• Published 6th Nov 2020
  • 7,808 Views, 91 Comments

Grinding With Luna - Art Inspired



You're a unicorn gamer that lives in Canterlot. One day, you get matched into an online lobby with Princess Luna. You never thought, however, that soon after, she'd be showing up at your doorstep wanting to play video games with you.

Comments ( 7 )

Wow, it’s finally finished.

11145167
Yep.:pinkiesmile:
Like I said, I might add a few bonus chapters, but this is the official ending.

Hmmm this was interesting. A non alicorn managed to impregnate one of the sisters. Usually they can’t get pregnant cause there is a min magic requirement so too see a simple gamer stallion is intriguing. This was a shall we say interesting read and enjoyable so thanks for it. Keep on writing mate! Enjoy writing to your hearts content and keep giving us good stories to read! Thanks for a good read!

This needs a sequel :applecry: this is the greatest stuff I’ve read in ages!

Hmm...Well, I was very intrigued by the premise of this story when I first came upon it, and I've kept it on my to-read list for a while. This idea certainly had a lot of promise, but I must say that I came away feeling pretty disappointed. The chapters, and this story as a whole, were rather...basic. I'd even say bland at times. Almost nothing was truly capitalized on, and every story beat just came and went without delving any deeper into it. A lack of depth and story can be forgiven when it's a clop story, but the clop scenes were pretty quick-and-dirty too, going by in the blink of an eye. This really is a fantastic premise and you did all right with what you wrote (You're certainly good at things like spelling, punctuation, proofreading, sentence structure) but I think this story needed just a bit more care put into it.

11312265
I agree, I'm always ending things a bit too hastily. Really need to work on that!:twilightblush:

Anyways, I think my problem is that I'm not hard on myself as much as I should be. I usually write out what's in my head while also keeping the theme of each story in mind whether it's clop or safe, and usually I try and add a little bit more each and every time. In my free-time or sometimes while I'm doing mindless work, I'll think upon different scenarios for various stories, and it's always very involved and much more detailed and drawn out. However, unfortunately when I sometimes sit down and write, not all of the ideas stick. I've been meaning to try and give more of my stories more thought and consideration chapter by chapter.:pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment