• Member Since 18th Oct, 2019
  • offline last seen Aug 7th, 2022

LoveandEdify


Keep Loving, Keep Edifying, Keep LoveandEdifying

E
Source

(Inspired by this video from Scribbler and this Deviantart comic from Epulson)

Spike sets off on a solo camping trip as a vacation given to him by Twilight Sparkle for being such a hard worker, when he sees an unexpected face.

Maud Pie, Pinkie’s more serious and stony-faced (pun intended) sister, shows up at his house bearing gifts for him for the trip.

Spike knows Maud well enough that she’s trying to be nice, but why? Why is she? She hardly even knows him.

Or does she...?

Chapters (3)
Comments ( 21 )

The premise seems good, but good lord the formatting is terrible. I hope it was a problem with the website and not you doing it on purpose. Please let me know when I can read this without feeling like ripping out my eyes, ok?

10426518
Yeah, I’ve never quite figured out the formatting on here.

Everyone kept complaining to me that the center font (my usual go-to) was too much of an eyesore, so I tried to right it towards the left a little bit. Unfortunately, what you just read was me still trying to figure that out. :facehoof::facehoof::facehoof:

Glad you’re enjoying the story so far though. Seems like this is my most well-received story yet. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

10426935
You... want some help, maybe?

10427076
Any advice would be great.

How about starting by telling me exactly what you don’t like about the formatting?

I like the premise, but the grammar and punctuation errors are really distracting.

10427779
I am more than willing to search for editors after the next chapter.

If you wanna apply, please message me. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Thanks for your opinion

10427550
Making a new paragraph in the middle of a sentence isn't just a thing that irks me, it's also wrong by a grammatical standpoint. And it's not like

you do it only once or twice, but it just keeps happening! It's almost as if you do it on purpose,

and that alone is very irritating.

^You see my point? That kind of formatting.

10428010
I’ve had people give me all sorts of grammar opinions on this site and honestly, it has gotten extremely confusing and stressful to find out who to listen to.

I’m most likely going to find an editor after this next chapter so I can focus on at least getting something out there.

I do understand what you’re saying though. Please understand that.

10428492
It's fine, I get it. Still, it's not the grammar that you should be worried about. It's the fact that sentences get cut off abruptly. That's the only issue. A big one, but still only one problem.

In the title, why write five as the number and not the word?

10434545
Honestly, I just felt like doing it like that. No special reason.

Nice chapter, never knew Twi could be part physio.

Good point, should have known.

I like the recent chapter, keep going. It's great.

10560790
Thanks. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Hey, do you know someone who wants to help with the next chapter or at least overview some ideas?

Login or register to comment