• Published 21st Aug 2012
  • 5,096 Views, 105 Comments

The Wub That Blinds - Shadowswipe



Vinyl Scratch offers you a position singing for her. You haven't sang for years. What could go wrong?

  • ...
9
 105
 5,096

Alt Ending

After the show you and Vinyl head back to the studio. Once inside, the two of you have a mini freak out. She bouncing around with glee, but you couldn’t blame her. She bounces up to you and looks you in the eye. She leans in and kisses you.

“Thank you.” She says.

“For?” You respond.

“Helping me achieve this, and for being there for me.” She says. You just smile and kiss her.

You look at the clock on the wall, it was rather late. All the extra time hanging out with the other musicians and signing autographs really added up.

“We should probably get some sleep.” You say. Vinyl nods in response. She trots off to the bedroom. You follow her. By the time you get into the bedroom she’s already laying on the bed. You chuckle at how quick she was. You pull the sheet aside and slip in beside her. You wrap your arms around her; you feel her lean into you. You smile and close your eyes. You too are quickly asleep.



Your eyes open and you look around the room, no one to be seen.

“Guess it was a dream.” You say. You lazily stretch and get out of bed. Your horn starts to glow and your famous purple glasses float onto your face. You walk over and look into a mirror. You see your electric blue mane is loose. You use your magic to gel it forward, the way you do at shows.

“God I hate those dreams.” You say. You look at a poster beside the mirror. It read DJ P0N-3 LIVE TONIGHT!

“Oh yeah, I guess I have a show tonight.” You say. You look into the mirror and sigh.

"Will I ever find somepony?"

Comments ( 30 )

DAT ALT ENDING

Wow.....what a ending still good

That's kind of sad.

Thank you everyone. I am starting my absence right after my new story is published.
Thank you everyone for the support. You guys are what keep me writing. Look for short little one offs every once in a while.
I love each and every one of you. :heart:

Keep on truckin'
:heart: Shadowswipe

I destroyed the very fabric of the Universe after that twist. :twilightangry2:

1293651
That a good thing or a bad thing? :rainbowhuh:

1296670 Probably a good thing if you managed to make me unable to hide my power level by only using 297 words.

So if the whole story was a dream,does that mean those other dreams were a dream within a dream?

DID NOT SEE THAT COMMING AWESOME!!!!!!

No. I refuse this alt ending. :twilightangry2: There's nothing you can do about it.

Da fuq I just read?

1537569
Do you mean that in a good way, or a bad way? :rainbowhuh:

1537937 Good way of course. Just kinda, came from left field is all. lol, have a happy Halloween!

Yeah...Yeah fuck that ending.... Great story though (and original ending)

I was listenin' to this during the stage part.

1931042 100% agreed.

I lol'd at this alternate ending.

DUDE, WHAT THE F*CK?!?! I was all happy and then BOOM, sad, lonely Vinyl!

Why bro? Why? :fluttershbad:

All that aside, awesome story my friend. :pinkiehappy:

Well this just got... dark....

2994714
Maybe? I don't remember putting a RvB reference in this story. But then again, I wrote it a year ago, so I don't remember much.

Your short description has a typo.

2998345
Most likely. Just note that this whole story was written and posted without any editors, so it's littered with typos, grammar and tense errors.

Well, despite the alt ending. I enjoyed it. Well done :)

But..... but..... WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!?

What the holey hail was up with that ending? Damn, I was so exited to see something happen! NOW I get to find out he never even existed? UJFIWJWJIUQ(*U(EQ(*UFW(*FU(QFUWE(U

Not a bad story, but not particularly great either - was just okay. Really would've been benefited from an editor to rein in the haphazard pacing.fragmented feeling but meh, I've seen worse. All in all, not bad. Thumbs'd up, but not quite favorited.

Wow! That ending was depressing.
Still a great story. My thumbs are up.

Remember folks: just because it's an alt ending doesn't mean its the actual ending. Hence the "alt" short for "alternate"

You're welcome! :pinkiehappy:

But seriously, grate story.

You sir are the ultimate heartbreaker...but I love ya.

I...Uh...Can't tell if I should like this alt. ending, or hate it...

Login or register to comment