• Published 23rd Jul 2020
  • 428 Views, 4 Comments

One, two, three, run away with me. - dashix



Now that Cozy Glow had escaped her stone prison and everything she seems to do is wrong, what hope is left for the daughter of Rainbow Dash and Applejack?

  • ...
3
 4
 428

Three

Chapter 3

CRASH

"uh-oh" April Wisp muttered. She had just tripped in the kitchen over a random pile of clothing her brother left out, probably for the upcoming gala. Suddenly she heard her parents getting up from their room so she quickly stood up and rushed outside, away from Sweet Apple Acers and towards the clubhouse.

"curse you Apple Seed" April growled to herself as she arrived and put her saddlebag down. Next came Sugar Pie and Cozy Glow each with saddlebags of their own. "We need to go now."

Sugar yawned, "why such a rush?"

"Let's just say, my parents already know I'm gone."

All traces of tired left Sugar and Cozy as April picked up her bag.

"I heard of a place we can go." Cozy walked over.

"Where?" Sugar asked quizicially.

"Theres a small village pretty far away and near the outskirts of Equestria. It used to be Starlight Glimmer's home but I doubt they know we know it even exits."

"How'd you figure that out?"

"I was eavesdropping once, heh"

"AWESOME!" April interjected.

"We need to actually, y'know, get there first." Sugar Pie rolled her eyes as April Wisp rushed off towards the forest.

Cozy and Sugar started following behind April more slowly. "She has no common sense." The unicorn muttered.

"We should catch up to her."

"Good idea, Celestia knows what trouble she'll get herself into."

Suddenly they heard the sound of several ponies running in their direction, she turned around to see a bunch of ponies from the royal guard, April's parents, and several other townsfolk.

"Damn it April, why are you always shouting!" Sugar used her magic to teleport her and Cozy to April's exact location and screamed at her, "RUN!"


After a while of running through the forest, the help of a few invisibility spells, and tons of complaints from April, the three fillies arrived.

Cozy looked over the town from behind an abnormally large rock. "This is the place."

"Are you sure we can be here? Didn't Princess Twilight and her friends come here once? Her friends include our parents." April groaned.

"Yes, I'm sure now quit complaining."

"It's so small!"

Sugar nudged her, "be appreciative."

"Fine." April stood up, "should we go over now?"

Once the other two nodded and stood up, they went into town.

With Cozy in the lead, flanked by April and Sugar on each side, the towns ponies started wondering out of their houses to acknowledge the newcomers.

"Uh, hi- we just need a place to stay for a while if that's alright." Cozy announced.

Suddenly, a white earth pony walked over, "I'm Double Diamond. Pleasure to meet you! What brings you to our town?"

"Just need somewhere to stay for a few days. We're traveling." Sugar Pie stepped forward.

"Wonderful!" The colt looked to April. "You look mighty familiar."

After a moment of thought Double shot up, "Applejack and Rainbow Dash! That's who you look like!"

April nodded, "aren't they awesome!" She said it like a statement rather than a question.

"Are they here with you fillies? You younger ponies shouldn't be traveling at night all alone."

"We have their consent."

"Alrighty then! You can stay with Sugar Belle until you leave."

"Another Sugar, how marvelous." April muttered under her breath only to receive a glare from her friend.


Rainbow Dash anxiously paced around in the throne room of Twilight's old castle. Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy all sat in their respective thrones while Starlight Glimmer gave Dash a look of sympathy from Twilight's old seat.

"They could be anywhere by now!" She continued pacing.

"When we see 'em again, they sure gettin' a piece of mah mind." Applejack snorted.

"You can punish your daughter later, first we need to find her." Starlight started, "who exactly ran off?"

"April Wisp and I believe Sugar Pie." Rainbow stopped pacing and looked towards Pinkie Pie who had a rare but serious expression.

Pinkie's hair was deflated and she looked on with a stone gaze, "I can report Sugar is missing."

"An' there was third." Applejack added."It was.." She squinted her eyes as if it'll help her remember.

AJ immediately shot up and rage shined in her eyes, "Cozy Glow."

Rainbow Dash's fur bristled and she started levitating. "If she does anything to my daughter.." She growled.

"Then she'll be punished. Either way she needs consequence for mysteriously breaking from her stone prison as well." Rarity offered.


After moments of discussion a burst of light came and a scroll dropped. Starlight picked up the scroll and started reading.

"Dear my friends from a distant town,

Just tonight, 3 fillies walked into our small town. One is a light pink unicorn with a blue mane. The second is another pink one but a pegasus. She has a short lighter blue mane. The third is an orange pegasus with a rainbow colored mane.

I believe the third one belongs to Applejack and Rainbow Dash. I just wanted to check with you to see if it was alright. They say they have your consent but even I know you wouldn't send younger ponies on their own so late at night and so far from home. I do hope everything is alright, get back to me as soon as possible.


Your friend,
Sugar Belle."

Author's Note:

Already working on Chapter 4. If you have any suggestions or comments, I'm open to any constructive criticism!