• Published 23rd Apr 2020
  • 982 Views, 0 Comments

Putting the Glow in Cozy Glow - Musical_theatre_demon



The backstory of Cozy Glow that never got explored. Includes original songs/lyrics.

  • ...
 0
 982

Chapter 9: Revenge Plan

Morning came and Cozy Glow couldn't wait to go to school. Instead of waiting for Tirek to take her there, she spread her wings and flew to school with both Grogar's Bewitching Bell and the knife.

"You can run, but you can't hide!" Cozy Glow threatened, now an alicorn thanks to the Bewitching Bell.

Everypony tried to run, but Cozy Glow beat them down by stealing their magic.

"Cozy Glow! What are you doing? Stop!" Twilight cried.

But Cozy Glow couldn't hear her. She continued to suck up everypony's magic nonstop. "I can't stop. It's too much fun! If only you bothered to understand where I'm coming from, I wouldn't have destroyed the place,"she said," Oh, the way things work out. Fascinating, aren't they?"

Me Lyrics

Cozy Glow: Friendship is power
Let me hear you say that
Five times fast

I want to drill it
In your head
Then you'll probably
Listen to me instead

Everypony's different
We all have our flaws
So why can't you accept me
For who I am?

Ouch, that hurts
Coming from The Princess of Friendship

Can't we all get along?
We're all strong
Are we not?

Everypony has their differences
Nopony is exactly the same

So now you pay the price
For letting me into your life
I won't play nice

When will all you pathetic ponies
Wake up and see?
I'm just being me

Nothing to see here
Yet I'm the source of your fear

You're breaking your own
Golden Rule
To not disinclude
To treat everypony equally
Like everypony else

You embrace who you are
But your actions ar giving me a scar

When will you see
That I'm me
And that's all I'm ever gonna be?

I'm not perfect either
But it's something
You can't seem to accept

You are worthless
To me

I'm unique too
What did I ever do
To deserve this fate?

I want magic too
Is that too much to ask?

You're my toys
Accept that and you'll be golden

I don't play by social norms
The life that everycreature performs

But what about me?
Where's my happy ending?
Don't I have rights too?
For now I'm going to
Destroy you

I have you surrounded
You refused to accept me
And now you'll pay the price

Now you'll finally see
That I'm just being me!

Twilight Sparkle saw Cozy Glow clutching the bloodied knife in one hoof,to which Cozy Glow didn't hold back. "What are you doing with that knife, Cozy Glow?" she asked.

"I'm here to prove that friendship is indeed power," Cozy replied, "And what better way to do it then to kill you and your stupid flank friends!"

Cozy Glow proceeded with her plan, immediately knocking the Mane 6 to the ground with her newly found alicorn magic. She cackled louder and louder as she realised that she was victorious.

So, Cozy Glow rose the bloodied knife above her head. But before she could stab it into Twilight and the others, the Cutie Mark Crusaders swooped in to stop her.

At that moment, it wasn't clear to her what to feel, so she felt complete and utter betrayal combined with complete and utter rage. She was experiencing some sort of mixed feelings. Yes, Cozy Glow thought, It's betranger.

"Oh, c'mon, guys!" Cozy Glow said with a nervous laugh towards Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo,"This is all just a misunderstanding."

But they didn't care.

Immediately, Cozy enchanted the Cutie Mark Crusaders. She smiled, admiring their new brainwashed look from afar.
"Oh, don't be like that, guys! You totally look better this way. Too bad you couldn't stay around a little longer. I was starting to get attached to you," she said, "Not!"

Cozy Glow cackled as she brought them down with her magic, sucking up all of theirs in return.
Along with Twilight and her friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders struck the ground.

Oh, if Father Tirek could see me now, Cozy Glow thought, He'd be so proud!

Just at that moment when Cozy Glow was celebrating victory, Twilight and her friends pick themselves up.
They managed to turn Cozy Glow to stone with the Elements of the Harmony, but she was too quick. Instead of striking Cozy Glow, they missed and accidentally hit a marble pole nearby.

"Nice one, Princess. But I'm afraid to tell you that sadly, you imbeciles missed," Cozy Glow said sarcastically, "You must be so disappointed that you couldn't stop me. I told you I was a worthy opponent, didn't I?"

They just glared at her.

"Seems like I didn't. Well, now you know," Cozy Glow said.

She rounded each one of the Mane 6 and threw them to the ground again with her magic. Twilight and her friends landed right in the middle of Cozy Glow's trap.

"And now you've fallen into my trap. How cute," Cozy Glow said, "This is too easy. Now that you've fallen into my little trap, you can't escape. And you know what that means, stupid ponies? That makes it so much easier to finish you off."


Cozy smiled. "Oh, it's so good to be bad. Now to head home to tell Father Tirek the awesomest news!"

So she made her exit and returned home victorious, as every good villain shall.

But will Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity still try? Probably. But for now, Cozy Glow was safe and sound.

Epilogue/ Cozy Glow Lyrics

Cozy Glow: Golly, that was close
I was almost toast

But I regret nothing

It's the fate
They all deserved
For trying to mess with
Cozy Glow!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment