• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 2,039 Views, 74 Comments

Time Turner's Discordian Detective Agency: The Missing Kitten of Inspiration - Rodinga



Need something found? Contact Time Turner: Reasonable rates, rapid resolutions, kittens are a speciality.

  • ...
3
 74
 2,039

By the Same Author

Here's a peek.

“You shouldn’t let yourself get distracted,” she chided with a smile, ”anyway if Pinkie is as crazy as you say she is then trying to understand her will just drive you mad.”

“So let me get this straight, I’m a timekeeper with a secret life outside this town in which I am a detective who solves mysteries using the intricate balance of chaos and harmony in events of the world around me. I routinely cheat at cards, my cutie mark is actually a paradox and somehow studying Ponyville’s Premier Party Pony is going to make me even more insane?”

Lucky Catch considered this for a minute and then asked, “Your cutie mark is a paradox?”

Other Stories for your General Amusement


Daring Do and the Long Journey Home

[Adventure][Comedy]

Loaded down with the treasure of ancient Zebra King Imzohtep, Daring Do now faces the long trip back to Canterlot. To get there she has to cross the expanse of the Canterbean Ocean, fend off attacks from Pirates and outwit Ahuizotl's goons while protecting her latest find.

Comments ( 8 )

I shall wait... as long as it takes....

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!
Continuation of TTDDA! YES!^_^

It took longer than I expected but there is now a sequel, the link is at the end of the story and I look forward to hearing from all of you as it progresses.

Incidentally I'm occasionally editing this to keep it in line with my improving standards, it shouldn't bump anyone's favorites list but if it does you have my apologies.

2658604
I get too much mileage out of that site... the tropes are everywhere.
Pop quiz: What trope codifies Time Turner?

2795965
It is, and also the first story I wrote beyond a couple thousand words.
There are a lot of things wrong with it, and it's been due for a rewrite for a long time. Still, it's fairly enjoyable in it's current form.

Though there's still a number of places where the fic needs a little grammatical polishing (missed capitals, dropped commas, and the like) I quite enjoyed it. I know you've said that Detective!Time and Winningverse!Time aren't the same pony, but it certainly seems like they could be. Keep writing!

Wait a minute. If Octavia's fillyfooling needs to be kept a secret, why is Time Turner talking about it in his memoirs? :trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment