• Published 27th May 2019
  • 4,181 Views, 388 Comments

Summer Blossoms Bring Winter Flames - David Silver



Doctor Fetlock is seeking a new soul to fill a need. He must be willing to become the perfect partner for a mare in need. She casts out her net, fishing for one that will answer her call.

  • ...
27
 388
 4,181
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 22 )

Winter is best Kirin. :pinkiehappy:

Happy, satisfied, loved. Even if the procedure to get there was questionable, do the ends justify, the means? Perhaps a question for the law....

I hope he will be satisfied with the answers, if he can find her. She is sadly not a good pony, one who is sadly very lost and making poor choices. Starlight and her both should meet and have a conversation.

11424118
Mind control, memory alteration, and noncommercial transformation. Doesn't seem vary subtle to me. Your also gambling pretty hard anytime you make a unicorn. Can never know if one of them has a talent for mind magic themselves that could unknowingly pop any seal in there brain

11503196
I am now curious if you've read other tales with the Good Doctor's patients.

11503243
I don't know if you being curious is a good or a bad thing but I'll be honest. I've only read the first 3 chapter's from this story and that was almost a year ago. So if I hit suspiciously close to target or missed the closed barn I'm standing in. It was all typed from what I recall from a year ago because of the rather big impression it made.

11503335
You just finished up to now though? Welcome aboard!

11503350
This story? No sorry like I said I only read 3 chapters of it a years ago. Only story I finished of from you it Blueblood bluebell I think the name is? And reading at the moment Slice of Velvet and pear.
I've only need keeping tabs on this one cus I do plan on reading it just have to be in the mood you this type of story

An amazing slice of life chapter.

11503613
Slice is a grand retelling. I hope you're enjoy it! Come on back to this when the mood's right.

This is a nice story and I'm glad to have caught up to where it is now.

WHAT! WHEN DID THIS STORY END????? I had to find out from noticing the sequel come out!. DAMN!

11557208
I thought I was up to date but my account says I never read the last 2 chapters. I’m gonna have to find time after or even during work to read!

dov

Ok, afrer reading the whole story i can Say this: despite the rough start, this story was very enjoyable. Nice work.

11694186
Glad you took this walk with us. A sequel is already being written and posted, a bit saucier in places, but mostly dripping with comfier home living and adjustments.

Just started and I'm liking this. Just wondering if sex will be what coverts him and how far it will go. I must read more!

Another great story. 👍

11771526
Thanks for walking along with us.

11771624
I have to read more! Is there more with the crazy doctor?

11771878
Fetlock? She is a gem! She starts and ends in the Silver Verse,

TPutting on a Silver Robe and Wizard Hat
Silver Lining, now wielding a cutie mark and an insatiable desire to learn and codify magic, has graduated from grade school and now faces the challenges of a magic academy as a young adult. This former-human is learning his place in Equestria.
David Silver · 642k words  ·  757  90 · 7.8k views

But she has turned up in other tales.

TSoul Reclamation Society
Have you lost a dear one long before their time? Accidents, monsters, foreign attack... they can all leave you with a hole in your heart. We can fill it, and give your loved one another chance.
David Silver · 26k words  ·  130  26 · 2.7k views

[Adult story embed hidden]

[Adult story embed hidden]

and

[Adult story embed hidden]

Login or register to comment