• Published 31st Jan 2020
  • 2,158 Views, 57 Comments

A predator meets ponies - LoganRyder



Scar dies during a final duel along with Lex, but shows up in a new world

Comments ( 19 )

A fresh start of a new friendship, and only that. Unless bromance is a option.

If spike gets his own custom amor that will be awesome cant wait for more keep it up

Please make more chapters

I feel like Luna would well.. not really take it well with how she got taken out by Tempest and subdued by Ultimate there.
Just hated how the writers of the show brushed aside the issues Luna should feel on her huge "failure" here with what happened in the movie.

Wonder how she and the other princesses react about the weapons and if they saw what Scar said to the girls?
In fact I wonder how Luna reacts to what happened with Spike with what the girls had done to him?

so when will the next chapter come out?:heart:

This getting an update?

Could you please update this story more

Com' on!!! REALLY? You just abandoned this after all those events?!

10645310
No im just really busy but Ill try and get back to it

A nice start of a new friendship between Scar and Spike. At least Scar will take good care of him what the mane six didn't do.

I hope Spike will get a nice new armor.

Will Lex find her way to Equestria too?

10324613

I know it is late to say this. But, what about Celestia, Cadence, and Shining Armor react to the Mane Six's poor attitude to Spike?

Luna is NOT the only princess in here. :applejackunsure:

11140712
I am pointing out Luna due to she might feel close to Spike maybe.
Afterall they share much in common.

11140720

I know they share a common "experience" ( Spike with the Mane Six, Luna with Celestia. ). I ain't forgetful or dumb. I just doubt LoganRyder will just swift his attention to Luna, when he is heavily focused on Spike's, Scar's, and the other Predator's/Yautia's Bromance.


Plus, do you actually say something else or talk about the other characters, besides Spike's and Luna's predicament?


I do get about being a total fan of a specific character or more from MLP. ( I be a hypocrite if I talked down on someone on praising a character. When I myself got many favorite characters from different franchises as well. Heck, I'm also a Spike fan too. )


But what annoys me, is that you keep repeating or talking about the terrible predicaments of either Spike, Luna/Nightmare Moon, or sometimes Chrysalis in every story of either you or I have cread.

I'm not trying to be rude, or sound like a jerk. I'm still a Spike fan too. But, doing it 24/7, rinse and repeat. Can really grind somebody else's gears. :ajbemused: :fluttershysad:

11140783

No hard feelings. At least I can act decent. Unlike some people I seen like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, even on FIMfiction, Fanfiction.Net, and Wattpad, etc..

11140783
Its just mostly either Spike and/or Luna, I can't freaking help it.
I am just more focused on those 2. I just can't help it, ok..

11140833

No need to freak out, it's fine. Just annoyed on hearing the same thing over and over. Everybody knows ( Especially the other Spike and Luna fans, including me. ), and are also upset that they weren't treated as they supposed too. Especially making Luna look like a fool in the movie, and later seasons. ( Isn't she supposed to be the "fighter/warrior" of the sisters? )

At first, I thought that you might eventually make you own stories one day, so you can improve Spike's and Luna's lifestyle in your stories. But sadly, you're on the same boat as me on not writing anything. :applejackunsure:

11140900
Yeah..
I am more of a idea-giver than a writer..

An Interesting Story, It's a pity that the Anthropomorphic Predator is also a pity that other Predators were added, More precisely, It's a Pity that They added more Good Ones, One Good would be Enough, but Evil Predators are what we need, well, I'll Wait For the Continuation, Let's see what happens Next.

Login or register to comment