• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 1,191 Views, 9 Comments

The Sadness Of An Alligator - Eleuroth



Gummy is looking rather upset, and so naturally that upsets Pinkie! She sets out to cheer him up!

  • ...
2
 9
 1,191

The Pony Pet Playdate

Chapter 2: The Pony Pet Playdate

By Eleuroth

Everything was set, Pinkie had managed to get Mrs.Cake to help her make some delicious cakes, muffins and cupcakes. There was plently for everypony and their pets, along with blankets for them to sit on. Applejack would be over in a while to help her carry it all, since there was too much for just Pinkie to carry.

About an hour later, a knock at the door soon awoke Pinkie from the dull time passing tasks and it was Applejack, arriving at the exact time she had stated earlier.
"Howdy Pinkie, how are ya?",
" Hey AJ! I'm good thanks,you?",
"Ah'm fine thanks.".
Pinkie gestured inside to the room where she had all the kit stashed and Applejack slowly trotted in with Winnona following her about a foot behind.
"Is there a reason for this Pony Pet Playdate then, Pinkie?" Applejack questioned, to which Pinkie responded "Nah, I just thought the weather was extra-super lovely today!" while hosting a large smile on her face.
"Right," Applejack said, adjusting her hat."We should probably get to work carrying this here load over to the park."
"We probably should! Let's get to work then!"

And so the two ponies shared carrying the goods between them and set off for the park.

It must've took the two ponies about three quarters of an hour to carry everything to the right spot underneath the tree. Pinkie took the blankets off of Applejack and laid them out with one in the middle and 6 seperate blankets on the outside. She then placed all the cakes on plates she had brought with her too. This was going to be the best Pony Playdate yet! Especially if it cheered Gummy up too. All that was left was to wait until everypony else arrived.

It wasn't before Twilight was there, as she liked to be on time. Fluttershy came along next, with Rarity. And finally Rainbow Dash arrived late, after losing track of time while training for her new routine.

And so everypony was there, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, along with Gummy, Angel, Winnona, Opalescence, Owliciousous and Tank.

A light breeze kept everyone cool while they ate and shared some gossip about local things. Pinkie looked over to Gummy who was getting bugged by Winnona to play but he wasn't going anywhere, he was just laying in the grass looking ahead with a solemn look on his face.

A few hours passed and everypony had a great time, except Pinkie and Gummy. When Pinkie was alone with Gummy, she put the blankets and plates into a box that she put on her back, with Gummy atop the box and headed towards Fluttershys Cottage. She hoped Fluttershy would know what to do.

Comments ( 7 )

Well you're off to a good start my friend. :eeyup:

Nice story. I'm looking forward to Fluttershy's advice.

Looking forward to more:pinkiehappy:

It... goes... so... fast... cannot... compute...
I know this is something for your spare time, but PLEASE.
Dialogue.
Description.
Needs balance.

Thanks for the comments:)
@SuperPinkBrony12, you'll find out later!

so... is this going to continue, or not? I'd rather not read it if it isn't going to continue at all.

Damn, you were doing so well to and then you really seem to not seprate when the others were speaking, I would highly suggest an editor for this chapter and more to come, I really like where you are headed with this though so I shall await more:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment