• Published 6th Sep 2019
  • 3,308 Views, 53 Comments

Got Milky Way? - Golden Fang Ryu Shenron

  • ...
13
 53
 3,308
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Is this anthro? This story sounds like it's anthro.

9869535
No, it's not:derpytongue2:. The anthro tag isn't even in there.

9901985
It’s like at the beginning of the chapter. Do you not have “find on page?”

Your character designs are very unique. And I was sold on the big jiggly ass line, you're a man after my own heart.

10426629
You’re too kind! I’m glad you enjoyed it :twilightsmile:. Though I do wanna point out that Silent Storm, Daydreamer, and Cammie (formerly named Cammy, which is now her nickname) were OCs gifts given to me by another fellow Fimfiction Member that I gave some changes to. Golden Fang though, as you can see in my avatar, is all mine:raritywink:.

"Started A while Ago, I finished it today. A good read, plenty of what we Came for."[
Keep up the Epic Reads Boi's
Sincerely,
-Ya Boi Satan/color]

Fun Fact, the 13 dislikes were people who just wanted to keep that 69 and thus 'upvoted' by downvoting.
This story is a blast

11264526
Glad you liked it!

As for the 69...I wouldn't be surprised if it was forever kept there for what that term means in the bedoroom:ajsmug:.

Login or register to comment