• Published 24th Jul 2020
  • 3,028 Views, 39 Comments

Strength Training - Bendy



You are incredibly weak when compared to the big alien horsewomen from all around you. These horsewomen offer you some help with strength training.

  • ...
11
 39
 3,028
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

"Hrrrrnnggh Anon, I'm trying to be careful but I'm dummy thicc and the clap from my ass cheeks keeps drowning out your screams."


...anyway I hope you don't forget to have Anon's body grow too, unless you're aiming for a normal sized human dragging around a log-long schlong and beanbag-sized testes.

Bendy #2 · Jul 30th, 2020 · · 1 ·

10358291
I don't like the human being big. Plus it was said earlier in the story they can make his dick smaller if it grows too big.

10358477
That's cool as long as it's what you're going for.

10351312
I HATE RAPE!!! And I don't like Rainbow being a Bitch to Anon.

10420465

Okay, I do like Overpowered Characters. But having the Ponies be THIS POWERFUL???!!! WHAT THE F**************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????


Even OP Characters from Dragon ball Z/GT/Super, One Punch Man, Naruto, Other Anime, DC Comics, Marvel, Creppypasta, and even the Doom Slayer from DOOM, Ultra Instinct Shaggy, Chuck Norris, Popo and Cell from DBZ Abridged, are a bit concern and want to "Talk" to the Ponies that their just being TOO OP, and just being FRICKIN RIDICULOUS about it!!!!!????

Are you going to finish the story

Login or register to comment