• Published 23rd Apr 2020
  • 982 Views, 0 Comments

Putting the Glow in Cozy Glow - Musical_theatre_demon



The backstory of Cozy Glow that never got explored. Includes original songs/lyrics.

  • ...
 0
 982

Chapter 5: Cozy Glow and the Cutie Mark Crusaders


At the Clubhouse, the Cutie Mark Crusaders discussed amongst themselves the plan for Cozy Glow.

She approached them, asking, "Why aren't I included?"

"We're trying to figure out a plan that can help you," they replied, "It's top secret business."

"What do you mean 'top secret'? So you invite me into your little treehouse, and then you go out and disinclude me!" Cozy Glow said, "I don't know why you friendship bound ponies don't even treat me like I exist! And quite frankly, I'm over it!"

She destroyed the Clubhouse, throwing pictures off the treehouse walls and chairs onto the ground. Trotting up to them, she got right in their faces.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I making you feel uncomfortable? TOO BAD!" Cozy Glow said.

She continued to destroy the Clubhouse, threatening to burn it to the ground.

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo hid in the corner, huddled together in fear.

Cozy Glow just got closer. "Afraid, stupid ponies? Well, I'm used to it by now. Oh, and friendship is power, not magic! Try drilling that into your peasized brains!" she said in an intimidating manner, "Thank you for letting me into your mediocre life! Seems like I'm not your true friend."

She trotted around them in a circle. "Well, that's just fine! Nopony cares about Cozy Glow. I'll let you know that I'm a lone wolf!"

Cozy Glow stormed out of the Clubhouse, slamming the door shut behind her.

A Home for Cozy Glow (Reprise 1) Lyrics

Cozy Glow: I wanted a home with a cosy glow
And then they just entered my life
And made it a disaster

Right when I get what I deserve
Why do ponies always have the nerve?

Yes, I wanted a life
With no troubles

I wanted a home with a cosy glow
But I know
That they aren't helping
In any way
Shape or form

Nopony understands the life
Of a misunderstood filly

My life isn't silly
Though I'm just an evil filly
A Misunderstood little pony
With Nowhere to go

I WANTED A HOME
WITH A COSY GLOW

NOW THEY'VE MESSED
WITH THE WRONG PONY
THEM AND ALL THEIR BALONEY!

I will eventually get my revenge
Concerned, they may be
But that doesn't bother me

Friendship never bothered me

All I've ever wanted

What do I have
That they don't have?

A home
That's just for me

But all the Cutie Mark Crusaders were just what she didn't want. Though she wasn't planning on doing anything to them yet, she could see their concern showing on their faces.

Cozy Glow glared at them with a stone like stare that could scare anypony.

Scared, they ran back.