• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 1,853 Views, 23 Comments

One Perfect Shade of Blue - Jorofrarie



Some things in life are more important than others...

  • ...
1
 23
 1,853

Author's Note

So, to all of you who have gotten this far, congrats, cause this story doesn't have that many views...

Yeah yeah, I know, horrifying right?

So, anyway, to those of you who read this, thanks. Seriously. I love you all... mmmmm.... *Insert creepy voice here*

Okay, I had some small questions addressed to me as well. First off, some of you asked what exactly happened to Pinkie. If you read closely, you will notice that I dropped some small hints, but not very many. The 'incident', as I'll now call it, is meant to be kinda unknown. It's not the main focus of the story, so really it's not needed.

And secondly, this fic is not meant to be a tearjerker. Yeah, it may be a bit sad, but there isn't a tag for thoughtful is there? So sad it is. If you didn't find it sad, that's okay, just as long as you enjoyed it.

Also, I do have some other stories, so if you enjoyed it feel free to rate and like, but try to have a look at my other works, coz at the moment I have a few.

Anyway, thanks for reading and giving this a try, it is my first attempt at this kind of story, so don't go too harshly on me. Oh, and if you're interested, there's a kind of semi-sequel/tie in that I wrote later, so go check that out.

Soooo, I think that's about it, don't you Pinkie?

"Yepperooni, that's it!"

C'yall on the other side!

-Jorofrarie

Comments ( 2 )

I feel this is appropriate, so I'll just...leave this here...

1461348 :pinkiesad2:So many tears...

Oh, and if you're into it, go check out Ride of a Lifetime, it's a kind of sequel, same universe thing...:twilightblush:

Login or register to comment