• Member Since 13th Jun, 2017
  • offline last seen 16 hours ago

Darth Severus


Brony, Star Wars nut, Former Marine, BA in English, minor in creative writing, OCD and on the Autistic Spectrum

T

Ben Tennyson is a world-famous superhero, a day doesn't go by that you don't see him on TV or in the papers. Spike Drake always admired him and wanted to be a superhero like him. One day while he's out in town, he stops by a toy shop and buys a toy Omnitrix. But it wasn't a toy, it was the real deal, and now that Spike has an Omnitrix of his own, he lives a double life as a superhero and a 10-year-old schoolboy.

Gore Warning: Eating people alive

Chapters (6)
Comments ( 18 )

Wow this was good, can't wait to see what happens.

So... Will the main villain be Vilgax or a My Little Pony villain?

I love this.

And so, Spike just had his first battle for good with the Omnitrix, and nobody knows he has an Omnitrix. Well, almost nobody. If Max and Ben figure out who Spike is, what will happen? Will they ask him to join the Plumbers, or will they tell him to stay out of these matters and leave it to the professionals? Only time will tell.

Love this chapter.

Nice keep up the good work.

Is Narcozian made up by you

10144999
The picture, no, the name, yes

Albedo nodded, "Tirek's no ordinary thug, he's a criminal mastermind. It doesn't surprise me he's got the death penalty on 12 systems."

is that a starwars reference

Deltamatrix hm i like as for the last move go with this cat

Incineroar

finisher

I can’t wait for the next chapter

Hoping for a Spike and Ben hero team fight.

I hope this story continue

Login or register to comment