• Published 12th Aug 2012
  • 3,543 Views, 59 Comments

Of Vampires and Werewolves - KarlGaks



When Octavia gets bitten by a supposed werewolf it opens up a whole new reality to her.

  • ...
16
 59
 3,543

Update

alright guys, I've decided to rewrite this story. It wasn't getting anywhere and I started bringing in some of the characters I wanted to develop more too late. Hopefully you'll have a new first chapter by the end of the year. No promises though, school has been buggering me a lot as of late, apparently that want to try this new project based learning thing but let's be honest, everyone knows the entire program is bullshit. I've gotten four projects going at the same time from the same teacher that all had to be done at the end of the month, not small projects either. On top of that my other teachers had a whole bunch of projects they wanted me to do as well. But enough about me, you want to hear about the story.

I've decided that for every chapter I will randomly choose one person who PM's me, not comments, and will feature their pony of choice or described OC in the next chapter of the fan fiction. You can also tell me if you want to me a lycan/werewolf(pony) or vampire(pony) or have some sort of occupation but no promises on any of those either, I will keep it in mind when writing though and I will add the cameo.

In any case(I really feel like I'm over using this phrase), to keep you entertained with random pony pictures while you wait click here. Oh, and comment more please, I need feedback and assurance people actually read this stuff still, silly comments are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. Seriously, more silly comments, especially with pictures, trolling is welcome in my comments section.

Comments ( 23 )

hmm sounds good :P

I got a comment for ya...um :unsuresweetie: this is the worst chapter of the story I have ever read. :trollestia:
but seriously, I thought the story was good.

1780513 Although it may seem good I'm not going to get where I wanted to go if I don't restart it. Thus, the deed must be done. In my mind, if I don't like it my readers won't either.

-:twistnerd: (Because everyone loves Twist(that was sarcasm by the way, nobody likes twist))

this is a good story, I enjoy these vampire/werewolf stories about Vinyl and Octavia.

good luck with your assignments, and keep up the good work.:twilightsmile:

1783947 oh ok then. hope it's even better than before then. :pinkiehappy:

Not only trying to hitch a ride from a mediocre, but famous story, but also doing it the wrong way.
Dear author, why do you insult your own intelligence so?

1844183 Don't be so quick to judge dear reader, I've said it before and I'll say it again no two fics are the same and there is no rule that fanfictions have to follow the expected out come of the reader. Thought hat particular story you refer did in fact introduce me to that particular type of fic that doesn't mean I intend hitch a ride on it, there are plenty of werepony/vampony fics out there that came long before that one and there are many that will come long after that one. My story doesn't have to be limited by other's stories even if it may have a similar theme. You don't tell people they are copying someone because they wrote a Rainbow Dash fanfiction that was somewhat remotely related to another Rainbow Dash fanfiction. Think before you speak and next time only comment if you have something more productive to contribute.

1844968 Oooookay...

2416855 Hell no! That story I consider quite disgusting thank you very much. In case you haven't noticed the plot has absolutely nothing to do with that... fanfic. I hat the though of even the slight comparison to My Roommate is a Vampire.:twilightangry2:

-Cakesok

"

Hell no! That story I consider quite disgusting thank you very much

."

that's a little harsh cus i mean most that have read the story find it to be the best supernatural and vinyl/octy fic ever written why do you hate it?

2445423 It's because it seems no one can write a vampony fic without that story being brought up. It annoys me to no end.

2465738 o i see people keep thinking that all vampire fics are inspired be the "My roommates a vampire" story, but that's not always case and most of the time it is not and because alot of people think that it can be hard for writers the get the full credit they deserve, their own blood (no pun intended), their own imagination were put in those story's and it enrages you when you see comments about how a story is a rip off are or was inspired by "My roommates a vampire" or any story for that matter when it wasn't.
I completely understand how this enrages you though i don't not agree with what you said about Dennis the Menace's story. Its not his fault and its not far to insult his hard work because of what other people are saying. How would you feel if another writer said your work was disgusting because of the same reason?

2465771 It's because the story he made had lots of potential in the beginning and he took the plot the wrong direction and drove it into the ground, that is why I don't like it. My opinion is my own and that's how it will stay.

2481287
well i understand where you're opinion is coming from though i thought it was an amazing story with a great plot but i'll respect your opinion but i still feel it was harsh to say it was disgusting.

2481401 Maybe it was harsh but I still stand by my word.

2511712 all i needed was for you to say that :) now i can fully enjoy your fic i bet it'll great:pinkiehappy:

You need to finish the story and the you chose the endings may be good for some people but not for me.

May I ask if you ever plan on continuing? Because this fanfiction has a chance to become a damn good story, and I'm quite interested.

this story isnt on haitus its canceled due to the author having fallen off the internet, the devs of this site need to set it up so any story not completed needs to naturaly slide from incomplete to haiatus, to canceled after certain amounts of time have passed without an update.

I wish someone would continue this thing, or the author comes back after three years...

Login or register to comment