tommy and Katharine watched with Sunset and Spike as the action unfolded.

From inside the megazords, the girls were split up as Sci-Twi, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were in the cockpit of the Shogun Megazord inside its head while Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were in the cockpit of Ninja MegaFalconzord inside its own head.

"Goldar, you see what I see?" Rito asked as he took up a combat stance.

"Yes, they live again!" Goldar answered. "The zords live again! Curse that Ninjor!"

"Well, what are you waiting for?!" Zedd thundered. "Get them!"

Roaring, the two warrior monsters charged at the zords and the three against two match up began!

Continuing to harness their powers, the girls attempted to control the Shogun Megazordand Ninja MegaFalconzord against Rito and Goldar. But, the stress of managing new powers was almost too much for some of the girls.

"Take this!" Goldar cried as he struck the Shogun Megazord with his sword.

"Use the fire saber!" Ninjor cried as he swiped his sword at Goldar. "Call for it!"

"All right!" Sci-Twi nodded and then instructed. "Applejack, call the fire saber!"

"Fire Saber!" Applejack cried into a microphone and a sword of fire materialized in the Shogun Megazord's right hand and the megazord began to swing it back at Goldar, but he shrugged it off like it was no big deal. "It's not working, Ninjor!"

"You must form the Shogun Megafalconzord! Use its superior firepower!" Ninjor instructed as Goldar fired a laser blast at Ninjor, causing him to fall!

"We may not have a choice!" Rainbow Dash declared. "I say we take the chance!"

"All right!" Sci-Twi nodded in agreement. "Shogun MegaFalconzord power now!"

Detaching from the Ninja Megazord's back, the Falconzord flew over towards the Shogun Megazord and folded its wings together, attaching itself to the Megazord and causing its wingtips to become cannons.

"Now, you must fire at Goldar!" Ninjor coached as he slowly stumbled to his feet again.

"All right!" Sci-Twi agreed. "Fire all weapons at Goldar! Ready…FIRE!"

Firing from the falconzord's wingtips, the Shogun Megafalconzord repeatedly struck Goldar over and over again!

Taking too much damage, Goldar fell over forwards and exploded with a loud yell, causing him to revert back to human size. Then they turned back to Rito who was fighting the Ninja Megazord.

"Hey guys!" Pinkie shouted. "A little help here?"

"Now, reform the Ninja Megafalconzord!" Ninjor coached. "And unite in the Ninja Megazord!"

"But what about…?"

"Don't worry about the Shogun Megazord," Ninjor reminded. "It's remote controlled. Both megazords can be controlled remotely. Trust me!"

Acting on their mentor's word, Sci-Twi and her fellow Equestra Girls jumped into the Ninja Megazord as it merged with the Falconzord once more. Taking to the air, the Megazord flew high into the air and then proceeded to come down onto Rito while the wolf and ape began to appear on the Megazord's fists. Striking Rito, the skeletal warrior was sent down screaming and exploding before returning to his normal size.

"Well done, my girls! We are victorious!" Ninjor declared as they all ejected from the Megazords and came down in front of the villains. "Now you shall feel the power of ninja."

As the girls and Ninjor advanced towards Rita and Zedd, the villains each tried to come up with a way to defend themselves. But before the girls could touch them, the villains suddenly disappeared from view!

"What?!" Ninjor cried out in surprise along with the girls. "Drat! They're gone!"

But Sci-Twi had bigger concerns as she ran over to Spike, who was being cared for by Tommy and Katharine along with Sunset. "Spike?" She asked in a gentle voice. "Spike, are you okay?"

"Ugh, I think so," Spike groaned as Sci-Twi looked down at the geodes that she and her friends once carried.

"How did you…?" Sci-Twi began.

"It's a long story," Spike tried to explain. "All of a sudden, they just…connected with me somehow."

"It happened to me too," Sunset remarked. "I could feel something was happening!"

Just then, they all turned their attention to Timber Spruce and Gloriosa Daisy, who both needed medical attention.

"We'll talk later!" said Sci-Twi. "Right now, they need medical help!"

So despite the fact that they were victorious for the first time without magic, the girls had more questions than answers, especially for Sunset, who was beginning to realize that she was about to follow a lifestyle similar to that of Twilight Sparkle herself!

Meanwhile, Rita, Zedd and their minions were teleported back into Grogar's throne room as the demonic goat stared down at them with a furious look on his face.

"Grogar," Zedd gasped as he struggled to his feet. "I can assure you that…"

"-I can see that you all failed at the mission that was assigned to you," Grogar declared. "You were unable to obtain what I asked of you…"

"But we can explain!" Goldar pleaded.

"SILENCE!" Grogar thundered while stomping his hoof down hard. "I refuse to hear anymore defenses of your failure."

"Are you going to feed us to the bear?" Rita asked in a nervous tone of voice with an equally nervous look on her face.

But Grogar didn't answer and instead summoned Sombra into the throne room. Immediately, the deposed king of the Crystal Empire emerged with a sinister smile on his face. "Sombra," Grogar declared. "Take these fools to the dungeons. You know what to do."

"As you command, my emperor!" Sombra laughed and using his dark magic, proceeded to carry Rita, Zedd, Goldar and Rito out of the throne room and to the dungeons! "Oh, this is gonna be sweet."

Once he was left alone, Grogar proceeded to watch footage of the battle at Camp Everfree.

"Enjoy your victory while you can," he declared with a sinister smile on his face. "Because I have plans for the enemies you have defeated…while I focus on my own target!"

Grogar then turned to a map of Equestria, feeling that the preceding battle was only a taste of what was to come for his ultimate conquest!

At the same time, Twilight and her friends had gathered in the throne room of the Castle of Friendship.

"Are you certain everything is true?" Spike asked.

"Yes, Spike," Twilight declared, while looking over at her friends. "The intelligence reports were clear. An attack by Grogar is imminent and we must be ready. This war is about to come to a climax!"

"What do you have in mind for a strategy?" Rainbow Dash asked and Twilight gestured to her friends to look at the map. Now was the time that the true defense of Equestria would begin!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

Great job on the final chapter of the 12th season finale. The action, exchanges, characterizations and future season set-up are all quite well done.

Loved seeing the girls getting used to their new ninja powers as well as Spike getting to get in a few good shots . against the bad guys with his new super-speed, super-strength, flying ability, teleportation, ability to super-charge sugar and increased durability. I could see where Sunset could acknowledge that she might need to stay in the human world. And, yeah, Grogar DID NOT take that loss well. Definitely going to enjoy seeing the Rainbooms stepping back up along with the Maximals and Equestria's other allies in the next season finale (which will be the last one for the Grogar arc).

Hopefully, after Grogar and the Legion are finally defeated at the end of Season 13, Season 14 will go for more of a "war recovery" arc to allow the heroes to catch their breath with a season focused mostly on helping out those that have lost loved ones and/or were left homeless by the war (and, if any of the Legion reform by the end of Season 13, Season 14 can also provide them with some fair opportunities to prove they really have changed for the better) to gradually build toward something incredibly similar to the brighter future we saw in the very last episode. And, also, no villains worse than crooked business sorts, basic bullies and Monsters of the Week that can be easily defeated in one or two episodes in Season 14 (to add to the "recovery" arc deal).

In addition, Season 15 can have a "Multiverse" arc that has the gang working on expanding upon the magic of friendship across the multiverse, visiting assorted other universes and helping out the locals before gradually building to another major villain that won't fully surface until the start of Season Sixteen (two seasons should qualify as a big enough break before going on to the next major villain).

Anyway, definitely looking forward to Season Thirteen.

OH! Please bring back Messagog next! He's one of my favorite PR villains!

...also, I want to see some dragon V.s. Dinosaur action...

Wonder if human-world Spike will get Sunset's Geode too to complete the set?
In fact, wonder what other powers or transformations he might get? It didn't seem like he even "dragon-up" at all, like shouldn't he do that since how the girls "pony-up" when using magic? I do wished he becomes human instead of still being stuck as a pet..
Wonder what Grogar does have in plan when he commented about Spike being the new host for the Geodes there?

I feel like human world Spike shined pretty good during the ground battle against the enemy group there like that.
He certainly did kicked some butt and showed off some powers there, though I wonder if it isn't outclassed by the Ranger powers the girls got to have? Unless Ninjor admits that the new powers Spike has isn't outclassed by the ninja powers, it still feels like Spike is in the girls' shadows in a way.
I certainly did like how human-world Spike reflected a potentially-fatal attack that was aiming at Tommy right back at Rita like that.
Though sadly despite all of that, it felt like Spike is ultimately in the girls' shadows in the end when the Zord bit came up.
Especially how he got smacked aside and sidelined like that while its the human Mane 6 that strikes the final blow to the threat because of they are the "chosen ones". I know Tommy, Sunset and Katherine were sidelined too during the Zord section but its a huge problem for Spike's case since its a problem in Gen 4 that a Spike(either human-world or especially Equestrian) is ultimately in the Mane 6's shadows. What the show writers did to Equestrian Spike in Beginning Of The End really solidified the issue of he's ultimately in the Mane 6's shadows in the end.

Now that season 12 is over, I feel like its a pretty good season.
Though it does have a few things(that I can remember at the moment) that bothers me a bunch..
Didn't like that Luna and Celestia brushed off they've been defeated AGAIN when Megatron froze them like that. They need to stop brushing off these failures. In fact I feel like Luna would take it worse due to she lost a 1000 years of ruling and experience failure again and again after her return from the moon. Celestia managed to maintain Equestria for a 1000 years from threats, I feel like Luna would have some huge confidence issues.
Its bad enough the sisters still kept getting taken out, but them brushing it off is making it annoying.
Another issue is how it felt like Spike's role as Royal Advisor is less special/important due to Discord's damn plan caused the Mane 5 having to be princesses too. Such as how the girls excluded Spike from stuff like the voting about something, not only it continues the problem of Spike is excluded from the Mane 6 but it felt like his job as Royal Advisor is just less meaningful now and its just a royal version of Spike being in their shadows. I feel like Twilight&co needs to be called out on that.
Another issue is how 3 mid-season finales in a row, Luna and Celestia are oddly absent(its really annoying in season 10's and season 12's since its happening close to where the sisters usually are) for no reason, especially when another of their ancient foes have come back(Lavan).
Lastly this one issue I have is probably my biggest is how Nightmare Moon and Daybreakere handled.
Like instead of getting the REAL ones, like what if the split personality that Nightmare Moon reawakening with Luna and she has resolve the darkness within(since she was forcibly purified and the issues that led NMM to happen are left unfixed) and control those dark powers while Celestia has to learn to control those destructive powers she fears, instead.. we got fake clones of NMM and Daybreaker. It felt like using clones of NMM and Daybreaker robbed us potential of seeing Luna and Celestia having to struggle with their dangerous other selves from within.
Not only that, the clones are basically used as Worf Effect fodder to prop up Grogar, which demolishes the potential the REAL Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker has. I just really didn't like the whole cloning thing, I was really hoping Luna would have to deal with her split personality re-awakening and she has to embrace her and darkness in order to protect Equestria.
I know its a minor thing but I didn't like that Luna was compared to Vorak like that. Her case is nowhere the same as Vorak's.
In her case, she has justifications and sympathetic reasons/causes that caused the mess with her to happen and she alone isn't at fault since Celestia and all of Equestria is at fault for her fall, Vorak however has NONE OF THAT, he's just a terrible father because he's too damn prideful. I feel like Luna would chew out the Pillars for even comparing her to him like that.

Now then.. onwards to season 13 pretty much.
I just hope Princess Luna and Celestia don't get taken out yet again in the upcoming premiere. Things were taking a step forward for them in season 10 finale but things went backwards for them in season 11 finale.
I just hope they get a proper rematch to win against Megatron there, like the same trick happened(they got distracted by Twilight being in peril, Megatron being able to freeze the sisters) but the sisters break free and then beat him. Sadly most likely Optimus Prime is going to be the one that beats Megatron while Luna and Celestia are robbed of a proper rematch yet again. . just like with Storm King where they didn't even encounter him due to Tempest wanting to fight him(even though her score is already settled due to causing him to freaking die in the movie), just like all the other failures the sisters suffered they are robbed of any hope of a rematch. Like how Luna is robbed of any hope of redeeming herself for not being there for Celestia during the Canterlot wedding, due to now being captured in To Where And Back Again and the changelings reformed.
I just hope we see the real Nightmare Moon showing up, like Luna having to master those dark powers and accepting her split personality after said darker self re-awakens within her and learn how to live with having one like that.
I really hope we learn about Spike being the 7th element before the Grogar war is over, due to how Spike was included in the final rainbow laser in Ending Of The End.
Hope Luna and Spike get to interact alot more and team up for some stuff, they really click good together.
Just hope Luna and Celestia not only be involved in the major battles, but also in help repelling regular attacks in general, attacks like what happened in the mid-season finales of the project. Like Luna and Celestia stopping a villain who's leading the charge on an attack that isn't a major battle.
Since its annoying Luna and Celestia were absent when Lavan, Squirk and Arabus attacked those 3 occasions separately. The sisters should be helping fighting, not being forced to help others run away-, the sisters are freaking alicorns and yet their power is being wasted.
Wonder if we will ever learn about Spike's real parents? Think the Royal Sisters(especially Luna) help him out personally due to various reasons such as how their parents were missing?

That's all the thoughts I have on the chapter and on this season 12 as whole(so far).
Sorry if the comment so big and iffy..
In fact I wonder if everyone saw all of my comments on here when I was trying to catch up? I just hope they didn't ended up being ignored due to how big some of them are..
Yeah.. sorry..

Well I'm glad the war is about to come to a climax. I just hope you aren't gonna replace Grogar in this universe. One twist was bad enough.

I'm not sure how I feel about whole pony meets rangers thing. Kind of weird I guess, no offense.

The war for Equestria is about to begin for real!

10741324
Wonder how things would go for Luna and Celestia after the war is over?

If season 15 will be this multiverse thing, I can see stuff like Kamen Rider Decade popping in due to Decade's main deal is traveling through dimensions and such. Maybe like Daiki Kaito(Kamen Rider Diend) whos a dimension-traveling thief who loves to take "treasures" from worlds he visits ends up stealing Twilight's crown but who also causes Twilight to doubt when he goes "I stole this? Hello pot, I'm kettle. You stole this and everything from a certain moon princess as destiny wanted. Now whos the real thief?" before he throws the crown not to Twilight but to Luna. Which causes issues Luna has been bottling up about retiring to surface.
Think Luna's dark powers of Nightmare Moon would be touched on too?

Any thoughts on that?
I.. also hope everyone can read my actual comment on the chapter, I just hope they didn't skim it due to its too big. I didn't mean that comment to be huge but sadly I have no way of having it be smaller without cutting anything important I wanted to say.
Was it too big?

I am pretty worried on if my main comment on this one was too big for anyone to read at all.
I think that might be the biggest comment I made so far on the projects and such..
Was it?

10742824 Well, they still have their teaching careers at the School of Friendship to keep them busy. And they've still got their parents at Silver Shoals who I'm sure they have much they want to catch up on with.

10747098
Still wishing Luna got to return to ruling since she ultimately didn't have much impact on Equestria as ruler compared to Celestia's case there honestly. Yeah.. the retirement thing just bothered me alot..
Kind of prefer there's more for the two than just they are teachers at the place honestly.

Honestly their parents seriously should move to Twilight's castle.
Not only its pretty dumb that majestic alicorns like them are living with a bunch of old wrinkled ponies but its also a bad idea since it will paint a huge target on the damn place. Grogar might decide to attack the place(since the very two royals who locked him away are there) and most likely all the old ponies there will definitely not make it out unscathed.
It would be much safer if they are at Twilight's castle(pretty sure the ponies there are least likely to get injured if an attack occurs unlike the old ponies at Silver Shoals) but also so they can actually catch up and be there for their daughters easier. I am pretty sure there is some spare rooms in the castle for them to use.

Login or register to comment