• Published 2nd Jul 2020
  • 2,375 Views, 133 Comments

Love Story - LunaEclipsed15



Sunset and Twilight’s story as they graduate college and navigate the rest of their lives together

  • ...
5
 133
 2,375

The Outline and A Goodbye

Well guys, after careful consideration, here it is, the outline of the last chapters and the playlist for the story.

In parentheses are the chapter titles.

11: Three years later Twilight finally perfects her method for two girls to have a baby. Sunset and Twilight have a talk. (The Story of You and Me)
12: Sunset gets pregnant and Twilight starts to worry. (It’s All Gonna Be Alright)
Interlude III: Pregnancy things, i.e weird cravings, cuddles, etc.
13: Skyla is born and Pinkie throws a party to welcome the new family home from the hospital. (Meeting a Princess)
14: Twilight and Sunset take Skyla to Equestria so she can meet her Grandparents and Uncle. (I Swear To Celestia We Are Not Having a Crystaling)
15: Skyla’s first birthday; Twilight and Sunset reflect on everything that’s happened in the 11 years they’ve been together. (The Magic of Love Grows).

If you were wondering, yes, Skyla was based on a toy released in 2013, probably as a very early prototype for Flurry Heart. She was part of the So Soft line, which contains many characters never seen in the show. As you can tell, I'm very creative when it comes to creating characters (no I'm not, that was sarcasm.)

A little background on each chapter if you're confused:

11: yeah, this is an actual thing that is being worked on right now and we're making great advancements towards it. I'm super excited about it, as a lesbian who doesn't want kids.
14: Skyla is an alicorn because Sunset is an alicorn, as this is connected to Fading Sun. Works in the same way Flurry's genes do.

I did in fact create a playlist for this story on Spotify. Here it is: Love Story Soundtrack

I was really excited about this story, and I'm sorry it couldn't be finished. I simply moved onto new projects and new things. This will probably be my last post on this site unless I need to rant about some stupid bullshit in the future. It's been fun, and I'd love to see some of you try and complete this story. If you do, PM me so I can read it, I check my account regularly (i.e, fourteen thousand times a day because I see validity from strangers on the internet for serotonin).

As always, if you wanna keep up with me, I'm active on Instagram (@lucyk011 and @powerponycustoms) and ao3 (NoirAngel011 and SuperMax18 (that's my smut account).

I hope you all enjoyed this story. In terms of numbers, it kinda flopped, but doesn't all my stuff these days? But I had fun with it, so I guess that's what matters. To think that I had a sequel planned for this too. That one will definitely never see the light of day! If you were wondering, it was just a compilation of snapshots of Skyla growing up.

Author's Note:

here's what Skyla looks like if you were wondering:

Comments ( 9 )

Sorry to hear you won't be continuing this, I for one was really enjoying it, so thank you for giving us what you did.
:unsuresweetie:

It was great while it lasted, great job, loved all of it. Sad to see it not here anymore.

Sorry to see this canceled, but I enjoyed what we got. Thank you.

Thanks for doing this

I’m saddened to see that it won’t be continuing but that’s ok

I’m keeping it faved cause you deserve it

Sigh, I should of saw this coming. Guess that means there won't be anymore new sciset stories. And uts a shame this story is now cancelled. It was a great story I got to read. :fluttercry: also the image says error and I was expecting the music link was from YouTube.

I'm sad to see it end like this. I loved your stuff.

10569003
Well, I'm always writing on ao3. Not mlp, but I have a lot of fandoms over there
I've got a Christmas story I'm writing right now that updates every day!

This really should be a blog post, or the story should be marked canceled, not completed. When I read this, I was under the impression I would be reading a completed story with nothing that really took away from the narrative (as per site rules; blogs and author's notes are not story updates). Instead, you published this as though it were actual content to your story, which is very frustrating and misleading to your readers.

10641615
The story has an epilogue that wraps everything up. I put this here because not everyone who reads this story follows me. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the epilogue is there so that it could be marked complete.

Login or register to comment