• Published 27th Aug 2012
  • 2,673 Views, 85 Comments

Lost Apples - mageli7



Applejack has always lived in Manehattan, and for a week she goes to visit her family in Ponyville.

  • ...
3
 85
 2,673

Greetings

The family walked home or at least tried to. They were stopped halfway through by another pony.

Pinkie pie bounced up to the Apple family, there was Granny Smith, Applebloom, Big Macintosh, and... IS THAT A NEW PONY?! Pinkie Pie jumped up and down excitedly and ran over to the family. She landed in front of Applejack, who fell back and looked up at the pink, party pony in terror.

"OMIGOSH, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Pinkie yelled helping Applejack up, "I'm sooo sorry, you see I saw you being a new pony and everything and I freaked out and then I scared you and then I said "OMIGOSH ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" and now we're here."

Pinkie Pie smiled at the Apple family while Applejack hid behind her big brother.

"Ah, um... Pinkie Pie, this is mah big sister Applejack," Applebloom said smiling, "She's new here and she's lived in Manehattan since before Ah was born!"

"WOW, THAT MEANS A WELCOME BACK PARTY! OH CELESTIA, GOTTA GO PLAN!" Pinkie yelled, running off.

Applejack walked out from behind Big Macintosh who bit his lip trying to hold in a laugh, most ponies were afraid of Pinkie at first but if you got to know her she was very fun to be around.

"W-who was that?" Applejack asked as they continued walking.

"Oh that was just Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie," Applebloom said giggling.

"D-does she do that a lot?" Applejack gulped.

"Not always, but most of the time!" Applebloom smiled and ran forward laughing.

----------------

They soon all got to the farm and Applejack smiled as she saw the house.

"Remember this place sis?" Big Macintosh asked smiling.

"I... I do," Applejack nodded still smiling.

"Is it weird to be back?" he asked as Granny Smith and Applebloom walked ahead.

"... It's odd to say the least, Manehattan is so much different..." Applejack said looking at all the apple trees.

"Ah hope you get used to it here, y'all are gonna be here awhile," Big Macintosh said quietly.

Applejack turned to her brother with tears in her eyes, she hugged him tightly crying gently, "I missed you big brother..." she said she she hugged tighter.

Big Macintosh became quiet as his sister hugged him. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, he thought as she hugged him. Big Macintosh bit his lip again and hugged his sister smiling.

--------------

The next day Applejack woke up to the sound of a rooster crowing, she looked around for the sound, also trying to figure out where she was and who was laying next to her. She looked to her side and noticed Applebloom snuggled up next to her. She smiled and kissed her sister's head lightly before stepping out of bed and going downstairs.

She walked into the kitchen and looked around realizing she didn't know where anything is. She opened the first cabinet in front of her to see cups and mugs, nope, she thought. She opened the second one and screamed when she saw a spider in the otherwise empty space. Falling back she closed her eyes tightly.

"AJ? Y'all ok?" Big Macintosh asked as he looked down at his sister who was laying on the ground.

"S-spider..." Applejack replied not opening her eyes.

Big Macintosh looked to the open cabinet and laughed softly, carefully he scooped up the spider and put it outside while Applejack still sat on the floor shaking like a leaf.

"Applejack, get up, it was only a spider," Big Macintosh said laughing.

"Easy for you to say! Spiders are big and hairy!" Applejack cried.

Big Macintosh laughed more as he pulled his sister to her hooves. He patted her on the back lightly and went to look in the fridge for something to eat.

"Okkkay, let's see, want a pie? Sweet Apple Acres makes the best pies and ya aren't a member of the family til ya try one!" Big Mac asked pulling out two pies and setting them on the table.

"Pie? For breakfast?" Applejack looked at the table, she hadn't ever eaten something so large for breakfast.

"Eeeyup," Macintosh replied sitting down and taking a large bite of one of the pies, "Try ig, Ah'm suref you'll likeg it," he said between bites.

Applejack sat down and looked at the pie in front of her, she took a small bite and chewed carefully. Applejack's eyes opened and widened as the first bite hit her tongue, it had so much flavor! It was nothing like the oranges her aunt and uncle had, the apples were sweet but had some spice to them. Applejack smiled and took a large bite, "DISF ISG AMAZING!" she yelled eating more.

Big Macintosh looked up and stared at his sister gaping. He had never seen a mare eat that much pie in one bite, he then looked down at his pie which he had barely eaten at all.

"Ah.. Um, Applejack ya may want to slow dow-" Big Mac began.

"NEVVVVVVVVER!" Applejack yelled interrupting her brother.

"Ah um, seriously AJ, y'all are gonna get a stomach ache... What even...?" he said.

"SOOOGFSHAF GOOODFGHAFGJ," Applejack cried eating more.

Big Macintosh sighed and ate more of his pie, keeping an eye on his sister who was making small groans every time she took a bite.

Applebloom walked in the the kitchen yawning, she looked over at her brother and smiled, "Howdy Mac," she said sleepily, "Howdy Applej- WOAH, HOW ARE YA EATING THAT MUCH?" Applebloom gasped.

Applejack finished off the pie and smiled sheepishly, "I well um... That was a very good pie, thank ya big brother..."

Big Macintosh looked over at his sister in shock he stared at her for awhile more before laughing loudly. Soon Applebloom was laughing at her big sister too as Applejack sat blushing.

"H-hey! It was a good pie! Don't laugh!" Applejack said loudly as her siblings laughed louder.


AN: Sorry for not writing, I am just verrrry lazy and have been doing school and such! Also thanks for all the love and support for this fic! It means a lot!