• Published 19th Sep 2019
  • 1,823 Views, 141 Comments

Danganronpa: Fallout Happy Horses - headless_rainbow



A crossover between Danganronpa, Fallout, and MLP, becaues I can. It uses OCs of my fans and patrons to thank them by having their OCs brutally murdered. Will contain extreme gore/sexual material, read at your own risk.

Comments ( 27 )

"huhch" how much i would like to be crimson right now xD

Sure is good to be Crimson right now; couldn't really have gone any better for her. Tella would have mixed feelings - males may be extinct, but as long as futa potions exist she'll never be happy. I suppose I should weep for my gender, but as a pegasus I wasn't getting in to the stable anyway.

Winter Quill had been high on my list since my Chapter17 reread of the previous stuff. Partially because his introduction made it blatant that he (albeit unwittingly) brought Paper Cut into the stable, but also because his reaction to his rule seemed to be one of specific betrayal. And I almost called him out in a spoilered comment at the time, but...

I never bought into the assumption that the traitor was connected to the NLR, for the same reasons that were given by the characters at the start but entirely overlooked. I did, however, fall for the assumption that the traitor was okay with a few murders going down, which was probably a reason I didn't figure it out. (The misordered publishing of chapter 20, which held a couple of clues, is another place I can pin the blame.

The highest oh my list for most of this was Crimson Prose (despite how obvious that would be), with an additional theory that she'd wiped her own memory of it all before the start, in order to make it more fun. while believing she was safe due to her gem. Speaking of which, damnit, Thunder! Paper's betrayal of Crimson was one of the hottest things in this and you fumbled it.

That turned out to be one heck of a ride. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

10215100
Hey, you aren't supposed to still be alive. :rainbowderp:

10214977
I'll be picking up Crimson's (and Paper's) story as part of another FO:E fic I'm working on. If I can ever get it done.

10214797
She has it nice for a while, yes

10214788
Both Crimson and Paper get character arcs in Ashlands, that's why I specified at the end that Crimson can put Paper in a magic book and carry her around. They'll be visiting the Ministry of Magitech in that too, which means they could have to deal with the original Paper Cut still in the system there.

10218559

they could have to deal with the original Paper Cut still in the system there

uh i would like to see what might happen if they are put in the same computer mainframe xD

10218544
Clones, lots and lots of expendable clones ;)

10218682
I don't think Paper Cut would get along with herself very well.

10220506
True, but that does mean lots more of me to kill in interesting ways, and isn't that a better way of getting rid of mirror pool close then just zapping them with some magic?

Can't wait for that sequel.

I honestly wish Ginger survived, poor thing.

Also, rule 34 of the internet isn't real, fetus fucking describe in this story has no pictures. Thought the rules of the internet were real all this time.

10234396
I've found a few images on that, but fuck if I can remember where.
Still working on the sequel, will probably be a while because I'm trying for a longer and more detailed plot plus maybe some world-building.

10234499
I would like a more plot-based story. Would give a deeper meaning to the events. Anyways, I loved the work, keep it up!

What a ride! I'm glad I finally finished reading this, yay 2020, but it was an awesome story! I look forwards to more stuff in the Fo:E Ashlands Timeline.

D48

Quick question. Is is possible for Crimson to have a backup soul gem? Having to have it in her body makes it vulnerable to accidental destruction (e.g. if her head had been shoved in the grinder), so it seems like it would be smart for her to have two and swap them every week or something to keep one in a safe place. Considering it's probably impossible for her to replace a destroyed gem in the stable this wouldn't affect your future plans (assuming they're still on track), but it would let you remove the part where Thunder fumbled it because that felt very forced.

Also, on a related sequel setup note, it seems strange she didn't wipe the memory of the game entirely when she went full feminazi at the end.

P.S. It would have been hilarious if you let Smokey live.

I was hoping danger lived. dam bath of acid

10989163
Is so sad :applecry: But also a little hot.

10989217
She was the last one alive and she gives up at the end. I was shaking in fear hopeing she would survive and she did but no just give up and die in a acid bath cant believe i rooted for her

10989221
Well if it helps, I'll be coming out with a different more-plotful Fallout fic that is a direct sequel to this one, one with a much higher survivability rate on characters. Trying to get it fully sorted before I start releasing chapters, but I'm around 75% done with that I think.

10990377
I dont mind all the death.
Im just pissed that she killed herself at the finish line like what the fuck! You had a win dont throw that away.

10990400
But I felt it was my duty to murder all the OCs of those that participated in the story. My fans may have all left me if I didn't do them right :applecry:
But yeah, I can see how that was a bit frustrating, too. Most of my stories full of death actually do have more survivors than this.

10990377
Is this new sequal fic still in the works? I've been waiting so long if absolutely love to read it! I've read all your other fics at least twice over by now :twilightblush:

11530903
It is but I am just sorta getting back into writing now after a long hiatus due to issues. Sorry it's taken so long.

11531085
Hope you're doing well, excited to see you back!

Login or register to comment