• Published 29th Aug 2012
  • 1,319 Views, 7 Comments

All i want is to have a good time - Silver Spirit



Shadow Aqua and I leave home for Equestria with a few surprises

  • ...
 7
 1,319

Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?

**Scott’s POV**


“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…” I screamed as I slid down a steep slope. It couldn’t have been a worse spot. I was aware that Celestia wasn’t aware of the exact location of where we’d find our self, but did it have to be on the edge of a gorge. I finally hit the bottom of the gorge and rolled and fell into water. I got out, drenched in water. I went to shake the water off my arms and when I did I got a slight tingle in my right arm. I looked at my arm and saw a big gash that was kind of bleeding. I groaned in pain at the wound. ‘ Gosh dang it. Why is it that in fantasy worlds I can’t get the traits I want.’ After I spent some time messing with my wound, I finally got a chance to look at my surroundings. From where I popped out of the water I was looking at what looked like Everfree forest. I turned around to look at where I came out from to see across the water. However I turned, and stared face to face with the hydra. Instinctively I pulled out the knife I had brought with me to Alex’s. As the hydra and I stared each other down. Oddly though, it never made a move almost like it was waiting for me to make the move. During that time I looked at my knife and looked back at the hydra, calculating my odds. I realized they were not good. “Screw it!” I yelled at the hydra while I sheathed my knife and walked away into the forest. (The hydra did not follow it just shrugged and went into the water).

Walking around Everfree forest was weird to me. Being in a world free of crime and bloodshed, it will take time to adjust. I looked up to the sky, seeing the clear sky on a summer day. I could vaguely make out the shape of what looked like a pegasi. It looked like an airplane flying overhead considering the speed it was flying at I could see almost like a smoke trail behind it. Hold on it looks its getting closer. I followed it for a little bit till it disappears behind a tree. ‘Huh? I wonder where that pegasi was headed to so fast.’ The answer wasn’t that far away as I felt a sharp pain in my back, and by pain it felt like my spine broke. Before I could even make a noise I became air born. After being air born for about five seconds I noticed that there was a tree in the path. I realized that I was on a direct path for said tree.

‘Oh for the love of –“ FWOMP! That was the only sound that was made when my face met that tree. I was still conscious (god damn myself for being unable to be ko’d). I slumped back onto my already injured back. I kind of flinched when I did so but I ignored it when I saw a cyan colored mare with rainbow colored hair mount me and pin me.

“What the hay are you?” She asked.

“….My …. Kidney.” Was all I could muster.

“So you can speak huh? Are you a spy?” I kept silent as I reached for my knife. Slowly drawing it I pushed her off nicking her cheek with the blade. I saw her bring her hoof up to her cheek and feel it. “What the hay?!!” At that point I finally realized who it was.

“Oh my goodness Rainbow Dash!” I sheathed my knife quicker than she could clear the sky.

“Wait, you know who I am?” she didn’t even stop to let me answer the question, “I mean of course you do. I mean am quite famous around here. Anyway I still don’t know why the hay you’re here or what you are.” I explained that I was sent by the princesses. She didn’t believe me. “pfft. As if. I hardly believe Princess Celestia would go out of her way to get a bipedal creature. Why would she send you?”

“I was told not to tell anyone. “ Before she could interrupt me again I forgot that Alex is wandering around somewhere. “Oh right! I just remembered did you happen to see anything that looked like me or heard about anyone like me?”

“Wait there are more of you!? Ah jeez..”

“Well we don’t mean any harm and if you could, could you show me the way to Ponyville?”

“It’s over there.” She reluctantly pointed in the direction to go. “I’m keepin’ my eye on you bub.” She said as he poked my arm. That’s when I remembered that arm was cut and now her hoof was covered in blood.

“Oh yeah, heh heh, I forgot about that.”

“How the buck would you forget something like that?!!”

“The better question would be how the hell I’m still moving after falling into a gorge, cutting my arm, getting a shot to the back from you.”

“You’re weird. Anyway you should probably go to the hospital first.”

“I ain’t arguing with you there.” On the way there Rainbow and I had some pleasant conversation. Mostly about being how lucky she is being able to fly. Considering I don’t have the ability to. When we finally got there I got introduced to Nurse Redheart. She seemed nice and she saw that I was injured. However there was one problem. She had never worked on humans.

“If you can, can I just get a med kit from you. I’m pretty sure that I can handle myself from there.” I said.

“Oh I don’t think that’s wise.”

“Oh please don’t worry about me I’ll be fine.” As she went off to go get the supplies I thought to myself, ‘looks like talking to Rainbow about what she likes has made her a little more comfortable with talking to me.’ Nurse Redheart returned with a med kit. I thanked her kindly and began patching myself up. They watch with such intrigue as though I were the book the good nurse requested. After I finished a surprised Nurse Redheart looked at me and said,

“My, I’ve never seen anyone treat themself before that amazing! Maybe you should read some books so that you can help out the ponies here. I know it will be awkward at first but it will be a real help if you did.” I thought about it and I figured it would be wise,

“Well if it helps them accept me, then I will be glad to help.” She smiled as Rainbow asked me,

“Hey wait. Does that mean you’re an egghead too?”

“Somewhat.” I answered. She groaned at the response and I caught Twilight’s name as she murmured to herself. After we said goodbye to Nurse Redheart, we made way to Twilight’s library. The whole time she was talking about how awesome it is that I can heal myself if I ever get injured, but I will never be as awesome as her. We arrived and Rainbow shouted to Twilight,

“Hey Twilight! I’ve got a surprise for you.” I could hear some shuffling around inside the tree library. The door opened and behind it was Twilight holding a letter from Celestia.

“Hello Rainbow! What is this surprise you have for me?” She looked beside her so see me there with her. “Amazing! So your one of the bipedal creatures the princess mentioned in her letter.” She walked around me fascinated as Rainbow began reading the letter that Celestia had sent.

“So what’s with this letter?” Rainbow asks.

“Well Rainbow, this letter specifically states that a group of bipedal creatures will be assisting us with an event coming up. It was weird however they didn’t say what it was.” I noticed her eye twitch. “Anyways my name is Twilight Sparkle. And your name is?” I introduced myself to the both of them and Twilight continued with her curiosity in me.” I have so many questions for you.”

“I would love to answer them, but later.” I said, “For now can I get some medical books please?” she found them rather quickly so I figured I’d ask her if she knew where Alex was. “Twilight can I ask you something else?”

“Sure go ahead.”

“Did anything like me pass through here recently?” she thought about it for a moment and said.

“Well there wasn’t anything else that looked like you, but there was a unicorn I had never seen before and he was asking about bipedals as well. He was a blue unicorn with a black mane and tail.”

“Okay, well Rainbow and I will look around and see if we can find him.” We began walking around town asking ponies if they had seen Alex or this pony Twilight spoke of. I noticed that for some reason my interaction skills were a lot better than they use to be ever since I met Rainbow. There seems to be something about that pony that makes me more confident but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. After about ten minutes of asking around we finally found a lead. We got told they saw the blue unicorn heading toward Fluttershy’s cottage. We decided we’d go and check it out. We get to her door and Rainbow knocks. We hear Fluttershy mumble something and then she opened the door.

“Oh! Hi Rainbow…” and then her eyes caught me and all that came out was, “EEEP!” and she went and ducked under her table.

“Fluttershy its ok he’s harmless.” Rainbow said in my defense. She looked at Rainbow and noticed the cut I had made in her cheek.

“Oh Rainbow Dash, your hurt.” She popped back out of her hiding spot.

“It’s just a cut don’t worry about it.” Fluttershy frowned and said,

“Well it isn’t going to heal very well. It’s going to scar.” Rainbow glared daggers at me as I thought about the compound in the knife that made that so. Since Rainbow looked like she was distracted I asked,

“Out of curiosity did you happen to see a blue unicorn nearby?” Not long after I asked the question that unicorn that I asked about happened to walk in from Fluttershy’s back yard with Vinyl beside him. He wasn’t all blue though, it was blue and teal. They were right about the mane and tail color, and his eyes were a silvery blue kind of like –

“Well Scott, you seem to have a way with your women.” He said. At this point I was certain who it was. Yet I was still dumbstruck at one fact.

“Alex. Why are you a freaking pony?”


**Alex’s POV**


After about 5 minutes of bickering about why I was a pony, Vinyl, Rainbow, Scott, and I left Fluttershy’s place to go to Twilight’s and ask why I was a pony. Mostly eighty percent of the conversation on the way back was Rainbow complaining about her cheek and every time I tried to make conversation with Vinyl it would always get cut off again by those two going on and on about it. I was getting rather pissed at them for it. It mostly started out with Rainbow saying, “Since when does someone have a reaction like that?”

“Well when you come from where we come from its called self-defense.” He said trying to plead his case. Now normally I’d agree with him, but in the situation that we’re in, I didn’t. The reason why I didn’t was because he always seems to make a situation worse by doing so, and when he does it’s always because he thinks he’s going to die. In this world however I don’t believe that death is possible. Then again I haven’t seen any cemeteries to prove me wrong. However I kept my mouth shut because I didn’t want to hear this damn conversation any more. So he’d continue and be like, “I thought you were trying to hurt me.” After about fifteen rinses and repeats I looked over at Vinyl to see what she thought. She didn’t look like she was enjoying it either cause over time throughout the walk I noticed her smile keep diming and diming as those two kept on with their train of thought. At this point I just decide to Charlie-horse Scott (pardon the pun). The one think I forgot however is that I’m on four legs. I’m still not use to using them yet. So when I did I almost instantaneously lost balance. This made me stumble forward trying to regain said balance and I accidently bumped into another pony.

“I’m sorry,” I said to the brown maned, red pony. “I tripped over something.” After finally regaining my hoofing I realized that I’ve seen the show and that I didn’t recognize this pony, and more importantly he sounded British when he spoke.

“Come off it!” he said loudly. “What did you trip on?” I stopped myself to think of an excuse, but not only that I thought I recognized his voice.

“I tripped on an apple.” I said seeing if he would say more so I was certain.

“Bollocks! Where is this apple you tripped on?”

“How Should I know. I could just tell by the feel of it.”

“You can feel with hooves!? That sounds amazing but so Walla at the same time.” I couldn’t tell but I must have had this look that just screamed, ‘What in the Fuck did you just say?’ It had to be just about the most idiotic thing I’ve heard. Not only from the pony aspect of it, but all aspects of it. Before I could think of the answer to who this was, it was answered by a voice not too far off in the distance. What it had said nearly made me flip.

“Gavin you fucking idiot! Where the hell are you?” no sooner was it that we heard it the red pony turned his head. Behind him was another human, kind of tall wearing a hoodie, toque, and jeans, with red curly hair, and glasses. My jaw completely dropped when I saw that on his hoodie was the Achievement Hunter logo.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment