• Published 13th Dec 2019
  • 365 Views, 15 Comments

The Burning Rage - LupusDominus



Only the Rage could Burn hot enough to sustain the loyalty and fealty of a twice damned Traitor.

  • ...
1
 15
 365
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

i miss this so much it is good to see a new chapter

is back filled with several dozen small crystals. They seemed pure, and clean compared to the body of which they filled the back of.

With great care, he began to lower his weapon slowly and place it at his belt. He could feel the eyes that gazed upon him, even from this afar; and he knew just what and likely whom had aided him in this way.

"Fucking Eldar

Umm... what kinda weapon are we talking about here? Because as far as i know, there are no such weapons that shoot crystals. There are shuriken weapons but thous shoot discs sou small that they pass thru molecules. They would not stuck on a body like that they would go straight thru. Sou i have no idea what was shooting but it could not be eldar weaponry.

10051259
I appreciate the fact-checking criticism. I have re-examined my sources I used and found that the error of designation is on my end. I mis-read and mis-described the weapon's ammunition that was used in this segment. The crystals described are actually the means of which this Eldar's weapon are assisted in directing the actual projectile, which is somewhat akin to an Imperial Las-bolt; but much more precise and powerful. I will be making this simple correction post-haste.

Thanks again for the catch there Brother.

10051216
I have been busy as of late, but I finally found some spare time to write out the next Chapter. Glad to see there are still Brothers out there enjoying the story as it proceeds.

Soooo this isn’t Equestria. Is he mayhaps somewhere in the Immaterium. A world-in-flux, constantly being beset by random invaders?

It’s confusing, not gonna lie. There hasn’t really been a proper moment to stop and think about things.

Login or register to comment